[Creative][Factions][Survival][PvP][Skyblock]StanCraft

rnaPink's Avatar rnaPink1/11/13 1:33 pm
1 emeralds 36
===============================================================================================
IP: play.stancraft.org
===============================================================================================
Hi There, Thanks for clicking on our server, first I will get to work telling you what my server has to offer.

First off, we have the Factions plugin installed, this is a PvP plugin for survival, PvP with other online players, raid, and grief others bases, but make sure they can't raid or grief yours! Keep your land protected, and claim it under your Faction.

Second. We have Creative, we have the PlotMe plugin, making it easy to get your very own creative area, where you can let your imagination run wild, even with other people, all this is grief/hassle free, let any Staff online know if somebody is annoying you in Creative, if a person you added happens to betray you and grief your plot, the griefer will be tempbanned and rolled back, meaning nothing can ruin your creation. This world is recommended for the builders other there.

Thirdly, we have Skyblock, yes that little island where you have to survive, and this world too, griefers are not accepted, and nor are bridgers. Each and every island has its own protect region, meaning bridgers, cannot loot or grief your island, if you would like to survive with a StanCraft member or your friend, you can do this too! If this person betrays you, then, the same will happen as in Creative, the griefer will be tempbanned and your island will be rolled back to how it was before it got griefed.

We also have some fun plugins, even a custom coded one, one you will won't find on another server, unique to StanCraft. We have MobArena, for those Mob fighting champions, and even better, you win rewards, based on how many waves you survived, having fun AND earning rewards, couldn't be better.

We hope you enjoy your stay, and I(Stannaz99) am looking forward to seeing you there.

Our Forum page is http://forum.stancraft.org
Donation page is http://donate.stancraft.org

Uptime is my priority, and am trying to get 98% uptime, so whatever time it is, you can play StanCraft

Server Specifications:
2GB DDR3 RAM(High speed uplink and Processors allowing 75 players)(Will immediately upgraded if we need more player capacity)
28Ghz worth of CPUs(Intel Xeon 12 core)
1000mbit uplink
Standard DDoS protection
Running on high speed Solid State Drives
Hosted on a Tier 2 Datacenter - Meaning 99.741% uptime per month

IP: play.stancraft.org
============================================================================================
rnaPink
Level 1 : New Network