Im Making a server and i need a staff im looking for 3 admins and 3 moderators. The server shall be opening shortly. info on the server its a pvp server with permissions world edit economy and more
Owner: Me Ign:RavenClaw98
Co-Owner: QuietAirsoft
Admin:
Admin:
Admin:
Mod:
Mod:
Mod:
This is how the Aplication should look
IGN:
Skpye (optinal) :
Age:
Moderator or Admin:
why should i choose you:
how long playing Minecraft:
How much time you can put into this server:
if you have any questions about the server please mssg me on planetminecraft
Owner: Me Ign:RavenClaw98
Co-Owner: QuietAirsoft
Admin:
Admin:
Admin:
Mod:
Mod:
Mod:
This is how the Aplication should look
IGN:
Skpye (optinal) :
Age:
Moderator or Admin:
why should i choose you:
how long playing Minecraft:
How much time you can put into this server:
if you have any questions about the server please mssg me on planetminecraft
6
IGN:OSW_swag
Skpye (optinal) :OSW_swag
Age:12
Moderator or Admin:Admin
why should i choose you: because i am a dedicated admin
how long playing Minecraft:since alpha
How much time you can put into this server:about 3 hours a day
Skpye (optinal) :OSW_swag
Age:12
Moderator or Admin:Admin
why should i choose you: because i am a dedicated admin
how long playing Minecraft:since alpha
How much time you can put into this server:about 3 hours a day
[deleted]
IGN: pwndoog
Skpye (optinal) : i dont have it
Age: 16
Moderator or Admin: Admin
why should i choose you: Because i have been in charge of a server once and an admin on one and an moderatoron another.
how long playing Minecraft: since Alpha
How much time you can put into this server: like 4 or more per day.
Skpye (optinal) : i dont have it
Age: 16
Moderator or Admin: Admin
why should i choose you: Because i have been in charge of a server once and an admin on one and an moderatoron another.
how long playing Minecraft: since Alpha
How much time you can put into this server: like 4 or more per day.
IGN: destineehughes
Skype:-
Age:16
Moderator or Admin: Moderator
Why should I choose you: You should choose me because I will make the server a more enjoyable place ,and I will also make it a fair place at the same time. I am also a trustworthy person and I will tell the truth no matter what condition. My good character will show through my actions for this server so it can be the best of them all.
How have you been playing minecraft: Since Beta
How much time can you put into the server: 2 hours or more.
Skype:-
Age:16
Moderator or Admin: Moderator
Why should I choose you: You should choose me because I will make the server a more enjoyable place ,and I will also make it a fair place at the same time. I am also a trustworthy person and I will tell the truth no matter what condition. My good character will show through my actions for this server so it can be the best of them all.
How have you been playing minecraft: Since Beta
How much time can you put into the server: 2 hours or more.
IGN: ctrooper
Skpye: Don't have skype sorry!
Age: 17
Moderator or Admin: Mod.
why should i choose you: You should choose me as mod for this server because I have a lot of experience playing Minecraft and i'm friendly, welcoming, and nice to other players. I'm also very trustworthy,truthful, and fair.
how long playing Minecraft: since Beta
How much time you can put into this server: 2 hrs or more per day!
Please choose me & thanks
Skpye: Don't have skype sorry!
Age: 17
Moderator or Admin: Mod.
why should i choose you: You should choose me as mod for this server because I have a lot of experience playing Minecraft and i'm friendly, welcoming, and nice to other players. I'm also very trustworthy,truthful, and fair.
how long playing Minecraft: since Beta
How much time you can put into this server: 2 hrs or more per day!
Please choose me & thanks
IGN:Runeward
Skpye (optinal) :emilj21 (no mic)
Age:11 But Im Sick Like a beast
Moderator or Admin:Mod/Admin dosent matter
why should i choose you: I Have Being mod and admin on many server and they said i was goood but all just closed down idk why but its true
how long playing Minecraft:1 and a half year
How much time you can put into this server:like 3-4 hours a day
Skpye (optinal) :emilj21 (no mic)
Age:11 But Im Sick Like a beast
Moderator or Admin:Mod/Admin dosent matter
why should i choose you: I Have Being mod and admin on many server and they said i was goood but all just closed down idk why but its true
how long playing Minecraft:1 and a half year
How much time you can put into this server:like 3-4 hours a day
