Staff Application

Acer0707's Avatar Acer070711/19/17 8:08 pm
11/25/2017 3:19 pm
TMIdiot's Avatar TMIdiot
Hey guys, Ace here. I have a server with my friend ( he's a really good builder ) and were looking for some staff! We are currently looking for Admins, Builders, And Mods! Here is the Application forum if u wanna maybe work on the server. Hope we see u guys there!

IGN:

What Role U Want:

Why do u want this role:

Can u ban hackers with evidence:

Are u good at commands:

Hoping to see good applications, cya guys on the server!

~Moderator Ace
Acer0707
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

11/25/2017 3:19 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Miner
TMIdiot
When de server open
11/24/2017 6:30 pm
Level 50 : Grandmaster Professor
Shu Kurenai
IGN: TempestWraith

What Role U Want: Builder

Why do u want this role: I'm really good at building and I like to build with a cause.

Can u ban hackers with evidence: I suppose... never done it but, I can try.

Are u good at commands: Yes, very good.
11/24/2017 6:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
xMianca
IGN: xMianca

What role you want: Moderator

Why do you want this role?: I'd like this role because I've before been a moderator on a server on a game called Terraria and it's very similar to Minecraft. (I've quit Terraria for Minecraft, and was Mod for 1 year.) I also feel I can help the server out; occasionally advertise and enforce the rules, and get to the bottom of arguments and all that quickly. Also to keep the server friendly.

Can you ban hackers with evidence: Yes, I can. I can provide information such as screenshots that are NOT photoshopped, or some videos.

Are you good at commands: Yes, I am.

Btw, in case you have discord and want to talk to me there: xMianca #2035
11/24/2017 4:52 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Goldenclaw112
IGN: Goldencalw112

What role do you want?: Preferably admin

Why do you want this role?: I don't have much to do in my free time, so I'm looking for people seeking mods/admins to help out as a result. I'm currently running a server myself (it's something small), so I'm used to setting up plugins, resolving issues, etc.

Can you ban hackers with evidence?: I'm not even going to lie: I've seen countless videos of this being done, but myself? No. This is a reason as to why I'm looking for an admin position, as I prefer administering the server (setting up plugins, etc.)

Are you good at commands?: Yes. If there's nothing I'm unsure about, I'm willing to learn.
11/24/2017 2:42 pmhistory
TMIdiot
IGN: Christmas64

What Role U Want: Mod

Why do u want this role: I like to help out a server.

Can u ban hackers with evidence: Yes I can.

Are u good at commands: I am great with commands, been training for 2 years.
11/24/2017 2:49 pm
Acer0707
on hold, need ur IGN
11/24/2017 2:52 pm
TMIdiot
Oops, its Christmas64.
11/24/2017 4:02 pm
Acer0707
Now ur accepted! just wait untill tomorrow to get ur rank

IP: Dan_L3gend.aternos.me
11/20/2017 12:09 am
Level 20 : Expert Zombie
lostboy
IGN: pavlickoMC

What Role U Want: Admin or mod

Why do u want this role: help out the server and help it grow, also could help promote it.

Can u ban hackers with evidence: yes

Are u good at commands: very good indeed
11/20/2017 8:24 am
Acer0707
Congrats Pav! ur now a admin on our server!

IP:Dan_L3gend.aternos.me
11/19/2017 9:35 pm
Acer0707
Hey everyone, Ace here again. So, who ever i accepted to be on the staff team, u will have to wait untill the weekend untill u get ur staff rank. Why u may ask? Well, the owner is currently in College and is rlly busy. He can only be on weekends. Now, the server is powered by aternos. And i dont have any privilege's to make the server running. And, i'm still accepting applications. Hope u guys understand, and hopefully i will see some great co workers on the server!

~Moderator Ace
11/19/2017 9:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Gryxx
IGN:

Current IGN:

Gryxx

Past IGNs:

Taihbia - 9/15/2017 @ 10:54:00 PM

Mwab - 7/1/2017 @ 7:16:17 PM

Pwy_ - 5/31/2017 @ 9:21:40 PM

Taihbia - 2/28/2017 @ 9:50:24 PM

ZevixHD - 12/17/2016 @ 12:03:42 PM

Etuswin - 11/8/2016 @ 5:11:30 PM

Urgues - 8/30/2016 @ 12:18:00 PM

Slimelogs - Original

Extra Information:

Now I had another mojang account with Minecraft on it. Sadly it is long gone and I can not find any information on it. If I could find any information on it I would tell you. I am so sorry that I could not find it. I am hoping it will not be extremely crucial. If I ever am able to trace down that account I will give you the information needed. Hopefully you understand.

I am thirteen years old.

Timezone:

Central Standard Time

Discord:

Gryx#7531

Past Experience w/ servers and why I should be staff?:

Moderation:

I have moderated on a lot of servers in the past. I say I am pretty experienced in moderation because I have seen a lot of types of people. Before I talk about them I would like to tell you some things including the fact that I am not trying to attack anyone. I am just trying to prove (desperately) that I have experience (in my opinion) in this area. To be a good moderator (in my opinion) you have to be patient. Some of the members who interact with people on the server can be uncivil, ill-mannered, agitated in a way that affects everyone, and bothersome. If you are not patient you may do something that might be considered unjustified and not only can that staff member get criticized, the whole staff team can. Anyway, let me talk some more about these type of "annoying" members. Also, I will not talk specifically about how I punish these people because you might and most likely have different rules and different ways to punish.

The Salty:

This person will go and complain to staff saying something like "OMG HAX. DO THE STAFF EVEN CARE OMG", or "THIS GUY IS ******* HACKING FIX THIS". You see how I said complaining and not reporting. A report (or at least a good one) would consist of at least some calmness, patience, and reliable and usable proof. Usually this person would get killed and "call hacks" or blame someone for using a "hacked" or "modded" client or using a specific "hack". At that point it is hard to deal with the so called hacker because the salty person is being troublesome and very unethical. Usually I would just mute them for ten to thirty minutes, and then ban if the individual continues. Then after, I would contact an admin and wait for possible instructions. If I was an admin I would watch the person for a week, if nothing suspicious pops up, I will ignore the claim unless someone else claims the individual is cheating.

The Cancerous:

This person can be unsportsmanlike, rarely threatening, and kind of annoying. This person will rub a win in your face. Now that is fine, however he/she will start arguments. Also this person can be pretty harassing. Basically to the point where you have to use the command /ignore or /block on them. If that is not an option, they have to just cut the person out. This is not fun for anyone at all. There is a lot of ways this could be handled depending on the severity. It can be from a range of warn, all the way to an ip-ban and possibly a police call. The reason for the police call is because in the development of a server I was helping with, one of the staff members got offended and threatened to swat the owner. Yes you can actually contact local police by the threat of swatting. Apparently the owner called local police and that is all I know from there. I left that community immediately (I think you can understand why). To anyone who is threatened of this I usually give them a link on what to do. The reason it is not included in this application is because PMC might delete the application.

At the moment, that is all that I have to add on that subject.

Experience with managing staff:

I have managed my own staff team before. Usually managing a staff team (with me) means to check up on them, see if they are doing their job and doing it correctly, and taking staff out when they are not doing their job or being useless. I try to check up on each staff member once a week. Now I had to do this on small servers so it was not extremely hard. I have also had experience with dealing with abusive staff members. If I get a report of abuse at all, I will spy on that staff member for about four days to see if they are using their powers for their own use and not to help the server in any way. I like to analyze data and see what they are doing. Also this could include accepting and declining staff applications. When I announce a spot for staff I usually let people apply and at the end of the week or month (depending on all of the applications) I will pick one or a couple based on explanation, time spent, experience shown, their past (looking into their bans if possible), and quality of the application.

Experience with Social Media and Discord:

When I say "Experience with Social Media and Discord" I mean I know how to make, manage, and make it somewhat well-known. Let's start with Social Media. I can make banners and a profile picture (not minecraft gfx, still working on that using Cinema 4D). I can also manage it all the time and answer any questions sent to the said social media if it is Twitter, Facebook (Facebook is not a good choice in my opinion) and more. I am extremely experienced in making Discord servers. If you would like you may look at one of my Discord servers I have made (that has no people on it) you can by contacting me @ Gryx#7531 via Discord. When I say I am very experienced in making discord servers I mean I know very well how to make roles, configure some very popular bots out there (like DynoBot and Mee6). I also am ready to manage and moderate it not 24/7, but pretty close to that. I also have another discord server I made for a youtuber with 200 subs.

Experience with Plugin Configuration and Commands:

I have been configuring popular plugins like PermissionsEx, GroupManager, and more. I first started having to configure plugins in mid 2015. I was working with a person who was trying to make a server and I applied for Co-Owner. I was accepted. He said that he needed help with plugin configuration so I looked up how to configure these plugins as best as I could. It did not end up too well. But, I have learned from my mistakes and progressed. So if you need any help with plugin configuration, I can help. I also know how to correctly use things such as /vanish, /mute, /ban, /ipban, /kick, ect.

Extra Information:

If I have not discussed any other type of experiences, it means I do not have much experience in those fields. The next thing I am learning is to make graphic designs so just stay in tune. I am truly sorry if I can not help in building or plugin development.

Info about me:

I love talking about myself… Anyways, I like video games, music, anime, and some other things. I have played video games for a long time now. I first started playing video games at 3 (Wii) and got on a computer at 4, and it was kind of hard to use the keys with my old chubby fingers back then. Not really a problem now, but just imagine that, a 4 year old toddler wearing a bib with orange hair trying to type. Yeah that was me I know. Back as a kid in third and fourth grade I was a class clown, most of the time on accident. I never understood social standards and was the exact opposite of a social butterfly. I never understood how to act so I took the personality of one of my old favorite youtubers (he is not my favorite anymore) (SkyDoesMinecraft, now known as NetNobody). Then it just stuck until 9th grade (where I am right now). Now I have no idea how to explain what I am like, kinda hard to figure out right now you know what I am saying? Now with music. I have always loved hip-hop and urban hip-hop even when I was 7 (back then I had no idea what I was listening to, I just like the beats). Right now my playlist consists of Eminem, Kevin Gates, Fetty Wap, and D12 mostly. And I am not a big anime fan, however I do like to watch it.

Rank I would like to apply for: Highest one possible. So I guess Co-Owner or Admin.

Why do I want this role/job?:
I want this job because I wanna be part of something great. I wanna be able to help other server creators such as myself get their projects more popular than my old server ever could get. I want to be known really well in a community. I want to help others in a community and help them have a good time. I want to better my skills just in case I ever want to make my own server again. I think I would be of really good help and that is why I want to help you and your server.

Can you ban hackers with evidence?: Yes I can using GoPlay to record my gameplay (at very bad 1080p).
11/19/2017 9:32 pm
Acer0707
Congrats Gryxx! ur now a mod on our server!
11/19/2017 9:10 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Mage
GoldeeeTheGoldfish
IGN: PndaJ
Role: Admin/Mod
Why: I just want to join a server thats just starting to make sure it succeeds and grows to be amazing
Abillity to ban: I can absolutely get the evidence I need on a hacker as I literally studied their hacks by downloading a client and seeing what they look like with each one(in a single player world of course) and then I uninstalled
good at commands: Im pretty handy with them as I know my way around all the vanilla ones and a few plugin command sets like WorldEdit, Powertool and NPC.
11/19/2017 9:32 pm
Acer0707
Congrats PndaJ! Ur now a Admin on our server!
11/19/2017 10:07 pm
GoldeeeTheGoldfish
I tried putting in the IP for your server but minecraft couldn't resolve the hostname
11/24/2017 2:50 pm
Acer0707
Application went into further inspection, and the Application is now Denied. we need somebody that is nice to the community, not to be mean to it
11/20/2017 8:23 am
Acer0707
Srry Pndaj. i messed up with the ip address. here's the real one

11/20/2017 12:03 pm
GoldeeeTheGoldfish
thanks
11/24/2017 2:35 pm
GoldeeeTheGoldfish
Actually on second thought I don't want to join your server.
11/19/2017 8:51 pm
Level 28 : Expert Dragon
Kaotic Kingdom
IGN: KaoticFireHero

What Role U Want: Mod

Why do u want this role: I would like to help with the server and make the server better, and I think I am fit for the role.

Can u ban hackers with evidence: Most of the time, depending on the situation.

Are u good at commands: Pretty good, just I cannot set-up plugins
11/19/2017 8:54 pmhistory
Acer0707
Congrats Kaotic! U are now a Moderator on the Server!

11/19/2017 8:39 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Toast
BlogCraft
IGN: BlogCraft

What role do you want? Admin

Why do you want this role? I like to be able to help set-up servers and I believe I am fit for the role.

Can you ban hackers with evidence? In most situations, yes.

Are you good with commands: Yes I am. I also know how to set-up plugins.
11/19/2017 8:55 pmhistory
Acer0707
Congrats BlogCraft! U Are Now a Admin On the server!

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome