OP servers!

Rockinspots's Avatar Rockinspots12/30/13 10:22 pm
1 emeralds 1.1k
Hey what's goin on, rockinspots here! I have 2 epic servers to share, I gotta say they're getting a decent amount of player but I think they deserve more! They are 2 of my favorite servers to play on and you will find me mostly on these servers when I am on. They are 2 VERY OP Servers and they're very awesome. 1 has some higher enchants than the other but the enchants keep the servers balanced in a way. So on to the desc. of each server!

play.op-raid.com:25565 (almost ALWAYS on it)

OP Raid is a server all about PvP, raiding, and having a good ol' time. The staff is there to help 95% of the time, griefing is aloud, and you may donate to unlock perks such as breaking bedrock, /tnt, /fly, ect. Create a base, join a faction, raid for materials, enchant tools, do whatever except peeve off the staff The staff by no means takes any crap from the players but is always open to suggestions and will help you always. My faction is top secret and I only allow a limited amounts of people. My IBM is rockinspots so I hope to see you on there!

Enchants: Tools can be anywhere from 15 to idk that's all I have -_- join to prove me wrong

Armor however, I do know. Anywhere from Prot 150 to Prot 2500!!!!!!!!!!
There are drop parties just about everyday from admins and who knows, you may get lucky! Hint: Given/dropped Iron Armor is ALWAYS Prot 1000. Tell Stephenzheng (admin) or Conductor (owner) I sent you if you see them and hope to see you there!

play.opcraft.net
This server is pretty well known but I decided it was awesome enough to talk about it. I don't need to tell you much because I'm sure you've all heard by now but for the people who have never been on OPcraft, you're missing out. 24/7 drop party (getting fixed ATM), nice staff, fun PvP, and lots of hard, but fun, raiding. I have only had a few raids on OPcraft but they've been good. I have gotten good armor, good lot, good everything out of it. Armor is usually Prot 20-22, it's great if it's above. Prot 27 I've seen before, even Prot 30! Swords, they've added new swords such as the "Ninja Blade" Sharp 30 and other enchants that are enchant 30. New axes, same thing, and I'm hoping they add some new OP armor. Hope to see you on. IGN: same.

So go check out these servers, please lemme know if you enjoy them in the comments below | and hope to see you all later.
\/

P.s leave your IGN in the comments and tell me what is the name of my faction leader on OP-raids for a chance to receive an entire set of Prot 1000 from me next time I'm on and I see you. I will comment on your page if you've won. Hint: Admin.
Rockinspots
Level 1 : New Miner