Looking for a couple of individuals who are willing to build a city spawn for a brand-new snapshot server. The plan is to have a giant park like Central Park as the starting point and then branch out as far as we can go. I will need a resume and a portfolio of your builds just so I can get to know you a lot better. There will be reward as well, $10 for each contributing member payed via PayPal or Venmo.
Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old
Your Discord Tag
Once I add you I want you to tell me why you want to help out and as mentioned show me your build style.
And if you were wondering the server the spawn will be built on is libremc.tech
Hopefully I can get a team who are bright eyed to helping us grow and gain more players!
Minimum Age Requirement: 15 years old
Your Discord Tag
Once I add you I want you to tell me why you want to help out and as mentioned show me your build style.
And if you were wondering the server the spawn will be built on is libremc.tech
Hopefully I can get a team who are bright eyed to helping us grow and gain more players!
