1

SERVER SPAWN BUILD NEED BUILDERS

cono129 •1/29/15 12:39 pm
•
474
•
1/29/2015 9:03 pm
I have recently started a minecraft server and i wanted to recruit 3 or 4 builders to help build a spawn for a factions/pvp server. Reply if interested or Message me. I will give ip when you message me.
Posted by
cono129
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

10

MCGeeneus
• 01/29/2015 8:14 pm
• Level 1 : New Explorer
"I always wonder, what if all these people have no lives, and they are searching for something to fill in the black hole that is worthlessness," - Abraham Lincoln
1
xPotatoFrys
• 01/29/2015 9:03 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Explorer
Or they just want to build, because building in their opinion is fun. And they do have lives..For if they didn't why would they be active mentally and physically.
1
djreilly2003
• 01/29/2015 6:05 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer
I would love to help too! (If you don't already have enough people) I love to build and i need something as productive a building a server spawn to occupy me!!
1
BananaFallsYT
• 01/29/2015 5:55 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Miner
I could help!
1
anonpmc1843697
• 01/29/2015 5:17 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
[deleted]
1
Rocket_Bhoyy
• 01/29/2015 3:37 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Here if you need me
1
nightnday
• 01/29/2015 1:35 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Lego Builder
i'll help you out.
1
anonpmc1781568
• 01/29/2015 1:05 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
[deleted]
1
Bubsiscoolio
• 01/29/2015 12:51 pm
• Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
I'd love to help, I can do all themes!
1
LyeSmart01
• 01/29/2015 12:49 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I would love to help, as long as the theme is medival or modern I can help!
1

Welcome