Starting a server network! Need Developers! Owner is closed

minecraftrules96's Avatar minecraftrules968/15/13 6:30 pm
1 emeralds 176 4
8/16/2013 1:32 am
vk 101's Avatar vk 101
Hello Fellow Minecraftians! Yesterday I released information that has been top secret for awhile and was ready to release it. I am going to start a Network on Minecraft called...... The Powerblade Gaming Network! I have a logo already made and it is pretty epic. I will post a pic of it in this post. But I am looking for Server Developers and other people willing to help pay for the network as Owners (OWNER IS CLOSED! NOT ACCEPTING OWNER APPS!). This server could be the next big thing! But we have to take things one step at a time. It will take awhile before everything is made and is in shape so stay tuned for future epicness! This server will consist of mini games (at least 2), a factions server, a pvp server, and a freebuild. (More may be added in the future!) So Post A Response And Help PowerBlade Gaming To Become The Best Minecraft Network Choice! Also Make A Creeper Happy And Leave A Heart!
minecraftrules96
Level 9 : Apprentice Crafter