The Codus Network/Prison!/Needing Staff/Members!

ElectricMusiq's Avatar ElectricMusiq4/29/15 1:58 pm
5/8/2015 10:17 am
ElectricMusiq's Avatar ElectricMusiq
Hello all, my name is Liam, setting up with this profile (my own) and I am here to tell you a little about TheCodusNetwork.

Basically it's around 6 days or something like that old as of 29/04/2015 (29th of April 2015) and we've made very much progress of it, such as the website, the domain, the banner as you can see in the advertisement banner and so much more.

We have made our prison server into both versions, 1.7 and 1.8 and if there's any problems going on with it, then we will work our best to make it both 1.8 and 1.7 compatable.

Anyhow, we've made these from then to today
- Got YouTubers, as they wanted to help out.
- Website fully made with domain
- Server custom IP doesn't work yet {still having problems connecting to it sadly, however should be done upon release}
- tokens
- kits
- map
- ranks
- Permissions are NOT done yet.
- autoranking

What is The CodusNetwork? (from the Co-Owners own words):

The CodusNetwork was created by ElectricMusic also known as Liam. We are now working very hard on trying to make the server public by the end of this week. At the moment the server is whitelisted so we can work on making it brilliant for when it goes public. The CodusNetwork will be a family server for all ages. We have an amazing staff team and everyone is helping out to make this server an amazing place for players to play prison and other games/ minigames in the future.

Anything else?:

We do have a brilliant enjin website designed by one of the owner's friends, KT7. You can join this website at http://www.thecodus.com . We have an amazing forum which includes places to post YouTube and Twitch accounts, Introductions, Art and GFX shops, Art posts, and much more. Feel free when you sign up for the website to post an introduction about yourself, we love hearing about the people we will be soon playing in-game with.

Server Social Media:

Twitter: @TheCodusNetwork
Instagram: TheCodusNetwork

We can't wait to see some of you on the forums and in-game when the server is public!

Sincerely,
Server Admin | PeriwinkleLion

- Honestly, I don't know what else to put, but I am sure that The Codus will or should fulfill your Minecraft dreams

Note: We should have the custom domain to "prison.thecodus.com"

Our current IP is: minecraft122.omgserv.com:12940

- We're a network
- Whitelisted and WIP.

ANNOUNCEMENT

Always wanted a Minecraft account? Well, we have decided when we get enough donations to handle both the server and site equally, we'll be handing our Minecraft account give-aways to 3 special people, which is an estimation that it will be set at late May or June!
Want to vote!? Here: http://strawpoll.me/4236442

Kind regards!
Liam

YOU CAN NOW START OF BY APPLYING AS A HELPER!

Application
IGN:
Skype (Required):
What makes you special upon the other applicants?:
If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?:
If you had to plan various events in CodeRealms, what would you plan and describe it?:
Why'd you like to help in CodeRealms?:
Do you plan on adding anything new to CodeRealms?:
Any comments you'd like to add?:
What rank are you applying for?:
Can you donate?:
ElectricMusiq
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/08/2015 10:17 am
ElectricMusiq
bump!
05/01/2015 3:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
rellik998
So, out of curiousity, and I'm really sorry to ask, but is there anyway I can be whitelisted? really excited to play
05/05/2015 2:52 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
Hi there! I am an admin on The Codus and as said, it's in whitelist. Please read the original post before commenting. Thank you.
04/30/2015 9:26 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
EternallyCold
IGN: ShadowDZ
Skype (Required): black201141
Previous staff experience: I have lots of staff experience. I have owned my own servers as well as being staff on others as well. I was Head Mod on a prison server called "The Silence Networks", but it had shutdown due to personal problems with the owner. That server was up for a year and had about 30+ players per day playing. I have also been Moderator, Admin and even co owner on some other servers but they were small servers and they had been run by players who didnt have much experience in running minecraft servers. My experience with minecraft servers has gotten better over the years i have played minecraft. i have played lots of servers and i have noticed that each server has its own way of running it. I am the kind of person who wants to help out in any way i can because its just how i am. i don't like griefers/admin abusers and when i see someone doing the wrong thing i ask them not to do it or i will report them to the owners and the forums. if they were to continue breaking the rules/abusing i would contact the owner immediately and let him know the player/s that have been griefing/abusing. im not the kind of person to go around and grief people, this is because i have had my own servers griefed/hacked/destroyed by people i have trusted. this has lead me to have trust issues with people on minecraft due to this problem
What makes you special upon the other applicants?: i think that the way i treat people makes me special compared to others. People who abuse their rank and hack on the server wouldnt get a chance if i was in charge because there is nothing stopping them from doing it again and you dont know whether they will actually do it again.
If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?: i would plead with them to listen to me and stop the arguement. If they had further ignored me, i would kick them both regardless of who started it and i would then tell them if they would continue argueing, i would bring further punishments
If you had to plan various events in CodeRealms, what would you plan and describe it?:
Why'd you like to help in CodeRealms?: i would like to help CodeRealms because i believe each and every server that is currently being run has potential of being a big server, its all about the owner, the staff and its players.
Do you plan on adding anything new to CodeRealms?: depends on what the owners wish to add
Any comments you'd like to add?: no
What rank are you applying for?: whatever the owner wishes
Can you donate?: in the future
05/05/2015 2:53 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
Denied.
04/30/2015 8:51 pm
rellik998
IGN:
PepsiKnight

Skype (Required):
PepsiKnight

Previous staff experience:
I have been an admin on a naruto server before, and have been a builder and a moderator on a various amount of servers ranging from roleplaying to... well... roleplaying.

What makes you special upon the other applicants?:
I suppose if there's one thing that makes me special compared to other applicants, it's the fact that if I'm hooked to a server, and this server looks like the type, I'll be playing on it for a good 6 hours a day or so, and that would include monitoring the server if I was to become a helper.
I also like to think that I'm a helpful kind person, but I can't necessarily judge for myself, and will try to help anyone out as much as I can if I have the chance to.

If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?:
I would warn them up to two to three times before handing out kicks, if they were to log on and carry on fighting, then I would issue a ban for around 5 to 10 minutes, and increase the timings if the fighting is repeated.

I would plan a big 250x250 maze filled with hedges and chests, and each chest would be filled with goodies for anyone who would find them. I would also add mobs to the chest, and make some of the inner areas rich with chests pvp zones. There would also be a grand prize for the first to third people who would solve the maze.

I would also do tournies involving pvp in specially built arenas frought with flames and mobs, which could make things interesting.

Why'd you like to help in CodeRealms?:
So far, the server looks pretty cool with the plugins mentioned, and I honestly want to move from roleplay servers to prison servers, so trying this server out would be cool. I also would like to ensure that anyone who would play on the server would feel content and assisted, making sure that no one feels ignored or unwanted.

I would love to apply for a builder-rank at a later date, and try to add arenas or mines later on, but apart from that, I would be willing to help with anything that is asked from me.

Any comments you'd like to add?:
Wish me luck and I hope I get in!

What rank are you applying for?:
Helper rank.

Can you donate?:
At a future date, yes.
04/30/2015 8:54 pm
ElectricMusiq
Accepted, however I am going offline so I'll cya sometime soon.
04/30/2015 8:27 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Connor PlaysMC
I used my own application format. Sorry
04/30/2015 8:26 pm
Connor PlaysMC
IGN: __Connor__

Why:
I would like to apply for Admin because I understand that many people ask for help and most people who apply for Helper do not help but If I get chosen to be Helper
I would Help anyone in need of help... I also have had experience in asking for help and most Helpers on other servers do not respond... but with my experience on this server I'm sure all
members of staff will help those in need. I would also like to be an Admin because I would like to make a difference by helping those players who need help on
making something or if they don't understand something.?

Understand:
I understand all the duties and responsibilities of being a staff member as I have had experience in being the admin of a server before so I know what I must and mustn't do.
I also understand that I will have to be sensible and mature on how to settle situations.?

Experience:
Yes I have. I have been an Admin on a Pvp server. I was well known and very helpful but being the admin on that
server sadly came to an end as the server closed down. The server was quite popular but they didn't get enough donations. ?

About you:
I am a very mature and honest person. I am also very smart and I can think of ideas very quick. I am a good listener and I am always enjoying myself.
Skype or Teamspeak:
connor.holladay
Timezone:
EST

You see two staff members fighting over public chat, what do you do?:
I would say calm down and just try and stop them from fighting I would get into a Skype call with them If they have Skype and settle the situation carefully.

A player claims that another player is using a hacked client, how do you handle the
situation?:
I would ask for proof and I would also once again talk to them on Skype If they have Skype and Check if that person was using a hacked client. The proof i would ask for would be
screenshots of the problem and if the player was hacking and I have proof of it I would ask for a higher member of staff to ban him and I would also give the proof (screen shots and chat) to the
staff member.?

A player is spamming in chat that he wishes to be banned from the server, how do
you react?:
I would message him whats the problem and if he ignores that and keeps spamming I would kick him saying 1st warning with a mute and If he continues I would ask a higher member of staff
to ban him. I myself don't like spammers spamming the chat It's just a stupid and immature thing to do.?

A player is continuously being disrespectful to staff members, including yourself. How do you handle the situation?:
I would handle the situation by asking whats the matter and ask him why are you being so rude and disrespectful to the staff and try and settle the situation. If he carries on being
rude and disrespectful I would have to mute him and if he keeps being disrespectful I would ask higher member of staff to ban him I would tell the staff why I want him to be banned.
04/30/2015 8:29 pm
ElectricMusiq
denied, you haven't even read the front page, you're applying for Administrator as you can only apply for helper. This is also without a doubt copy and pasted either.
04/30/2015 8:30 pm
Connor PlaysMC
It is not copied and pasted
04/30/2015 8:36 pm
ElectricMusiq
auto-denied anyway.
04/30/2015 1:53 pm
RSunny
IGN: RSunny
Skype (Required): sunnyoops0
Previous staff experience: Over 5 bulgarian servers. (Moderator, Admin, Helper)
What makes you special upon the other applicants?: I Don't really know the other applicants but i think i work great with other people.
If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?: If a second warning is ignored, a mute will follow. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.
If you had to plan various events in CodeRealms, what would you plan and describe it?: I'll plan a program for the events, inform the server with a post, and if anything is wrong, i'll update the post/tell the server.
Why'd you like to help in CodeRealms?: I'm searching for a large and friendly community and to help with something. I'm kinda feeling lonely.
Do you plan on adding anything new to CodeRealms?: We'll see! I'm not even accepted yet!
Any comments you'd like to add?: Good luck to all applicants.
What rank are you applying for?: Helper
Can you donate?: I don't think so. (Maybe. Sorry i'm not financially stable.)
04/30/2015 1:23 pm
Wizzie
IGN: wizzie_123
Skype (Required): wizzie_123
Previous staff experience:
What makes you special upon the other applicants?: Well, I work extremely well with people. I can help, and I am very good at building
If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?: Well, I would ban them for a day, if it's not in the PVP area
Why'd you like to help in CodeRealms?: I want to make players happy and enjoy playing on the server and I will do this by adding various monuments
Any comments you'd like to add?: I am friends with the owner and he sid to apply as a builder
What rank are you applying for?: builder, but I want to keep my YouTuber rank as well if thats possible
Can you donate?: well, not at this moment, sorry about that
04/30/2015 1:24 pm
ElectricMusiq
denied
04/30/2015 1:09 pm
Wizzie
I am here about staff, would it be possible if I could be a builder for CODUS, I can build stuff very well, and I just wanted to know. Thanks. Oh and I am a YouTuber for CODUS
04/30/2015 1:18 pm
ElectricMusiq
You can by using the same application for helpers. All I need that is included though is screenshots of builds.

Kind regards,
Liam
04/29/2015 7:27 pm
Scarybear1
IGN: Scarybear1
Skype (Required): scarybear111
Previous staff experience: Politicraft
What makes you special upon the other applicants?: I am not new to being a staff member, I own my own server although not many people are active.
If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?: I would enforce the rules of respect to a staff member and respect to each other.
If you had to plan various events in CodeRealms, what would you plan and describe it?: I would plan mine events where you would have 1 day a month where for 20 minutes you could mine the ores set before they are gone. I guess I would do arena's as well because you could have players watching each other pvp and it would be pretty cool.
Why'd you like to help in CodeRealms?: I guess I need some difference in Minecraft, I have been staff of basic faction servers but never on a prison server.
Do you plan on adding anything new to CodeRealms?: If I had the possibility to I would help out with ideas and building objects and places for players to go to.
Any comments you'd like to add?: It's fine if I don't get staff but I read what you guys posted and I think that I would be a great addition to the team.
What rank are you applying for?: Any rank even if I just get added to the server to beta test it.
Can you donate?: No, I have to save as much money as I can for college. If It is necessary I will try but no promises.
04/30/2015 10:17 am
ElectricMusiq
We will consider your application! Thanks for applying.
04/30/2015 7:45 pm
Scarybear1
Hey thanks for the reply. I am really looking forward to helping or just joining the server.
04/30/2015 8:14 pm
ElectricMusiq
I've decided to accepted you as a member! Congrats.

Also, incase I forget in the nearby future, I hope everything at College goes well
04/29/2015 6:49 pm
Level 27 : Expert Artist
JoaoPauloC100
IGN: JoaoPauloC100
Skype (Required): I'd prefer to PM you it. But you already know me.
Previous staff experience: Some small factions and minigame servers.
What makes you special upon the other applicants?: I guess I can make some sort of GFX? I also speak fluent Portughese, English, Italian, and am learning Spanish.
If two people on the server are fighting and ignore you as a staff, what would you do?: I'd have to take action against them, by muting them, or calling someone on a higher position.
If you had to plan various events in CodeRealms, what would you plan and describe it?: Probably some simple RP adventures, (I've been a DM for around 3 years). Maybe some PvP tournments too, it's fun.
Why'd you like to help in CodeRealms?: Well, Liam is a good friend and it's hard to find some trustworthy people.
Do you plan on adding anything new to CodeRealms?: I could always help you guys with new ideas.
Any comments you'd like to add?: Good luck with the network.
What rank are you applying for?: Helper. I don't have many options do I?
Can you donate?: As of now, no.
04/30/2015 10:16 am
ElectricMusiq
Accepted as Helper.
04/29/2015 2:38 pm
PeriwinkleLion
Hello everyone!

PeriwinkleLion speaking or Angie whichever you'd prefer! I just wanted to say a few things about Codus. TheCodusNetwork is a server with lots of potential. Our staff team is currently coming up with great ideas to make this a fun network for all ages. As Liam said in the announcements section of his post we are thinking of when we get enough donations we will do giveaways. We are thinking about giving away a few free minecraft accounts for when we as a network have enough money in donations. We also plan to schedule many different events. TheCodusNetwork is very close to being a public server for players to join and have fun. We just need to edit a few more things. While our staff team is working on the server, you should join our website (which is linked above but I'll link again) at http://www.thecodus.com. All of our staff members are constantly on the forums looking for new posts, so if you post something you are sure to get a reply in a few minutes! We love reading your posts! We have a twitter and Instagram accounts, which you can follow for updates, staff updates, and much more. Myself and Liam are active on both our instagram and twitter accounts so be sure to check out those pages.

If you have any other questions feel free to contact me or Liam in the comments!

Sincerely,
PeriwinkleLion | Angie
04/29/2015 2:34 pm
MAGREV
Let him do what he wants? Isn't that basically what he's doing. Why else make this thread. I can't stop him. And to points that you're not understanding, I'll make it simple for you.

You became defenseless over what I posted when I saw that you required Skype and said nevermind. Which is what kids typically do, which in fact, proving my point. Continue to act like a kid because that just really shows how your server is going to turn out.

Bye.
04/29/2015 2:30 pm
20minecraft_123
Geez, don't be so harsh on the Liam, just let him do what he wants and hopefully it will go good.
04/29/2015 2:31 pm
ElectricMusiq
Eh.. Okay?...
04/29/2015 2:24 pm
MAGREV
Teenager, kid. Same thing really. The only difference is that teens know their behavior and use anger to the point of nonsense to prove their point. Which no point is really being made other than they're a kid.
04/29/2015 2:25 pm
ElectricMusiq
Your point is invalid.
04/29/2015 2:16 pm
MAGREV
Like I said, for kids. Nice try though.
04/29/2015 2:16 pm
ElectricMusiq
Are you saying I am a kid exactly? Apologies for stating a valid fact but I am a teenager trying to at least make people happy. Respect that.
04/29/2015 2:15 pm
ElectricMusiq
ElectricMusiq
MAGREVIGN: MAGEV

ElectricMusiq- Whitelisted and WIP.

MAGREVNevermind. Skype is for kids. I could've helped with a lot of missing detail and organization, like I know happens in every single server.

Hmh, seems legit, and I'd rather just ignore people like you.
04/29/2015 2:08 pm
ElectricMusiq
MAGREVIGN: MAGEV

ElectricMusiq- Whitelisted and WIP.
04/29/2015 2:05 pm
MAGREV
Nevermind. Skype is for kids. I could've helped with a lot of missing detail and organization, like I know happens in every single server.
04/29/2015 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
AC130
This is a exciting fun server which a great amount of success in the works!! I I highly suggest you apply today!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome