WinterTymor's Avatar WinterTymor12/14/17 4:51 am
1 emeralds 135 1
12/14/2017 5:23 am
xDarthjazzx's Avatar xDarthjazzx
Administrator & Former Co-owner.

Username: WinterTymor

Goes by: Winter or Sae

Currently resides in: Greece

Previous Experience on Minecraft servers: In the past, I have taken up the role of a humble yet loyal member, a moderator for 6 months and an Administrator for a year. In addition to that, I have been a co-owner of a short period of time by the side of a dear friend.

Myself within a community: I play by the rules. As a simple member to a server, I am one who prefers to give the good example by reading the rules and following them without causing any issues with griefing or anything that is not allowed. I am also capable of keeping an eye out for the possible troublemakers. As a staff member, however, I am a far more serious person. I see myself as a dedicated staff member who loves helping others when they are in need of remembering commands, learning things or needing anything fixed. Again, I'd rather be a good role model. In addition to that, I am a rather friendly woman and I rarely lose my temper.

How can I help you?: I have a decent knowledge of most plugins and their commands. Of course, I can always learn new things from the latest plugins used on servers. As an Administrator, I was responsible mostly for running the server itself since the owner was busy enough and trusted me with such a job. I did own a website before and therefore, I can admit that I can take up on some website development. Certainly, I can keep the server peaceful enough and make sure that nothing goes wrong or nobody is being harassed in any way.

Why am I looking to join you?: Well....I always enjoyed helping the server back in the day and assisting it at growing. Of course, as a simple player, I can always do that in a way but there are limits. Other than building and expanding my own lands in any way or gaining xp, I would gladly take on an other role.

A few words about me: I am 26 years old, I have finished my studies and currently, I am looking for a proper job. As an English teacher, I tutor children at home and that keeps me busy enough with a decent income for my own personal use. In addition to that, I've always been interested on singing, playing the piano and acting. This year, I will be working my way up at joining a choir in one of the local towns. Other than that, I am a roleplayer online and a writer of children's books (all in my mother language).

Contact me!: Interested on talking with me a bit more about my own experience or getting to know me before you trust me with a big role? Great! Message me here! I always check my profile and I will gladly share more information or any other social networking sites where you can find me! (Discord, Skype, Facebook, etc)

Thank you again for reading my little application! I hope to hear from you soon! :D
WinterTymor
Level 11 : Journeyman Scribe