Server Recruitment

TheDopeUnicorn's Avatar TheDopeUnicorn12/21/15 2:27 am
1 emeralds 270 9
1/2/2016 1:00 pm
TheDopeUnicorn's Avatar TheDopeUnicorn
...Weeks, upon weeks, we only thrived within the caves of this treacherous and vast desert. Devouring every bug, craving every drop of water. Trekking on these scorching grounds with bare foots.
We got here by this percurilar invention, the one created by Shrek; If I recalled correctly, it is known as "Mass Entity Teleporter." For short, my group and I called it "M.E.T."
Anyway, I want all ten of you to recreate this eventful week. Take your gear, and good luck...

Yeah. That story was improvisation, but hopefully it got your attention.

Now we shall move on to the slice of cake you actually wanted. I'm planning on starting up a server to challenge a select few of this community, it will be called "Desert Nirvana". Don't get your hopes up, this will not be heavenly, It will leave you crying after punching your computer monitor! What do you expect from a challenge where you must survive in an infinite desert? If you're still intrigued, focus your eyes upon the words below.

There will be three objectives.
1) Everybody, together, will build a giant base. The base must consist of four stacks of any wood and any other blocks y'all desire.
2) Must start a xp farm, any kind of xp farm will work. Must be able to get thirty levels in an hour.
3) Build a nether hub consisting of any blocks... Make sure it's in the nether xD.
Will change the objectives before the challenge start, if any conundrums with them occur.

All players will be given the following items when entering the games: Wooden tools and weapons. Eight pieces of steak. One grass block. A special item base on your attributes. A lovely punch from me. :3

The desert nirvana challenge will begin on January 1st. Please contact me if you're able to help setup the server, my skype is live:chris.dozier1992

You must fill out this registration and post it in the replies section if you want to participate.
Ign:

How long you have played minecraft:

(Optional. Will have a skype chat for the participants) Skype:

Things you believe that cannot be joked about:

How long do you play on minecraft everyday:

Participants so far
GreatAlexander
cooldude200
Marshmewwow
Yur3k
Hqlium
rory.eaton
jake.lancaster
xdonedealiox

THIS IS A WHITELIST SERVER, NOT A PUBLIC SERVER.
TheDopeUnicorn
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/02/2016 1:00 pm
TheDopeUnicorn
Everybody that made an application, do this.

Go to your Minecraft Realms.
Click on the map icon above. It should have an orange dot on it, if you're accepted onto the server.
Accept the invite I sent you.
12/22/2015 5:41 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
donedealio
Ign: Hadison

How long you have played minecraft: Played a lot when three years ago and trying to be as active as late. Still understand a lot of the mechanics.

(Optional. Will have a skype chat for the participants) Skype: xdonedealiox

Things you believe that cannot be joked about: I like to make jokes but of course, there are about boundaries to everything. Thus, I always stop myself from making jokes that are too inappropriate like things based on religion and such.

How long do you play on minecraft everyday: When I'm not eating or sleeping.

P.S. Great to find somebody that also enjoys Saitama. :]
12/22/2015 5:31 am
Level 20 : Expert Toast
xFinch
Ign: _Saitama_San_

How long you have played minecraft: 5-6 years now on premium account 1 year prior betamode

(Optional. Will have a skype chat for the participants) Skype: jake.lancaster

Things you believe that cannot be joked about: Racism sexism terrorism (apparently any kind of -ism) Donald trump slavery isis anything really evil stealing cookies yeah that kind of stuff and my HEAD

How long do you play on minecraft everyday: 3-4 hours plus
12/22/2015 6:25 am
TheDopeUnicorn
I'm having trouble finding your skype. Perhaps you can message me on skype?
My skype is in the green worded section...
Btw, you're accepted into the server. Welcome brother.
12/22/2015 5:20 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Network
Remixer246
Ign: Remixer246

How long you have played minecraft: For about 5 years.

Click to reveal
(Optional. Will have a skype chat for the participants) Skype: rory.eaton

Things you believe that cannot be joked about: It all depends in what way. . .

How long do you play on minecraft everyday: About 4-5 hours everyday depending on how I am feeling and whether I want to play anything else.
12/22/2015 5:15 am
TheDopeUnicorn
All three of you above are added to the server.
Just private message me your skype when able. ^.^
12/22/2015 4:02 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Yur3k
Ign: Yur3k

How long you have played minecraft:since 1.2 release

(Optional. Will have a skype chat for the participants) Skype:private message

Things you believe that cannot be joked about:racism etc.; nasty stuff; laughing at someones MC skills.

How long do you play on minecraft everyday: ~1,5 hrs
12/22/2015 3:30 am
Level 1 : New Miner
Hqlium
Ign: Hqlium

How long you have played minecraft: I've played minecraft for nearly 3 years now

(Optional. Will have a skype chat for the participants) Skype: Would not like to release my skype publicly, but if I am accepted I will happily provide

Things you believe that cannot be joked about: Terrorism

How long do you play on minecraft everyday: It is currently the holidays for me at the moment so 4-5 hours now but when I get back in school I can play 1 hour +

Thanks for reading and I look forward to your reply!
12/21/2015 2:58 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Marshmewwow
Hai So I'm a bit derpy... :3.

Ign: Marshmewwow (I Liek eating em do chu?)
Age: Ehh im a bit private if i really :3enjoy your server i might let chu know..
Minecraft Time: Ehh About 4-5 years i think? But at least 3 :3
Skype: Don't want to say others may see it if i get accepted will send in private mail
Things to not be joked about: many things that i cannot say dem all, liek dirty jokes dats just wrong to laugh about dem and stuff.
Minecraft Daily: 1-2 hours plus :3

Dankchu for taking chur time to read dis and i hope i will be accepted :3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome