1

STAFF NEEDED!!!!!

Legault-D •3/19/13 10:39 am
•
85
•
3/20/2013 7:46 am
STAFF NEEDED!!!!

We are looking for
2 Moderators
1 Head-moderator

4 Builders.

Apply Here
http://www.planetminecraft.com/server/mmowebzcraft/
Posted by
Legault-D
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

3

XxHoorahxX
• 03/20/2013 7:46 am
• Level 12 : Journeyman Architect
IGN: trooperboy
Age: 15
What I want to be: Head-Mod or Admin
Reason: I would love to help grow a server to it's highest potential and mainly have a small name put out there for being a great Admin. or even a "Head-mod" andWell I easily understand members' desires or what they would like to see. I can separate others' needs from wants, so that would be safe with me. I really would not like to see any annoyance such as spamming, griefing, bad language, hacking, or any other public problems. I will also make sure I will not do any actions that displeases members.
1
minecrftboychina
• 03/20/2013 1:10 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
IGN: minecrftboychina
Age: 13
What I Want to be: Head-Mod
Reason: because I have been Head Admin and Admin twice
1
Crazy_RobotThing
• 03/19/2013 10:00 pm
• Level 18 : Journeyman Narwhal
applied
1

Welcome