Server Partner searched!

TwoMountainsMC's Avatar TwoMountainsMC7/28/13 1:00 pm
7/29/2013 8:03 am
TwoMountainsMC's Avatar TwoMountainsMC
Hello there, traveler of the beautiful Planet of Minecraft.
Anyway, I get to the point straight away. I'm looking for a server partner. Someone who's looking around when I'm away, someone who has friends who are able to make websites from blank, someone who has experience in running servers, someone who's 16 or above - Don't worry, I pay the server. I have all permissions set up, as well as Buycraft VIP Ranks and Essentials config and so on...
Update: You need to be native english.
If you meet all these expectations, please fill out this application form:

Name:

Age (16 or older, don't even try if you're younger):

Skype (Required):

Location (Country is enough):

Playtime(h) per week:

Plugin Knowledge (1-10):

Maturity:

Why should I choose you?:

It's my dream to have a successful server with 20 or more people online regulary...that would also be my goal until the end of this year.

Thanks for helping me out,

~ TwoMountainsMC

(Dear Moderators, if this was posted in the wrong section, feel free to move my post )
TwoMountainsMC
Level 24 : Expert Mountaineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/28/2013 8:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
callmefrankis
Name: Frankie

Age (16 or older, don't even try if you're younger): 16

Skype (Required): callmefrankis

Location (Country is enough): U.S. michigan

Playtime(h) per week: It really depends on what i have going on that week, but i am often online, about 1-5 hours a day.

Plugin Knowledge (1-10): 10, i am able to use, and manipulate plugins to do what ever i want, i am also able to code them from scratch. I have an unsurpassed amount of knowledge in plugins, i have had class after class after class in them.

Maturity: I am really mature at all times, but like everyone else, i like to have a little fun every now and then, but i never take it too far.

Why should I choose you?: I should be chosen because i have the most expirence you will likely get for this. i have owned two servers, Faction paradise, and faction realms. and have been staff an countless servers. those servers were extreemly popular (100+ people) however i decided that i didnt want to pay for it anymore, so it was closed.
I have the ability to build an incredible website, from scratch or not. (reference- mc-factionrealms.weebly.com ) i used only HTML to create that website.
On top of all these reasons to choose me, i have saved all of my files and plugins (including spawn) of my old server faction paradise. so all we would need to do is upload it. I also have a team of three other people that i personally know, and trust very much, that on my prior servers i named admin, and head admin.
07/29/2013 8:03 am
TwoMountainsMC

Added you on Skype

~ TwoMountainsMC
07/28/2013 5:20 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Lad
KnobleKnives
TwoMountainsMC

(Dear Moderators, if this was posted in the wrong section, feel free to move my post )

Yeeeah this belongs in the Server Recruitment thread. Moved.
Next time, if you're unsure of where to post a topic, I'd suggest contacting a forum or site mod for help. Thanks
07/28/2013 1:26 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
DarkPlayzMC
Np. But if you need any assistance with plugins or anything just tell me!
07/28/2013 1:23 pm
DarkPlayzMC
My computer has the worst mic whitch broke after like 30 uses, and i have 3 other mics but its a chromebook and it doesnt have a mic jack. And those cost me about 100$ so it will be awhile till i get a mic right for my laptop.
07/28/2013 1:24 pm
TwoMountainsMC
Then I can't accept you, thanks for applying though

~ TwoMountainsMC
07/28/2013 1:11 pm
DarkPlayzMC
Name: DarkAngelKing

Age (16 or older, don't even try if you're younger): 17

Skype (Required): None but i would be happy to be some help!

Location (Country is enough): US

Playtime(h) per week: I don't sleep. But it would be 58.

Plugin Knowledge (1-10): 10

Maturity: 9.5

Why should I choose you?: Because ive owned 3 very successful servers. With over 200 ppl playing regularly.
07/28/2013 1:14 pm
TwoMountainsMC
Your application seems impressing because of the 3 servers with 200 people... Please download Skype. We should talk voice2voice .

~ TwoMountainsMC
07/28/2013 1:07 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Zombie
blackshadow56
Name:Unqiue_Miner_Pro (ryan)

Age (16 or older, don't even try if you're younger):16

Skype (Required):ryanxkiller

Location (Country is enough):United Kingdom

Playtime(h) per week:38

Plugin Knowledge (1-10):9

Maturity:i am prety mature most of the time

Why should I choose you?:i am a grait minecraft player and i am very creative and maybe me and you could get on
07/28/2013 1:13 pm
TwoMountainsMC
Declined, due to unprecise application and incorrect spelling. Thank you for submitting.

~ TwoMountainsMC
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome