Are you responsible?:
Are you a good builder?:
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:
Have you ever been staff on any other server?:
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?:

Applications are closed now we will be deciding now
joierbestur
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/08/2013 7:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Bensblocks2
Builder/trial-mod app

IGN:bensblocks
Skype?:nope
Are you familiar with familiar with?
Are you responsible?:Yes responsible
Are you a good builder?: I am a good builder
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:I think i deserve this rank because i respect peoples idears,respect builds,and helping people alot.
Have you ever been staff on any other server?: Mod,builder,trial-admin
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat: warn them with a kick
if they do it again temp ban if they come back ban
06/08/2013 7:21 am
BaronK_
Moderator Application

IGN: BaronK_
Skype?: Techfreako
Are you familiar with familiar with: ?
Are you responsible?: I am known to be a responsible person that people can trust.
Are you a good builder?: OK, no where near the best - I like to try and improve my skills and try something new every chance I get.
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?: I think I am worthy of a moderator position as I am a mature person that is respectable and responsible. This means that players can trust me and will adhere to any punishment or warnings that I give out. I show respect to everyone and treat others how I expect to be treated, I try to act as a role model for others to follow. I also have management experience in other games besides minecraft. I think that
Have you ever been staff on any other server?: Yes, I have previously been Head of Staff on a vanilla minecraft server and part of the admin team on another.
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?: A warning would be issued, failure to still comply would result in approximately a 5 minute suspension of their chat rights. Once they can chat again if they continue to do so they will be suspended from the server for several hours. If they return again and advertise a permanent ban would be in order. I would just like to say, I am not one to give out formulaic bans, I prefer to treat every incident as its own case and deal with it accordingly.
06/08/2013 7:09 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
Schrooms Craft
by Lord_Teapot » Yesterday

I'd like to apply as a builder.

IGN: Lord_Teapot

Skype?: beastmodexplosion (Excuse me for the stupid name, I've had it for a long time)

Are you familiar with familiar with ?

Are you responsible?: I consider myself to be very responsible.

Are you a good builder?: It depends on what I'm building, but yes, I feel like I'm a good builder.

Why do you think that you deserve this rank?: I can't seem to find any good servers, and this seems like a good opportunity to join one. I can build a lot, and will be very helpful in the building of large structures or landscaping.

Have you ever been staff on any other server?: No, I don't usually strive to become staff. I understand the basics of it all though, and I have common sense as to how to handle griefers, spammers, hackers, etc.

What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?: If some one is advertising I would warn them at first, and if they continue to advertise I would promptly kick them. If they join back and resume advertising, I'd ban them.

Thanks for looking over my application.

DECLINED
06/08/2013 8:10 am
joierbestur
you are not declined shrooms craft is a trial-mod i will be deciding today
06/07/2013 9:22 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Explorer
Luksa
IGN: LuksaSRB97
Skype?: luka.lux11
Are you responsible?: Yes.
Are you a good builder?: Yes ( 8/10)
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:If i get my rank , I will help other players if they need help, I can make you pvp arena, spelef , mob arena etc.. I will make that every normal player is following rules.
Have you ever been staff on any other server?: Yes i have been moderator on 12 servers and admin on 4.
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?:I don't like people who are advertising other servers , so i will ban him.
06/07/2013 9:14 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
zeus21251
IGN:zeus2125
Skype?:N/A
Are you responsible?:Yes
Are you a good builder?:I am an ok builder
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:Mod
Have you ever been staff on any other server?:Yes 24 other times
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?:Kick/Ban
06/07/2013 8:44 am
Lord_Teapot
I'd like to apply as a builder.

IGN: Lord_Teapot

Skype?: beastmodexplosion (Excuse me for the stupid name, I've had it for a long time)

Are you responsible?: I consider myself to be very responsible.

Are you a good builder?: It depends on what I'm building, but yes, I feel like I'm a good builder.

Why do you think that you deserve this rank?: I can't seem to find any good servers, and this seems like a good opportunity to join one. I can build a lot, and will be very helpful in the building of large structures or landscaping.

Have you ever been staff on any other server?: No, I don't usually strive to become staff. I understand the basics of it all though, and I have common sense as to how to handle griefers, spammers, hackers, etc.

What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?: If some one is advertising I would warn them at first, and if they continue to advertise I would promptly kick them. If they join back and resume advertising, I'd ban them.

Thanks for looking over my application.
06/07/2013 4:24 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Dolphin
LittlePug
IGN:LittlePugVG
Skype?:bubbles.anderson1
Are you familiar with familiar with
Are you a good builder?:Not really
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:Because im a responsible player and i'd like to help out the minecraft community
Have you ever been staff on any other server?:Yes i was admin on a server i was also a OP but it was shut down
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?: Mute them and kick them

Please message me if i get accepted
06/06/2013 7:14 pm
joierbestur
bump
06/06/2013 6:14 pm
KSANation
IGN: mikkel8260
Are you responsible?: Yes
Are you a good builder?: Yes
Why do you thing that you deserve this rank?: I think I deserve the builder rank because I'm a great builder and can really help the server on buildings. If you just ask me I will do it immediatly. Im Almost 24/7. I can also try to catch hackers and give evidence. If people need any help I would help them too.
Have you ever been staff on any other server?: Yes, I'am Builder on 9, Admin on 2, Head-Admin on 1, Owner on one, Moderator on 2, Co-Owner on 1.
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?: I would temperorily ban me for 30 minutes and if they advertise again i would ban them.
06/06/2013 5:38 pm
Saintroman_22
IGN:saintroman
Skype?:No
Are you familiar with familiar with
Are you a good builder?:Quite Good
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:I Think I deserve Builder Rank because I have made many creations on minecraft forums and many have said they are good. I don't mind what I have to build, just the fact I leave you and others satisfied.
Have you ever been staff on any other server?:Yes, I have been Admin on one, Owner on one, Mod on four, and Builder on six
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?:I would kick them for an hour, after telling them not to advertise.
06/06/2013 5:29 pm
joierbestur
if you get accepted add me on skyype
06/06/2013 5:24 pm
Schrooms Craft
Moderator App:

IGN:Jedo20

Skype?:No sorry

Are you responsible?:Yes very responsible.

Are you a good builder?:Yes I am a good builder

Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:Because i think i will be a great staff member on your server because i will respect the staff members and all the other staff members on the server and most of all The 2 highest rank the Owners and the CoOwners, if there are multiple Owners and CoOwners of this server.I also and very good at sorting thing out if people are have a fight on the server and if they don't stop and everyone is complaining ill kick then both and when they get kicked ill say ''Stop Fighting Or Banned".

Have you ever been staff on any other server?:Yes i have been staff on plenty of other server and if you want me to give you the ip i wont because i have been staff on soo may servers.

What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?:Ill kick then and if they come back and are still advertising ill ban them.

Thanks,
Jedo20
06/06/2013 5:27 pm
joierbestur
accepted ass trial mod
06/07/2013 4:06 am
Schrooms Craft
What is the ip Pm me it Ok
06/06/2013 5:24 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Miner
vampirictorch
IGN: vampirictorch
Skype?: vampirictorch
Are you responsible?: that is a matter of opinion, one persons yes could be another persons no, but I believe that I am.

Are you a good builder?: not really when it is ground level buildings, but decent with sky and underground buildings.

Why do you think that you deserve this rank?: I am not trying to get a rank, just help out a new server then be on my way, but I think it is because of how trust worthy I am and what I know.

Have you ever been staff on any other server?: yes, and I have been working (Custom) on a server for almost 3 years that I never intend to release just for down time.

What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?: Stages
1.) I would warn them (Unless they are spamming then step 2 would take place)
2.) I would kick them with a verbal warning
3.) I would ban them if they continue

I am happy being put on what ever rank you need while I help out the server or we could discus it over Skype if you would like, but unless I really like the community when it is live I would probably part ways and leave the server in the long run just offering a helping hand =)
06/06/2013 5:27 pm
joierbestur
accepted as trial mod
06/06/2013 5:17 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
mobcraftServer
applying for a mod status
06/06/2013 5:15 pm
mobcraftServer
Yes me i am
06/06/2013 5:13 pm
mobcraftServer
I would be willing to come in you server if you would also help on mine i would like to be a moderator i would give you a vip on my server my ip is mobcraftserver.no-ip.biz
please can you pm me your ip

Age-12-13
Skype-Yes
Good Builder-Yes
What to so id someone is advertising
i would kick them for a day
/kick <playername> 1d For Advertising
Why i would be a good mod
well because i have my own server i will help out all i can make textures animated banners for free and i would care respect all players and never let anyone step out if line i will also be good becuase i know what it is like as my own server had a lot of starting problems check out my server for more info on how good i am pm me if you want a animated better banner / texture pack made and please let me know what you think
06/06/2013 5:19 pm
joierbestur
declined
06/06/2013 5:12 pm
joierbestur
what rank are you applying for
06/06/2013 5:14 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
Mod
06/06/2013 5:19 pm
joierbestur
accepted add me on skype
06/06/2013 5:10 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Blacksmith
Viperhead
IGN:EZ4viperhead
Skype?:Noah.viper
Are you a good builder?:Im decent
Why do you think that you deserve this rank?:
Have you ever been staff on any other server?:Yes admin on two and mod on 3
What do you do if someone is advertising their server in our chat?: Kick them and tell them why.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome