Should Obey Owner Commands
Here is the application:
IGN:
Experience:
Are you going to Advertise and Help the server:
If you got a reply then you are hired
Ay12thehero
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/17/2015 1:55 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PixelPLayzMC
And Yes I will advertise for this server.
12/17/2015 1:53 pm
PixelPLayzMC
IGN: SkyPlayzMC_
Rank you want to apply for: Head-Admin or Mod
Experience: I'm a admin of my friends server, And also head of the bulid-team.
12/17/2015 1:11 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
AlexDynamic
-=My application=-

IGN: DynamicAlex

Rank you want to apply for: I will be applying for Moderator.

Experience: In my experience I have worked for:
Queentesence Factions (Head-Mod)
FelSpire Factions ( Owner )
Merge Pixelmon (Moderator )
Attic Factions (Admin )
CyberElite (Co-Owner)
Pixelmania (Trial-Helper)

From my past experiences as staff, the best way in improving staff team is all of them getting involved. Everyone contributing in something can help the community which will start to get things done. Then identify ways you would like to help for instance, helping new players, asking others if you would like to help etc. Also, set some reachable goals. to accomplish a goal in improvement, you're going to need an action plan. I would write up a plan that details everything I would need to accomplish that given goal by observing player's skill sets. Putting effort into the plan takes time to create a change. Being passionate in showing others impossible goals will inspire them. It's not going to be easy to make things better, but every bit of effort you put into your server will make a difference.

Are you going to Advertise and Help the server: Yes, I will help organize the staff, Get them working in sync. And I will advertise this server to the best of my abilities.

Why you want ME!!!: I want to help out your server to the best of my abilities. I also know teamwork is important and I believe that this is a very important part in a servers staff. Which is why I want to become Staff so I can help people work together and keep the server together. I have seen many times servers failing because of the staff not working together and I don't want this to happen to this server. I also know hot to edit plugins, make groups, add perms, ban, kick, banip, mute. Although the only thing I don't know how to do yet is make plugins but I can do pretty much anything else. If staff where fighting I would ask what the problem is and why. If I can't work it out then I would notify you. If a staff and player were fighting or the staff was abusing the player then I would come in ask for each side of the fight then if the staff was abusing I would let you know what has happened or if the player was I would give him a warning and let him know if he did it again he would either get muted or banned or tempbanned for a certain amount of time. If I find that staff are always fighting i will contact you and explain the situation and what is happening. If anyone is hacking I will ban them. If anyone is constantly cussing I will give them a warning and if they still do I will mute them. I also have seen by even just how much time you have spent writing the description that you put a lot of time and effort even into the little things and I want to be on a team that can work together and that we can put effort into the small things. Also I help out people coming onto the server as much as I can without giving them items more like teaching them the mechanics of the server. I love helping people out and getting them on the server and also I take suggestions from people as well and if the suggestion is big I'll let you know and let you decide whether or not we will do it. And I know how to edit plugins, add groups, change perms, ban, banip, tempban, kick, or mute. I also really believe in teamwork and I try to get people to work together to the best of my ability. I am learning to do graphics designs, animations and coding. I am friendly most of the time but I get serious when I need to like when someone is fighting.
12/17/2015 9:46 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Ay12thehero
Everybody My Skype is Ay12thehero So u can talk to me about the Application
12/17/2015 9:30 am
IronMan54
IGN: IronMan54

Timezone: Central America

Position/Rank APPLYING For: I Would love Admin or Co-Owner
Why Should You Have This Rank:I think i should have this rank because once you get to know me you will tell I am very trustworthy I love to play and I am respectful and kind. I can play most of all day as long as you need me. I love to talk to the community and I know when to ban, mute and Temp-Ban. I am currently not staff on any server so I can be secluded to one server and give it my all to do this right. I can talk a lot on Skype and most the time when i'm on I am available to talk to. GAMING is my life as a teen so far. I am very mature when I am very mature when i need to be other times i like to goof around. I know my limits I'd say i am good at Minecraft and know what to say when to say it.

I like to focus souly on one thing and I like to make new friends and talk to them. I want this server to become very successful. I will give my soul to make this server great i will advertise on different places and get my friends to join. Also last thing my favorite thing to do on Minecraft is have lots of fun and play the GAME right.
How Long Have You Played Minecraft: I have played Minecraft for 3 years that was since 1.5.2 and I think i am pretty skilled at the GAME.

Previous Expererience: I have been a Helper, Mod, Head-Mod, Admin, Head-Admin and Co-Owner I haven't been builder on any SERVERS cause that is not what I do.

I hope you accept this application
Sincerely,

IronMan54
12/17/2015 9:23 am
Level 30 : Artisan Skinner
Inudragon
IGN: Inudragon
Rank you want to apply for: Mod is fine
Experience: I have been Head-Admin on a server in the past, I have been Mod about 3 times I think in other servers, and I dunno how many times I've been a builder XD
Are you going to Advertise and Help the server: Of course!
12/17/2015 9:16 am
Jungle_George
Hey! I have just come across your server staff application post and thought i might try
Im not looking for a instant rank, im perfectly happy to be trailed for the rank (as in be given and if i do not do what i meant to correctly, the rank is removed)

IGN: Jungle_George
Rank you want to apply for: Head-Admin/Admin
Experience: The reason i have gone for a high rank straight away is cause i believe i am experienced, i've been playing minecraft for 4 years now, and i have ran several servers of my own, from hosting on my own internet connection, hosting LAN servers, and from server providers. I know the basic and normal rules players should need, i know my fair amount of knowledge with server plugins from group plugins, multiverse, permissions and much more. I am very happy to give up my time to play and help out the community on the server and you (the owner) with anything you may need help with. I am happy to be trialed (like i said above) and i am very happy to help you, and the other staff with plugins and whatever way help is needed. I am someone who yes, will obey what i am told by the higher ranks, will deal with players which are causing problems, and i will come to owners if i am struggling with decisions (i will not take decisions myself without the owners agreement on the situation)
More information about me: 16 (as you know) i am based in the UK and always have time on my hands to join the server and play and make sure all is going smooth
Are you going to Advertise and Help the server: I am indeed going to help out the server with all of the requirements you need from plugins, advertising and helping players, and making sure they enjoy there time on the server!

Thank you for reading and taking your time to allow us to submit responses - Thanks again - J.G
12/17/2015 9:14 am
MasterMaaz
IGN: maazerati35
Rank you want to apply for: Mostly Head Admin but Mod is fine... I would Prefer Admin though

Experience: I was a Admin of a server called xxGhostsxx and now i am a mod of LuvDaBearPvP
Are you going to Advertise and Help the server: Yes I will contribute and go around and advertise the server
12/17/2015 9:09 am
Trollzs
IGN: Trollzs
Rank wanted: Head Admin
Any former experience? Yes I do have former experience as i stated above I was a mod and still am on another server called Phakic. I am also a helper on a server called Krunchy Network. I am very confident that they will recommend me to be a Admin. Thank you so much for reading my application I am sure you have much better things to do then read my application.
Are you going to advertise and help the server? Yes i am I will do it alot and i would help the server alot.
Anything Else? I have taken an Web designing class and a science , technology , enginering , and mathematics class.
Background with plugins: I use HTML5 to code. I have to admit I'm not the best plugin maker and I am sure kind of new to it. But despite all of that i know the best plugins and I know how to maintain all the plugins making sure they are all up to date. I can also keep the server up to date. I know you guys could fine tons people better then me but i guarantee you cant find anyone that will donate as much Admin.
Ban Times : Greifing: 1st 1 day ban 2nd month ban 3rd time year ban 4th time peramant ban
Hacking: 1st week ban 2nd year ban 3rd Peramant ban
Disorderly Conduct or mean to the community: 1st kick 2nd ban 1 hour 3rd ban 1 day 4th ban 1 week 5th ban month 6th 1 year ban 7th perament ban
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome