PROJECT CLANILLA

WHITELIST ONLY WHITELIST ONLY
Server IP: 69.27.127.194:25565
Team Speak 3 IP:184.105.172.234
Password:SAME AS RIDDLE IN RULES! NO SPACES
VERY CLOSE TO FULL!
[size=200]
[color=cyan][b]Who are we?[/b][/size][/color]

Project Clanilla is a 24/7 exclusive server with close to all vanilla content. That means there are no free items and the only game play mods are to help bring the game as close as possible to Notch's design. Want that diamond tool set? You're going to have to earn it, miner. Trading is encouraged though. The server is only based around the idea of original game play, grief free, in a beautiful Minecraft world.
Our goal is to impose as few limitations on the experience as possible, while at the same time keeping everyone happy. Warps are strictly for donators, only to be used for travel. Every month we tally total members and total donations and we upgrade if necessary. During that time there is what we call “down time” and members have a vote on 5 different events. Event begins when server is done restarting. Winner of the voted upon event wins prizes. It could range from a simple treasure hunt with diamonds hid in a chest, where everyone is given the same clue. Spleef arena events, boat races, scavenger hunts (collect/craft rare items) All winners are recorded on the golden wall of fame in the center of town!!!
One of our best features is multi world. Yes that’s right, two different maps, and same server. One for mining, another for building and living. Both support the nether and it’s connected to a portal in the center of town.
Join now Get in on the ground floor of a new server that doesn't yet have a clique-y in-crowd!
Must be 16 years or older, we honor freedom of speech without the racism here.

Donators don’t get to use special commands, its vanilla (only your home warp for travel) so you won't have to play with anyone who has twice the commands you do because they gave me $10.

[color=orange]Main funding from:[/color]clitcomander
[color=orange]Founders:[/color] clitcomander
[color=orange]Administrators:[/color] clitcomander,
[color=orange]Moderators:[/color]
[color=orange]Donators:[/color][b][color=yellow]Blizzlock,arrow42,Bladex110,elnato,AGermanCookie,Mysterym[/color][/b]
[color=orange]Dedicated server provider:[/color] [b]minecrafthost.ca[/b] AND OUR SPONSOR

[b][u]Ranks[/u][/b]
[color=cyan][-][/color]Admin
[color=cyan][-][/color]Moderator
[color=cyan][-][/color]Builder
[color=cyan][-][/color]Donator
[color=cyan][-][/color]Iron donator
[color=cyan][-][/color]Gold donator
[color=cyan][-][/color]Diamond donator
[color=cyan][-][/color]SEXY SPONSOR

[u][b]Features[/b][/u]
[color=cyan][-][/color]HUGE multi world map! Running 2 maps, 6000 blocks in every direction from spawn(soon to be 4 maps total). With nether. THAT'S INSANE! NO LAG! 99% up time! :face:
[color=cyan][-][/color]Our own forum for world news and event announcements, new members, applicants, screen shots the works!
[color=cyan][-][/color]No griefing!
[color=cyan][-][/color]24/7! - the only downtime is when the server is restarted to install updates or for performance reasons
[color=cyan][-][/color]Beautiful scenery - no floating trees, random pillars, or crowded buildings (report violations to admins)
[color=cyan][-][/color]Anti-Griefing - server mods, IP bans, and hourly server backups
[color=cyan][-][/color]Even more! - the server is running some mods (detailed below) that add functionality
[color=cyan][-][/color] Multi world(we have two worlds connected via portal) both support the nether
[color=cyan][-][/color]Community’s very own YouTube channel, video made monthly. (Mostly of our monthly events or Special events like Halloween and Christmas) channels name is-surfingmushroom
[color=cyan][-][/color]Members from all around the world so you have someone to play with regardless of time zone! 4 am and got a hankering for minecraft? Worried it’s too late and none’s there?? Don’t! We should have at least one person on!
[color=cyan][-][/color]Helpful staff (though a bit under-staffed atm.)
[color=cyan][-][/color]Admins will be playing legitimately, will not spawn anything for themselves, and would like you to treat them as you treat any other player.
[color=cyan][-][/color]Monthly game with winner’s wall, and prizes. Members vote from a possible 3 choices determined by admin. (Not vanilla only one day a month everything gets set back the way it was after, participation not required)
[color=orange]***list of games to choose from every month at the very bottom of page.***[/color]

