[Free Plugin shop][Experienced dev]taking plugin requests

franex's Avatar franex8/30/15 11:12 am
9/1/2015 8:16 am
franex's Avatar franex
franes plugin shop
Closed

Big note: I do not add people on skype without accepting their plugin request

Who am I?
I am a Java developer that have been developing in Java for 9 months,About 7 months ago I started developing Bukkit/Spigot plugins. During that time I've created more plugins than i can keep count of, I haven't published anything due to the large risk of people stealing code etc.

Does your services cost anything?
No. for now I am not taking any payments or donations, this is due to the fact that I am still learning and feel it isn't something that I want to accept, if you want to hire someone that takes payments please find someone else.

What projects do you do?
At the moment I'm only accepting small to medium sized projects, this is due to the fact that i have school and other things that I need to take into consideration.

Alright how do I request a plugin?
Simple, follow this format.

Skype name:
Plugin name:
Short description of the plugins features:

Final notes.
I reserve the right to reject any request you make if I do not want to do the request.
Please credit me if you're using one of my plugins.
I will not provide any deadlines as time estimates are hard to make sometimes.
If you want to please comment anything positive about my work below
franex
Level 12 : Journeyman Toast

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/01/2015 8:16 am
franex
Due to a set of unfourtunate events i will not have any time to work at all
Shop closed
08/31/2015 3:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Tenebris-
franex
atomiciceyHi in the owner of SSO (shattered seals online) it's a mnorpg server and I'm looking for devs to create plugins for my server. I have several projects so if one is to much work maybe another is in your area of work. One is a class/race plugin, needs to be simple for users to use and have a level up system, another project is a public event style plugin where enemies spawn in certain zones and must be stopped within a time frame, x number waves stopped or a single larger enemy killed. I wish the mobs to have a simple loot table and a points system. If both of those are too complicated then maybe creating a player market would be great for you, simple posting of items (maybe in a box or mailbox style). Let me know if you want to do any of these projects and I can provide more information if your not willing to do any of theses then I have one other job but I'll talk to you personally about it.

Thanks atom

Tell me more about the player market plugin, seems like a fun little project to work on

Kabion - Build TeamKabion Build Team

Hello franex , we are very glad to find a person like you. I Am Bhenner , member and founder of the professional build team : Kabion Build Team. We are starting a server and we need a developer with your skills . I dont know if you wanna or not but if you be interesting i gonna let here my contacts :

- Skype - mafiagamer11
- Email - kabion.buildteam@gmail.com

PS : ( dont judge me , i created my skype when was 11 years old xD )

Any way , we are very interesting on your job and u in personally and we want to speak with u.

Have a great day.

Kabion | Build Team

Eeehhh... i don't really have time at the moment to setup an entire server, give me some more details and i might be able to provide you with a core plugin but that's all i can help you with atm

For sure, so in any mmo being able to place materials, equipment and other items in a public market is key for players to make money, obtain rare / limited gear through buying from other players, reducing farming times and stabilizing the mmos economy. This plugin that I wish you to make should be very straight forward, so a player places a chest or a small gui option via item menu can place or buy items listed on a public market, everyone has to pay a standard fee, but special users (permission based) can place an item that will appear at top of listing for x amount of time (or user with out premmission can pay a larger fee to receive the listing. Items can go straight to inventory, or to prevent item loss an mailbox maybe as a set chest. Not sure how the listing would work but we can always talk more about it as I have very little knowledge on what plugins can and can't do.
08/31/2015 3:05 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
RockettPvP
Hey add me on skype i dont need a plugin right now but i will need one or 2 soon
minecraftrockett2 <--- My skype
08/31/2015 11:58 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Tenebris-
Hi in the owner of SSO (shattered seals online) it's a mnorpg server and I'm looking for devs to create plugins for my server. I have several projects so if one is to much work maybe another is in your area of work. One is a class/race plugin, needs to be simple for users to use and have a level up system, another project is a public event style plugin where enemies spawn in certain zones and must be stopped within a time frame, x number waves stopped or a single larger enemy killed. I wish the mobs to have a simple loot table and a points system. If both of those are too complicated then maybe creating a player market would be great for you, simple posting of items (maybe in a box or mailbox style). Let me know if you want to do any of these projects and I can provide more information if your not willing to do any of theses then I have one other job but I'll talk to you personally about it.

Thanks atom
08/31/2015 2:40 pm
franex
Tell me more about the player market plugin, seems like a fun little project to work on

Kabion - Build TeamKabion Build Team

Hello franex , we are very glad to find a person like you. I Am Bhenner , member and founder of the professional build team : Kabion Build Team. We are starting a server and we need a developer with your skills . I dont know if you wanna or not but if you be interesting i gonna let here my contacts :

- Skype - mafiagamer11

Any way , we are very interesting on your job and u in personally and we want to speak with u.

Have a great day.

Kabion | Build Team

Eeehhh... i don't really have time at the moment to setup an entire server, give me some more details and i might be able to provide you with a core plugin but that's all i can help you with atm
08/31/2015 8:19 am
Level 1 : New Network
Kabion - Build Team
Kabion Build Team

- Skype - mafiagamer11

Have a great day.

Kabion | Build Team
08/31/2015 2:35 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
A vanilla dev is someone who works with command blocks.
08/31/2015 3:15 am
franex
No sry, i dunno that stuff. I have focused on learning languages will benefit me outside of minecraft aswell
08/30/2015 1:39 pm
franex
Still taking requests
08/30/2015 11:24 am
GalaxyPlay
Skype name: oliverdeja123
Plugin name: I will tell you on Skype.
Short description of the plugins features: I will tell you on Skype.
08/30/2015 11:28 am
franex
You will need to give the details here so i can decide if i want to accept the request or not, if you want to keep it private send me a pm here on pmc
08/30/2015 11:23 am
GalaxyPlay
Skype name: oliverdeja123
Plugin name: I will tell you on Skype.
Short description of the plugins features: I will tell you on Skype.
08/30/2015 11:15 am
Level 40 : Master Explorer
avrona
are you also a vanilla dev?
08/30/2015 11:19 am
franex
What do you want? i might be able to help
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com