1

SERVER STAFF NEEDED

AustinNinny •12/14/13 4:19 pm
•
141
•
12/14/2013 5:02 pm
I need builders and people who would like to be mod.Tell me Your minecraft name and a little about yourself.

Age:
IGN:
Experience:
Why you want to help:
Can you build:
Will you abuse power:

Send the Application to me on Skype(If you don't have skype you cant join)
Skype:AustinNinny
Posted by
AustinNinny
Level 20 : Expert Pokémon
9

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

elifazal
• 12/14/2013 5:02 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
elifazal1
1
WTFshady
• 12/14/2013 4:43 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Age:12
IGN:WTFshady
Experience:I've been admin and builder on other servers
Why you want to help:I want to help because I want to make a big server for everyone to join.
Can you build:Yeah sure
Will you abuse power:No (even though everybody would say that)
Skype:ergi.minga
1
AustinNinny
• 12/14/2013 4:47 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pokémon
I said to send me your application through skype
Therefore you are Declined
1
WTFshady
• 12/14/2013 4:55 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Can I send it to you now?
1
AustinNinny
• 12/14/2013 4:39 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pokémon
Bump
1
PandaaMonium
• 12/14/2013 4:31 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
tiki343roblox
1
AustinNinny
• 12/14/2013 4:30 pm
• Level 20 : Expert Pokémon
POST YOUR SKYPE AS A REPLY DOWN HERE
1

Welcome