1
★Server Planning★[Apply For Staff][CAN GET HEAD-ADMIN!]
Hello
I am planning a server and I need your help!
Please Make sure you are 10-18 years old!
APPLY HERE:
MC username:
Skype Name(Optional):
Brief Description about your building,you and how you would be good at this server:
Have you ever been a owner?:
Accept Rules:
Follow Owner:
Steam Name(Optional):
Country:
Will you try being on server night and daylight:
APPLY STOPS HERE!
Note: Please show proof of your owning servers!
Please Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingLavaBucket
AVAILABLE STAFF: 1 Head Admin,2 Admin and 2 Mod
Thank You!
I am planning a server and I need your help!
Please Make sure you are 10-18 years old!
APPLY HERE:
MC username:
Skype Name(Optional):
Brief Description about your building,you and how you would be good at this server:
Have you ever been a owner?:
Accept Rules:
Follow Owner:
Steam Name(Optional):
Country:
Will you try being on server night and daylight:
APPLY STOPS HERE!
Note: Please show proof of your owning servers!
Please Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/GamingLavaBucket
AVAILABLE STAFF: 1 Head Admin,2 Admin and 2 Mod
Thank You!
4
ADMIN APP:
MC username: puhi123
Skype Name(Optional): maticmama123 (no mic)
I am not a pro builder, i build like modern small houses but im good at editing plugins, permissions and commands!
Have you ever been a owner?: Yes, on my server mc.falacraft.com (not very popular (it got hacked))
Accept Rules:I will do anything what i would be told! I was an admin on a lot of server and nobody said i was a bad admin ever! I always follow rules!
What would you do if someone was breaking rules?
First i will kick him for 1st warning
If he continued i would gave him 2nd warning
3rd time he would be muted!
If he would start msg or faction spamming he will get tempban/ban/ip-ban
Builder rate: 5/10
Advertising: I could advertise around facebook, skype and other servers!
Follow Owner:No twitter
Steam Name(Optional):Ficko123
Country:Slovenia
Will you try being on server night and daylight: I could be on at the daylight!
Why would i like to be an admin?
Firstable i like helping people and playing around with permissions!
Thank You!
MC username: puhi123
Skype Name(Optional): maticmama123 (no mic)
I am not a pro builder, i build like modern small houses but im good at editing plugins, permissions and commands!
Have you ever been a owner?: Yes, on my server mc.falacraft.com (not very popular (it got hacked))
Accept Rules:I will do anything what i would be told! I was an admin on a lot of server and nobody said i was a bad admin ever! I always follow rules!
What would you do if someone was breaking rules?
First i will kick him for 1st warning
If he continued i would gave him 2nd warning
3rd time he would be muted!
If he would start msg or faction spamming he will get tempban/ban/ip-ban
Builder rate: 5/10
Advertising: I could advertise around facebook, skype and other servers!
Follow Owner:No twitter
Steam Name(Optional):Ficko123
Country:Slovenia
Will you try being on server night and daylight: I could be on at the daylight!
Why would i like to be an admin?
Firstable i like helping people and playing around with permissions!
Thank You!
CO OWNER APPLICATION IGN: TroubledTroll
have you ever been an owner? Yes on clashcrafters. IP: mc.clashcrafters.com.
Accept Rules: I, TroubledTroll Therefore Accept The Rules .
Follow Owner: Sorry Dont have twitter.
Steam Name(Optional): N/A
Country: England London.
Will you try being on server night and daylight: Of course.
(My Add on Below)
Why do you want Co-Owner? First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of co-owner on 2 (1 shut down) servers, mod on 6 servers, head advertiser and head admin on one each. I'm highly experienced with advertising. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be an co-owner because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.
You should pick me because I can stop the rulebreakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on. I feel positiveness and politeness coming from your server.
What you will do to help the server: I would help the server by developing more structures around the server thus making it better looking, make it not only a pvp server but also with faction, but most importantly I can advertise the server around PMC by writing articles.
How will you help improve the server: I could improve the server by advertising it over the internet(mainly writing), also I can keep the new people go goes on the server happy by answering their questions since I had been playing minecraft for a year
.
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years, And More..... and co-owner on one that is successful.
Can you advertise well for us?: Yes, I advertised about 3 servers now that are developing and it boosted there players by a bunch in the first few hours. In fact, the best thing I can do for servers is advertising and making threads(writing)
Skype: TroubledTroll123
Will you do your duties to help: Yes, I will help around the server, advertise and write post and threads.
What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not to: I will talk to admins and staff online to discuss about him, if there is no staff online, I will kick him. However if he continues I will eventually ban him.
Rate: I can play minecraft pretty much all day, unless I'm busy. I'll let you know when I'm busy, of course.
Builder rate: 8.5-9/10- ish.
Personality: Friendly, helpful, good academically, loyal, honest, compassion, respectful.
Extra: I do have a mic in the pc, but the pc maked an really annoying sound sometimes, and it might be found hard to hear what I say. I've never been banned, unless banning for fun is seen as banned for real. And I know it says co-owner, but anything would be great.
Thanks for your time.
I really hope you choose wisely. (:
have you ever been an owner? Yes on clashcrafters. IP: mc.clashcrafters.com.
Accept Rules: I, TroubledTroll Therefore Accept The Rules .
Follow Owner: Sorry Dont have twitter.
Steam Name(Optional): N/A
Country: England London.
Will you try being on server night and daylight: Of course.
(My Add on Below)
Why do you want Co-Owner? First of all, I'm helpful and respectful to all players, admins and staff. Secondly, I'm highly cooperative and easy to get along with. Thirdly, I have the past experience of co-owner on 2 (1 shut down) servers, mod on 6 servers, head advertiser and head admin on one each. I'm highly experienced with advertising. I'm also responsible and I can make sure everyone follow rules. In conclusion, I treat the players the way I like to be treated and I wanted to be an co-owner because I love to answer people's questions, help to develop the server into a better and bigger server.
You should pick me because I can stop the rulebreakers, I'm mature, I take care of things the right way. I've always promised to dedicate all of my time, effort and hard work to the wonderful servers that I become Staff on. I feel positiveness and politeness coming from your server.
What you will do to help the server: I would help the server by developing more structures around the server thus making it better looking, make it not only a pvp server but also with faction, but most importantly I can advertise the server around PMC by writing articles.
How will you help improve the server: I could improve the server by advertising it over the internet(mainly writing), also I can keep the new people go goes on the server happy by answering their questions since I had been playing minecraft for a year
.
Experience: I have been playing minecraft for 2 years, And More..... and co-owner on one that is successful.
Can you advertise well for us?: Yes, I advertised about 3 servers now that are developing and it boosted there players by a bunch in the first few hours. In fact, the best thing I can do for servers is advertising and making threads(writing)
Skype: TroubledTroll123
Will you do your duties to help: Yes, I will help around the server, advertise and write post and threads.
What do you do if someone repeatedly cursed or spammed after asked not to: I will talk to admins and staff online to discuss about him, if there is no staff online, I will kick him. However if he continues I will eventually ban him.
Rate: I can play minecraft pretty much all day, unless I'm busy. I'll let you know when I'm busy, of course.
Builder rate: 8.5-9/10- ish.
Personality: Friendly, helpful, good academically, loyal, honest, compassion, respectful.
Extra: I do have a mic in the pc, but the pc maked an really annoying sound sometimes, and it might be found hard to hear what I say. I've never been banned, unless banning for fun is seen as banned for real. And I know it says co-owner, but anything would be great.
Thanks for your time.
I really hope you choose wisely. (:
I am 14 years of age.
Have you ever been a owner?:Nope
Accept Rules:?
Follow Owner:?
Steam Name(Optional):None
Country:USA
MC username:Chaserrz
Skype Name(Optional):chaserrz4
Brief Description about your building,you and how you would be good at this server:I would be good because I am a good enforcer I don't hack and I have been staff on many servers.
If I saw a hacker I would kick them saying stop hacking please, next temp-ban for a day, then a perm ban.
If a saw someone spamming chat with "ABUSER" I would kick the person and say stop spamming, then when they come on I would ask him what happened if I saw the staff abusing I would either demote or ban deop depends what happens.
Accept Rules:?
Follow Owner:?
Steam Name(Optional):None
Country:USA
MC username:Chaserrz
Skype Name(Optional):chaserrz4
Brief Description about your building,you and how you would be good at this server:I would be good because I am a good enforcer I don't hack and I have been staff on many servers.
If I saw a hacker I would kick them saying stop hacking please, next temp-ban for a day, then a perm ban.
If a saw someone spamming chat with "ABUSER" I would kick the person and say stop spamming, then when they come on I would ask him what happened if I saw the staff abusing I would either demote or ban deop depends what happens.
