1

Spawn Builder

Server077 •2/18/14 4:27 pm
•
244
•
2/20/2014 12:03 am
Hey Guys, I wanted to know if someone is willing to build a spawn for me. I don't want anything HUGE, I just want something unique, I'll let you choose what you would want to make for my server. (The Spawn must stay private)
Posted by
Server077
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

13

LuisPM
• 02/18/2014 4:45 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Warrior
levels on here dont mean anything. its just a number.
1
-WaffleKing-
• 02/18/2014 4:42 pm
• Level 41 : Master Electrician
I will do it FOR FREE. All I want is like a special rank.

Also, everyone here is Level 1. I'm Level 19, so I am more likely to be trusted.

(No offence)
1
ASF
• 02/18/2014 4:54 pm
• Level 71 : Legendary Pixel Painter
By that logic, you're not even being close to trustworthy compared to me.
1
LuisPM
• 02/20/2014 12:03 am
• Level 22 : Expert Warrior
yes xD
1
LuisPM
• 02/18/2014 4:36 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Warrior
if you want quality work, my team could do it.
1
Server077
• 02/18/2014 4:38 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
What do you want out of it?
1
LuisPM
• 02/18/2014 4:43 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Warrior
If you want, we can discuss this through message.
1
Server077
• 02/18/2014 4:51 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
Check you messages
1
cookieradar123
• 02/18/2014 4:34 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
I can do it for free
1
Server077
• 02/18/2014 4:38 pm
• Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter
When can you do it?
1
cookieradar123
• 02/18/2014 4:48 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Later tomoz if you want to talk mor wplx add me on skype my skype is cookieradar123
1
LuisPM
• 02/18/2014 4:32 pm
• Level 22 : Expert Warrior
my team could do it if we can work out a price.
1
-WaffleKing-
• 02/18/2014 4:30 pm
• Level 41 : Master Electrician
I can do it, but what is in it for me?
1

Welcome