[u]Addons[/u]
[color=cyan][-][/color]Bukkit
[color=cyan][-][/color]General
[color=cyan][-][/color]WorldGuard (anti-grief + protection )
[color=cyan][-][/color]LWC (Chest protection)
[color=cyan][-][/color]White-list
[color=cyan][-][/color]VIP (from donations)
[color=cyan][-][/color]Warps
[color=cyan][-][/color]Big brother (any grieving is logged and reversed, culprit warned or banned)
[color=cyan][-][/color]Multi world
[color=cyan][-][/color] AND MORE!

[b][i][color=red]Server Rules - There is a hidden riddle! Find it! (Required)[/color][/i]
[/b]
[color=cyan][-][/color]Speak English (we have many people from all over the world here but we only know English here...sorry)
[color=cyan][-][/color]Do not grief/destroy others creations.
[color=cyan][-][/color]Don't beg for items or teleport, if you lost your diamond sword in dungeon, sorry that’s the game.
[color=cyan][-][/color]No use of a 3rd party program giving you access to items, or fly mods. No hacking. (Yes, that includes X-Ray texture packs.) We have Anti-Cheat enabled which logs all suspected hacking.
[color=cyan][-][/color]Do not disrespect admins/mods or players
[color=cyan][-][/color]Keep the world looking nice, do not make random craters or 1x1 towers in map(ok if temp for build)
[color=cyan][-][/color]No floating objects, if you want to make a floating house, talk to one of the moderators+ in-game.(Ask admins if you really want one)
[color=cyan][-][/color]If a sign says 'DO NOT ENTER' then do not enter without permission.
[color=cyan][-][/color]In the application, say somewhere "Notch is wicked cool."(this is acquired)
[color=cyan][-][/color]Only help people in their base if they ASK for it
[color=cyan][-][/color]TNT is allowed, please use responsibly, hopefully mining.
[color=cyan][-][/color]These are mostly common sense, if you feel like you're doing something bad, don't do it. Ask first. Admins and moderators are more than willing to help with anything you need.
[color=cyan][-][/color]No covering any land other than your houses in torches. We want realism. The more monsters the better!
[color=cyan][-][/color]Always ask permission before modifying or building next to someone elses creation (they might have other plans for the area)
[color=cyan][-][/color]The Admins reserve the right to extend the rules in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
[color=cyan][-][/color]Racism is NOT tolerated, you will be ip banned, regardless of member status. No Nazi symbols or anything like it on player skins. Same goes with religion, keep it out of Minecraft! Funny skins ie, nude is fine.
[color=cyan][-][/color]Please re-plant trees after harvest, it’s not hard, one tree drops many saplings. Bigger the better.
[color=cyan][-][/color]NO eating on team speak...please and thank you!

PICS OF THE UPCOMING TECTONICUS CARTOGRAPHS WERE RENDERING AND UPLOADING ON PAGE 5 OF THIS THREAD!!!!! AND @ [url]clanillaworld.forumotion.ca/[/url]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[color=red]How to Apply
To be added to the white list, apply using the template below. There are a limited number of player spots they will fill fast. We encourage people from all over the world to join so everyone has someone to play with most of the time. Currently looking for a person to help with forum, benefits included. (Free membership for life, exclusive building rights to your own house in the center of town) ** Acceptance is solely at my discretion **clitcomander[/color]

Copy Paste/Fill out...IGN= in game name... :face:
---------------------------------------------
IGN:
How long have you played Minecraft?:
Played in any other servers?:

[b][color=cyan]Donations and Benefits...[/color][/b]You will [color=red]NEVER[/color] be asked to donate...that’s not why it’s here...not why we are here...it’s strictly for people who want a better server and can contribute to server costs...after all this is a dedicated wicked server.
Donations towards the server will help immensely with keeping it up and running! EVERY cent goes straight to the upgrades to provide more slots for more people and better performance!

Be sure to put your user-name in the Comments section, and Private Message me here on the forums with your transaction ID, or include your in game name in the message attached to your PayPal payment.

[color=orange] Gold Donator [/color]
[b]Minimum Donation:[/b] $5.00 USD
Reward(s):
[color=cyan]+[/color] In-game VIP Status, your name appears in [color=orange][b][i]GOLD[/i][/b][/color].
[b][i][color=cyan]+[/color] [color=orange]3 month spot on Reserve List.[/color][/i][/b]
[color=cyan]+[/color] Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
[color=cyan]+[/color][b][i][color=orange]20 gold bars[/color][/i][/b] added to you inventory!

[color=#008000]Iron Donator[/color]
[b]Minimum Donation:[/b] $10.00 USD
Reward(s)
[color=cyan]+[/color]Get [b][i][color=green]Protection[/color][/i][/b] on your home/creations!
[color=cyan]+[/color] Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
[color=cyan]+ [/color]In-game VIP Status, your name appears in [color=green][b][i]LIME GREEN[/i][/b][/color].
[color=cyan]+[/color] [color=green][b][i]6 month spot on Reserve List.[/i][/b][/color]
[color=cyan]+[/color][color=green][i][b]40 iron ingots[/b][/i][/color] added to your inventory

[color=cyan]Diamond Donator[/color]
[b]Minimum Donation:[/b] $20.00 USD
Reward(s):
[color=cyan]+[/color]In-game VIP Status, your name appears in [color=cyan][b][i]TURQUOISE[/i][/b][/color] (diamond color) .
[b][i][color=cyan]+ Lifetime spot on Reserve List.[/color][/i][/b]
[color=cyan]+[/color] Get [b][i][color=cyan]Protection[/color][/i][/b] on your home/creations!
[color=cyan]+[/color]Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
[color=cyan]+[/color] [i][b][color=cyan]5 Diamond blocks[/color][/b][/i] added to your inventory!
[color=cyan]+[/color]Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
[color=cyan]+[/color]Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum.

[color=violet]SEXY SPONSOR[/color]
[b]Minimum Donation:[/b] $50.00+ USD
Reward(s):
[color=cyan]+[/color]In-game VIP Status, your name appears in [color=violet]PURPLE[/color] ITS DARKER IN GAME!
[color=cyan]+[/color][color=red][i][b]Lifetime spot on Reserve List.[/b][/i][/color]
[color=cyan]+[/color] Get [b][color=red][i]Protection[/i][/color][/b] on your home/creations!
[color=cyan]+[/color]Your own private/public warp (set your spawn to your house)
[color=cyan]+[/color][color=red][i][b]10 Diamond blocks, 20 pumpkins and 20 light stone added to your inventory![/b][/i][/color]
[color=cyan]+[/color]Ability to teleport to people and people to you, MUST ask for permission before doing so. Loss of teleport friend ability will occur on first offense.
[color=cyan]+[/color]Special mention in the top contributors section on the forum, and in the credits of any Youtube video of the server events every month!!
__________________________________________________________________________________________

[color=orange]~~~GAMES AT END OF MONTH~~~[/color]Note: admin can only participate in “night of the dead” and “animal wrangler” due to fairness. ALL games include a prize though!
[color=orange]
***NIGHT OF THE DEAD[/color]-everyone’s given one weapon (pre voted on), to face a very large swarm of enemies (pre voted on) last people alive after one night win or share prize at end...always diamond in this games case! (Pre voted on means you all get to choose what weapon, you will be using to face what swarm that day) can even mix enemies! The harder the better the prize too! Fists and creepers=huge prize for winner!
[color=orange]***Fishing[/color]-whoever catches the most Fish out of an ocean full of em wins. You get a rod at start.
[color=orange]***Fried Bacon[/color] -everyone goes in to the nether at the same time and only the strong come out. No weapons just stay alive. Might have a riding pig variation in the works.
[color=orange]***ARCHERY GAMES-[/color] standing long shot accuracy and everyone’s favourite close range wild pig ride shooting. You get a set amount of arrows at start.
[color=orange]***monster wrangler[/color]-whoever can tame the most monsters (in a minecraft night)-use anything to enclose and trap as many as you can(make sure to protect from the sun in the morning!)
[color=orange]***Scavenger hunt[/color]-either find rare items or find and trade rare items to craft rare items. Almost like a lottery if you collect random rare things and keep them for whenever this happens!!! Example of item: bowl of mushroom soup, cake, bread, rare oars, rare color wool, and jack-o-lanterns.
[color=orange]***SPLEEF AREANA BATTLES[/color]-everyone enters a sky arena only one person survives. Objective is to dig out the floor around yourself and other players so that people fall and you’re the last person standing. Pushing encouraged!
[color=orange]***Boat races[/color]-Get in and win...navigation is key!
[color=orange]***WTF CHEST[/color]-a large chest in the center of town near golden wall of winners. Locked by a password, try to figure out the code by finding the clues! First clue on sign in front of chest! Chest will always be there, anyone can try every day. Once opened contents given to winner and name goes on special mention on the golden wall! Re filled as well. HARDEST ONE!!!!! Clues can be days walks apart and in dangerous places...My personal favorite...you know you found a clue or are near one when you see a circle of red flowers...that means a sign with the next clue is nearby...in the ground, in a tree, the ocean...just...nearby. No hints from admin, it’s supposed to be hard. :face:
[color=orange]***MONSTER HUNT[/color]SUPER DUPER FUN TO BE HAD...just sign up and kill away...winners are top 3 highest score(prizes!)...each monster is worth more points the harder it is, wolves are worth a lot because rare and most people dont wanna kill them. each world including the nether will have its own hunt.
clitcomander
Level 6 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/27/2012 3:34 pm
clitcomander
were now 1.1 come join the fun
01/25/2012 4:31 pm
clitcomander
yet another plug in developed for us...and were 1.0 with all new maps.

check out this plug if your wondering what we had made.

epic-new-banker-plug-t43645.html
08/03/2011 11:16 pm
clitcomander
NEWEST PLUG IN DEVELOPED WITH OUR SERVER IN MIND!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgvNOD-jWbg&feature=channel_video_title
08/03/2011 5:01 am
clitcomander
planned addition to the server everyone, ITS THE FIRST BLOOD MOD, MADE FOR OUR SERVER!!!

[youtube]www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eoCG3SgE_A[/youtube]

we will be using it asap, with a lil less blood so you can see while fighting, and bones will only fall when mob dies. everything and everyone bleeds!!
08/02/2011 11:07 am
Level 13 : Journeyman Artist
AshleyTah
When will this server be 1.7+?
08/02/2011 4:30 pm
clitcomander
when bukkit gets a stable version where our stuff wont wipe.
08/02/2011 11:02 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Ninja
ButtersBoy
Where can I get that captian america skin? And Im not to sure if I wanna join right now..
08/01/2011 8:11 pm
Level 94 : Overlord Engineer
Steelfeathers
Hey guys, I just got my router back today, but whenever I try to log on it just says 'outdated server'. Did the IP address change?
08/02/2011 3:46 am
clitcomander
OMFG WELCOME BACK, were 1.6.6 still, we dont want to have a random chest or furnace wipe take out our items. once bukkit has fixed that problem we will. I personally have 3 projects WAITING on the update so i feel everyone's pain.
08/02/2011 10:39 am
Steelfeathers
F***. Guess that means I'm screwed then-- I upgared to 1.7.3 on singleplayer at my friend's house (she has been letting me mooch off her internet )

Any idea when bukkit will fix its shit?
07/24/2011 2:34 am
clitcomander
Ewok village now under way in the server, 4th city to be completed.
this video shows the birth of ewok village, about 400 tnt, nothing special. well maybe the fact that its all legit is though.
http://clanillaworld.forumotion.ca/t128-the-birth-of-ewok#1588

CHALLENGE COURSE COMPLETE PEEP THE VIDEO!!! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnAUq1h3mhM&feature=player_embedded

this is our cool screens people have submitted

http://clanillaworld.forumotion.ca/t5p40-post-cool-screen-shots-here#1576

AND EVERYONE SHOULD GO CHECK OUT ~~Von DoomCraft Hd mobs,
http://www.planetminecraft.com/texture_pack/vondoomcraft-hd-mobs/
AND HIS NEW SECTION VonDoom Craft HD SKINS(SOON TO BE ADDED HERE!!!)
http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/497537-%E2%97%84%D7%98%C9%9E%CE%B7%C9%97%C9%9E%C9%9E%C9%B1craft-hd-skins%E2%96%BA/
07/22/2011 2:27 pm
clitcomander
Mr.Doom has done it again. JUST in time for the movie too....AMAZING!!!!!!! LOOK AT THAT SHIELD!

07/07/2011 7:57 pm
clitcomander
MISTERTRIOXIN POSTED THIS ON OUR FORUM, GOOD INFO TO HAVE HERE TOO

Ok, so after a little playtesting between Clit and i, we've found a few things people might have trouble with. they're all easily solved though.

1. When signing up for the website, where it asks "Death Item", just put "apple"!
Apparently this is for an unfinished part of the mod.

2. You may get a weird error when trying to sign in to a server. All you have to do is restart Minecraft.
You'll probably continue to get the error, or an "End of Stream" error, until you simply restart minecraft.

3. You'll have to manually place the files inside your Minecraft.jar
This probably isn't anything to to any of you. As always, make a backup first. And if there's a mod conflict, you may want to just choose which mod you'll want to use in the little bit of time before we have to update.

Anywho, here's some screenies of my own custom skin I just finished!

Also, for those not wanting to have to make themselves an HD skin, you don't have to. you can also use this mod with normal resolution skins, to enable body transparency and 3d capes!
it's good to have installed, if only just to see everyone's capes, ears, and advanced skins!
07/07/2011 4:14 am
clitcomander
MISTERTRIOXIN POSTED THIS ON OUR FORUM GOOD TO HAVE HERE TOO!!!

As some of you may know, there's a mod out there that allows one to use HD skins on their character.
I'm a little hesitant to post about it, as it's still 1.6, but as the server isn't updating yet, hopefully the mod maker will update before we do.

The mod itself, "SSP/SMP HD Skins, Ear Skins, & Capes v1.9.3" does just what the name implies.
It allows you to not only use HD skins, but also add a waving cave, and ears (like Mickey mouse ears).
Also, it allows for full body transparency! So you can finally use that floating eyeball skin, or whatever.

-Supports 64x32 / 128x64 / 256x128 / 512x256 Skin & Cape resolutions with transparency using alpha layering

-Supports minecraft.net skin rendering for SMP players not using the mod (this will allow them to show up with their minecraft.net skin instead of the default skin)

Basically, all you do is make your skin, name them appropriately, and upload them to the MCCapes website (as you would a normal skin to minecraft.net)

The MCCapes website even has differently size templates you can use for making your own textures.

Anyone with it installed will see your HD skin.
Anyone without it will see your normal minecraft.net skin.

Uploading Textures
The upload process is relatively simple. You register an account with the webserver at this address

http://www.mccapes.net/

NOTE: DO NOT USE YOUR MINECRAFT PASSWORD WHEN REGISTERING

Activate your account via email. (Emails within 5minutes, mostly instantly)

Login and use the Flash Uploader to upload a skin or ear skin, and cape.

Normal Skins should be renamed as "skin.png"
Ear Skins should be renamed as "ears.png"
Capes should be renamed as "cape.png"

Only png files are supported in the rendering process.

You may need to close out of minecraft and relaunch to see the changes.

Download SSP/SMP HD Cape, Skin, & Ear Mod v1.9.3

I highly recommend everyone grab this mod! Even if you don't have an HD skin yet, if only so you can see everyone else's!
The amount of skinning possibilities it offers is great.

To show you what i mean, hre are some screenshots of the skin I just finished for ClitCommander:
07/02/2011 5:35 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
sestin
IGN: sestin
Why you wanna join?: looks like a nice server, and the one I go on has been down since 1.7 also notch is cool
How long have you played Minecraft?: 1 year
Played in any other servers?: yes
07/03/2011 5:11 pm
clitcomander
welcome to the server and members list but please note as we are an advanced server we don't update right away, we wont let bugs and exploits ruin our server so we hold back on updating till it stable, and i know the members are safe. we are still on 1.6.6 and plan on staying here until there's a stable 1.7. last time we skipped from 1.5 alll the way to 1.6.6...could happen again.
so if your client is 1.6.6 then you can come in anytime, hope to see you in game soon.
07/02/2011 5:32 pm
sestin
just gonna redo my thingy.
07/02/2011 5:23 pm
clitcomander
06/26/2011 8:51 pm
clitcomander
RUNNING A POLL ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS FOR THE UP COMING CONTEST

http://clanillaworld.forumotion.ca/t115-vote-on-your-fave-for-the-contest-build#1413
06/25/2011 2:43 am
clitcomander
JUST A QUICK UPDATE TO ALL CURRENT MEMBERS, THERE'S A CONTEST BEING HELD IN OUR SERVER. 1st prize is $500 BUCKS, IF YOUR LUCKY ENOUGH TO BE A MEMBER GO HERE FOR THE FULL DETAILS, ITS STARTING IN THE NEXT WEEK OR TWO!!!!!

http://clanillaworld.forumotion.ca/t112-the-blacksun-space-astronomy-contest-details-and-sign-up#1398
06/24/2011 8:49 pm
Nj2k11<3 Min3Craft
IGN: Nj2k11
Why you wanna join?: Im really good at minecraft And been searching for a serious server.
How long have you played Minecraft?: From The Fist Alpha Version
Played in any other servers?: Many Other Servers.
Riddle: Notchiswickedcool
06/24/2011 10:17 pm
clitcomander
its true, were a serious server, so welcome to the whitelist and members list, dont forget to VOTE US UP if everyone is liking the server so far, thanks everyone.
06/24/2011 8:27 pm
Steelfeathers
Hey, is the server down? I can't seem to get on....
06/24/2011 10:48 pm
clitcomander
yeah we had 45 min of downtime today cuz we got auto updated, but we saw NO plug ins are ready for the new recommended build so we went back to what it was until they are ready, never fear, were always here. were back, was only down for 45 min, sorry.
06/24/2011 1:56 pm
Level 20 : Expert Ninja
miningninja
Beat the obstacle course!!! Screen Pic to prove!!! However, the dispenser didn't give me anything? Comander said that nobody else had beat it, so where's the prize ? It was fun, took me about an hour and a half. Well-made and addicting. Thanks for putting it together, elnato.[attachment=0]<attachment unavailable>[/attachment]
06/24/2011 10:14 pm
clitcomander
WOW, its true noone had beaten in until that day, good stuff, really well done and smart to screen it!.
never fear your prize is here, just elnatos gonna sign in to award it to you now, he should be on soon if not ill give you it and he can owe me...LOL
06/23/2011 3:33 pm
miningninja
Thanks much! Will be on!
06/22/2011 8:26 pm
Level 90 : Overlord Pixel Painter
halucid
If you run your server with the same flair as your name selection, count me out.
06/22/2011 10:07 pm
clitcomander
we like our members to be nice not judgmental, counted out!
06/22/2011 8:09 pm
miningninja
IGN: miningninja
Why you wanna join?: I love to play and have been looking for a truly griefing-free server. I've had some bad experiences and have lost a lot of time and don't want to make that mistake again.
How long have you played Minecraft?: About 6 months, but I've learned a lot and am REALLY good with logic-related things.
Played in any other servers?: Yes. Me and a friend had one, but griefers ruined it. I've played on 3 or 4 servers that were all owned by friends and people always tend to ruin it for everyone.

BTW: NOTCH IS WICKED COOL!!!
06/22/2011 10:17 pm
clitcomander
were grief free, cheat free, lag free. everyone's safe here.
welcome to the members list and white list
06/22/2011 6:41 am
Level 68 : High Grandmaster Ghast Rider
jordz0005
IGN: jordz0005
Why you wanna join?: I enjoy vanilla servers and would love to play
How long have you played Minecraft?: So far, around 1-2 years.
Played in any other servers?: Tons, i love multiplayer.
06/22/2011 7:32 am
clitcomander
missed the riddle in the rules, find and add for whitelisting please
06/21/2011 7:58 pm
Steelfeathers
IGN: Steelfeathers
Why you wanna join?: I've been playing on a server with fly mod and infinite items, and I want to try making everything from scratch. Your house has much more meaning that way. Your events also sound like a lot of fun.
How long have you played Minecraft?: About six months. I started during college and haven't stopped since. I've also made two texture packs, Lost Valley and Assassincraft/Renaissance. I'm definitely a minecraft addict....
Played in any other servers?: I'm currently a Builder on the Imaginary server.

Riddle: Notch is wicked cool.
06/22/2011 5:33 am
clitcomander
WOW, thanks for applying, now if you like the server and decide to stay i could proudly say we have 3 minecraft celebs who play here, you, jurydutysummons from youtube aka arrow42, and the creator of von dooms mobs , emperor doom aka mistertrioxin. super cool, ill give you the tour when i see you in game!
06/21/2011 7:48 pm
Level 71 : Legendary Cyborg
Cyprezz
Picks or it didn't happen.
06/22/2011 6:13 am
clitcomander
touche touche good sir and OMG your like a celeb, would be honored if you made an appearance ADDED TO THE WHITE LIST and members list lol, i think these two pics should suffice, too bad i got the porn stash going...lol

and also on a side note those are the pics of our cartograph that were going to be uploading somewhere soon, only 1/4 of the builds are on there just for a small preview and to show how detailed were going to have it

06/21/2011 7:01 pm
clitcomander
JUST GOT MY OFFICIAL MINECRAFT FOAM PICK AXE IN THE MAIL TODAY FROM THINK GEEK......ITS GODLY!!!!!!!
06/19/2011 7:20 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Crafter
wmus
Hello
IGN:voodoomike1234
i love minecraft ive helped build many structures including spleef arenas, spawns, sky base and big names
been playing for about 5 months
yes many ive been admin, op and moderater

AND Notchiswickedcool
06/19/2011 7:48 am
clitcomander
well now you get to be a member, welcome to the whitelist
06/19/2011 6:52 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Engineer
MM1
IGN: Minecrafmaniac1
Why you wanna join?: I wanna join because I have been looking for a good server for awile
How long have you played minecraft?: since beta came out
Played on other servers?: Yes lots but most of them are down
Riddle: Notch is wicked cool
06/19/2011 7:40 am
clitcomander
accepted to the members list and whitelist
06/15/2011 3:37 pm
clitcomander
OMG THE CREATOR OF VON DOOMS MOBS IS NOW A MEMBER OF THIS SERVER, SO IS JURYDUTYSUMMONS.....WE HAVE TWO MINECRAFT CELEBS IN THE HOUSE!!!!!
06/13/2011 2:31 am
clitcomander
FalseOasisIGN: FalseOasis
Why you wanna join?: The server looks like a great place to play
How long have you played Minecraft?: Couple of weeks, maybe a month. Enough to know the game well.
Played in any other servers?: A few, most of them weren't worth the time it took me to find them :l

]Notch is wicked cool[

welcome to the server, hope to see you in game soon. we have our own forums with cartographs and videos
http://clanillaworld.forumotion.ca/
we are a lil slow due to exams happening around the world it seems, but fear not we have lots of core people that are on late or all day lots
06/13/2011 12:22 am
Glenwin
IGN: Glenwin
Why you wanna join?: Friend recommendation
How long have you played Minecraft?: October of last year
Played in any other servers?: Yes
06/13/2011 2:33 am
clitcomander
you missed the riddle but just make sure you re read the rules and you should be good. as your a recommendation and i was told to expect the application ill let it slide this once. welcome to the members list and whitelist see you in game soon i hope
06/12/2011 10:50 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
FalseOasis
IGN: FalseOasis
Why you wanna join?: The server looks like a great place to play
How long have you played Minecraft?: Couple of weeks, maybe a month. Enough to know the game well.
Played in any other servers?: A few, most of them weren't worth the time it took me to find them :l

]Notch is wicked cool[
06/12/2011 10:43 pm
Cutsew
IGN:Cutsew
Why you wanna join?:Looking for more events/Good Server Seems like you have good ideas Want to check it out.
How long have you played Minecraft?: Few Months
Played in any other servers?:Yes Play mainly on PVP servers
06/13/2011 2:34 am
clitcomander
there is a riddle in the rules please find it, then you can have access to allll the building you want
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome