KillaCraft - new server - - needs help! -

Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_1/20/16 3:57 am
1 emeralds 262 4
1/28/2016 1:17 am
Zypher_'s Avatar Zypher_
KillaCraft

Hello, my name is Nathan and I am the owner of KillaCraft a new minecraft server that will include factions as well as some custom plugins. There is a twist to this server as people wont just be looking for people to kill in this new factions server, they will encounter much more than what you could imagine, we bring your imagination to life. If you are getting interested by all this and wish to help, keep reading.

I have already built the server, home hosted by setting up plugins, spawn ect. Not everything is done there is still a little bit to go, what I am asking you is. I need someone that is willing to purchase a server with 8-16 gb's of ram. But we will only need about 4 while we are in development mode.
If you are interested then please scroll down to the bottom where I will leave my skype for you to contact me with any questions, concerns that you may have.

This server wont be like any other, its one of a kind, we the staff are hard, professional workers and do our best to ensure the outcome cant be better. We are quite strict with applications, rules for our server. Although you might think this server sounds too strict its not what you think.

Zypher_
Level 21 : Expert Ninja