The Ideal Server

Ideal_Logic's Avatar Ideal_Logic7/25/11 2:15 pm
7/25/2011 3:25 pm
WalkerAllen's Avatar WalkerAllen
I have just recently started a new vanilla server. No plugins or no mods (yet). We're undergoin construction of a small winter town before setting up the survival mobs. Also, the server is only on when my computer is. So at times the server may shut down. But it will announce before doing so. There are only nine slots avaible. And not every application will be able to be read. Sometimes applications won't be read for up to hours at a time. I'm sorry but there's nothing I can do about it since I'm only one person.

I'm aiming to create a survival server with towns spread across the world. Basically each town is it's own type of theme. i.e. winter, modern, arab, underground, rural, etc. We aim to be realistic mixed with fantasy. So no pixel art scultpures!

The server is also looking to recruit administrators and OPs. Though it takes time to earn those privelages. Administrators will spawn you items for you unless they're stuff like bedrock, glowstone, netherrack, etc., in which case they'll place them for you.

We have ZERO TOLERANCE for greifing, fighting, spamming, disrespect, failure to obey any instructions from administrators, etc. Any suspicion in such actions will result in an immediate perma-ban. If it involved multiple players, EVERY PLAYER WILL BE BANNED! If you were innoccent you can post a comment in this post or send me a message saying IN DETAIL of what EXACTLY happened. If your story is believable by me you'll get unbanned, but will be on probation, meaning an administrator, me, or an OP will be next to you at ALL times. Depending on amount of OPs and administrators online, the number of playes allowed to be unbanned and put on probation can be limited. For example, 4 players got banned, three calimed to be innoccent. If there is only one administrator online with me, only two of the players will get unbanned right away. Once one of them is relieved of probation, the third player will be unbanned and put on probation. Probation can last from 5 minutes to an hour.

We are whitelisted, so if you wanna join, send in a filled out application. Once application is read you will recieve a message saying whether or not it was approved.
Here an apllication example.

Username: Ideal_Logic
Nationality: American
Skin: Urban explorer.
Reason For Joining: To build, lead, and help.
Talents: Building, designing, monitoring, and supporting.

Server Application:

Username:
Nationality: (Optional)
Skin: (Optional)
Reason For Joining:
Talents:
Ideal_Logic
Level 23 : Expert Ranger

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/25/2011 3:25 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Geek
WalkerAllen
Username: WalkerAllen
Nationality: USA
Skin: A customized combination of the 11th Doctor's body with a Cyberman's head on it.
Reason For Joining: I would love to help this server grow, and I myself am looking for a discreet, normal, fun server.
Talents: Skins, Pixel Art, Amateur Redstone abilities, and Architecture.
07/25/2011 3:15 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
theawesome2
Username: theawesome2
Nationality: USA
Skin: Red Tron Creeper
Reasons for joining i would like to join to provide assistance in your winter town. I have been admin/op on many other servers and have good experience with commands. I am also a pretty good builder in all.
Hope you will accept!
07/25/2011 3:12 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
danihausen
what is the server IP, can u PM it to me if you add me to the white list?
07/25/2011 3:04 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Dragonborn
Darky
very good server but it should be bukkit
07/25/2011 2:32 pm
Ideal_Logic
Dark try again. I realized it said you weren't whitelisted so I restarted the server.
07/25/2011 2:31 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Baloeke
Username: Baloeke
Nationality: Belgium (Dutch part)
Skin: A hooded character (found of this site)
Reason For Joining: I would love to help build a server from the start and see it grow instead of joining an allready fully build server.
Talents: Building and been a mod on a diff server.
07/25/2011 2:29 pm
Ideal_Logic
Darky, you're whitelist approval message has been sent. Please check your inbox. danihausen, let me set up Dark, and you will get yours next.
07/25/2011 2:24 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
danihausen
Username: danihausen
Reason For Joining: I would like to help and build too
Talents: I am a great builder and I have been an admin on a few other servers
07/25/2011 2:21 pm
Darky
btw i meant MAKING a spawn and town
07/25/2011 2:21 pm
Darky
Username: Darkwrath963
Occupation Obviously MINECRAFT!!!
Skin: well i made myself and i dont know what to call it
Reason for joining: i would love to help out a freshly made server with a great spawn or town or anything and im also a great helper and im very experianced with the best plugins and i am also admin on 9 other servers [4 are classic servers]
Talents: well im a very talented athlete and also a gifted builder and admin
Cant wait to join
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome