1

Server Reviews

xWizK_ •6/20/15 10:06 pm
•
128
•
6/20/2015 10:13 pm
Hey ,

Im here today to ask if any server would Like a honest review of there server.

What Im going to do
- Walk around your server for 20 minutes.
- Review your how friendly your community is.
- Review time spent on building it.
- Comment on Plugins and check if have ALL safety plugins
- Review Starter Kit and what its like if you start off.


Benefits
- Publicity for server.
- Good word about the server.


Requirements
- 20 minutes on your server.
- NO OP or /fly needed.


After the review , I will post my full on review of the server on a blog.
If you would like me to review your server Private message me your ip.

Thanks,
PainNoGain
Posted by
xWizK_
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

IanG
• 06/20/2015 10:13 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman System
You are probably gonna ask for OP and then get mad when the owner says no.
1
BlogCraft
• 06/20/2015 10:11 pm
• Level 17 : Journeyman Toast
Let me guess, you also want OP to help your "Review"?
1
xWizK_
• 06/20/2015 10:13 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I knew someone would say that, now I will not be needing OP I will just wonder about and get a glimpse of as much as I can. I will also see how the community is also.
1

Welcome