Server Recruiting staff

Kirigiri's Avatar Kirigiri7/7/18 7:56 pm history
2 emeralds 258 9
7/10/2018 6:57 pm
Kirigiri's Avatar Kirigiri

I co own a server called fantasia craft and although we have most of the building done, lots needs to be done to help prepare the server for release
  • A developer
- You will be required too know how to make warps and do more complex server commands if you want this specific role we will want evidence that you have done this before, you will need to help our current developer as his task is a big one and so we want to split it between more people
  • someone good at making quests

- none of the current staff on our server have any idea about
  • someone good with npcs

- you need to know how to be able to make the npcs do custom movements and give them custom skins and names. you will most likely be doing a lot of work with quest team so if you are good at quests too thats an added bonus ^_^
  • someone who knows good plugins
- We have a few plugins right now and our head and only developer so for this role you will need to be very tech savvy and be good with plugins including installing and setting them up

• Creative Team

- with the creative team we just want a fun team of people who enjoy writing and would be willing to help me and some others write the lore for the server and the stories behind the quests, you don't need any technical skills for this, if you want this role though we would like to see a sample of your writing :)

If you or someone you know would like to be a part of this please discord me so we can talk further, also please note you may want to be okay calling others to talk to the other staff, it's not essential but it will help a lot

My discord: Ky✪k✪ #2120
The Co owners discord: Dark_Instincts#3709

Interveiw Channel: https://discord.gg/NYbZa3j

Kirigiri
Level 78 : Legendary Princess