SERVER STAFF dev/bldr/mod

Rascal1oo1's Avatar Rascal1oo15/10/20 3:41 am
1 emeralds 62
Hello, to anyone brave enough to read this,
  I have been working on this server named Elesta for some time now. And I do need some help with it. I'm looking for someone to help in assisting with the dev. work, and Id like to get a couple builders going around, and eventually some rule enforcers. Its time for me to open up more to the public and start to form a community. That's my end goal; have a sense of community on the server and to grow that feeling with the player base.
  The server is intended to be a light role playing server with light rules as well. I just want people to enjoy their time while respecting others. I want to make cities that people can explore that have dungeons, hidden secrets, and quests from big to small, and all other sorts of things to do providing areas to rp and adventure. Players can also build their own cities or whatever minecraft shenanigans they please, and go where they please.
  If this sounds interesting to you at all, feel free to reach out to me and ask for more info about my help needs, or just hop on the server and see whats up on there.
ELESTA'S IP: 104.193.183.122:59414

PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!
hope to see or hear from you soon!!
Rascal1oo1
Level 7 : Apprentice Architect