Head-Admin
Admin
Mod
JrMod
Builder
Helper
Gavrad
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/24/2015 4:28 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
KMEditor
In Game Name: Boostergy
Skype (Yes/No): karl.murray46
Mic use: Yes.
Timezone: London
Hours online per weekday: As much as I can fit in.
Hours online per weekend: Same.
Position Changes: Well, I want to be Developer If that's okay.

Introduction: Hello! My name is Karl Murray. Or Boostergy! I will/want to Apply on the server I am a nice and a calm person I will not swear I am a good developer on the servers, I will not be disrespectful and I will not abuse powers! I will have to be nice to staff, and members I will be loyal and nice!!

Why you should be Dev ? Well, I will be or want to Apply for Developer for the server. I will not swear. I will be loyal. I will be on the server for a while. I will not abuse powers I will be loyal and sweet for the server, I will be making and personolising plugins for the server.

Plugin Experience: Well i have had much experience as i have been owner 10 times with no help and a dev 4 or 5 times

Cover letter on why we should consider you: So if I get the position, I will help out the server and I will make the kits and better and future stuff for the server!! I will be loyal, I do not swear, So I am a nice person and I will do a lot to be staff on this awesome server!! I will not abuse powers I will not lie. I am a honest person. I am 17. Almost 18 years of age. So If I do get it I will happy to be apart of your awesome team. I will be loyal and trustworthy! I shall not be disrespectful to fellow staff and the awesome members as well, as the staff are awesome too! I am a You-Tuber, Name boostergy i do music and much more So if I do get the job as Developer I will be happy to call my self apart of your team!

Username:Boostergy
05/28/2015 2:31 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
Gavrad
Nicely done KMR, I will love to talk to you more about this developer position. Very excited to test you and see what you can do Your Accepted

05/24/2015 12:39 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Princess Kneega
STAFF FORMAT:
How long can you play: 1 - 4 Hours Mondays to Wednesdays depends if I got work.

Any experience as being staff: I am experience. Been Admin in one of the server PvP Factions then it got shut down sadly.

What are you good at: Good at helping people out but not too much, not that good at building also I'm good at talking people out and calming he/she down.

If someone was advertising what would you do: Give them a warning if they keep doing it 5 minutes mute then more advertising then a day ban.

What rank are you wanting: Head-Admin/Admin/Mod
05/24/2015 10:20 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
KillerKraftGaming
How long can you play: 1-2+ Weekdays and 3-4+ hours on weekends
Any experience as being staff: Yes! I have been admin on 2 servers one is PVPcraft
What are you good at: I am good with plugins and I can do building (Not Too Great). I Can probably do anything that needs to be done.
If someone was advertising what would you do: First give them a warning, if they keep doing it then i would give day ban and so on.
What rank are you wanting: Admin or Head-Admin or if anything else then Mod
05/24/2015 10:17 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Ranger
KaoticSmoke
iKaoitcOG's Developer Application

How long played mc: I have played Minecraft for 4 years

What can you do for my server: I can code plugins and do some config with them if needed

What can you do: I can create plugins that is needed for the server. I can watch the server and moderate it aswell

Any experience: Yes, I have just made 1 plugin, http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/rtp-bukkit/ Its one of my easier plugins

Free or paid: Paid
05/24/2015 10:17 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
gerg23
I'm a developer. Add my skype thomastech3
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome