~ Spawn Contest! ~ Winner gets Admin on Server! ~

rn_apple's Avatar rn_apple1/31/13 12:17 am
1/31/2013 7:44 pm
rn_apple's Avatar rn_apple
My name is Rishi N. I am the owner of the 7 Wonders of Minecraft Server! I have a great contest for you guys and would love for y'all to participate. You don't have to read this part but I highly recommend you do... It will help you win the contest! But before I tell about the contest I would like to tell you a little bit about the server. The 7 Wonders of Minecraft is a server for everyone. We have 7 Main Empires: Rome, Babylon, Egypt, Greece, Zimbabwe, Atlantis, and Machu Pichu. Rome is the main city and where new players will spawn. Each Empire will have it's own government (Republic or Democracy) both which include an executive branch. In addition to this each empire with have cities and or states within it. Every 3 months, any member of the 7 Wonders server can run for Emperor and voted for by their fellow players. Each empire will offer its own unique activities. For example: Rome - Gladiator Fights, Babylon - Building Competitions, Greece - Olympics, Atlantis - Sailing Races, Zimbabwe - Hunting Competitions, Egypt - Exploring, Machu Pichu - Climbing Races. For players who don't like government or challenges, they can down the entrepreneur path by making stores or buying classes. An example of a class would be an Enchanter who will Enchant items for people who like to PVP. An auctioneer who auctions their item in the chat box or a Spy - Mob disguise. So The 7 Wonder of Minecraft has Something for Everyone!

The Good Stuff

So what's the Spawn Challenge?

We'll we need you to create the Roman Empire --- This is no small task!

It MUST be the size of a LARGE Minecraft City and be modeled after Rome!

You Should (*Must) Include

- The Colosseum
- St.Peters Basilica
- Trevi Fountain
- The Roman Forum
- St.Peters Square
- Many Roundabouts with Statues in the Middle
- Architecture Similar to that of Rome
- Beautiful and Elegant Plots
- Nice Landscaping
- Area for Markets
- Cobble Streets
- The Pantheon
- A Nice Government (Senate Building)
- A link to the texture pack you built it in!

So how do you submit your project?

Just make a project with the map attached and post the link in the comment section below! Include the link to this post in the project description too (not required but preferred)

Please Collab with other People on this Project this is No Easy Task - You may get payed up to $35 USD for this as a little extra bonus

We'll be posting the link to the other positions soon!

For any questions... comments.. thoughts please PM me (RN_Apple) or our Head Admin - Yorvick
rn_apple
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect