-=TheChunk Network=- /Looking for Staff\

Corcus's Avatar Corcus5/27/17 4:14 pm
5/31/2017 7:13 pm
Karrfis's Avatar Karrfis
TheChunk Network

Good evening,

My name is Steve and I am the Staff Manager of an upcoming network called TheChunk. We are not related to the previous 'TheChunk' neither trying to copy their work. Unlike them, we are a factions' server fully custom! The idea of the server was introduced in 5/5/17 and now (27/5/17) the server is finally close to Alpha V1. Although, we cannot open the server without having someone to help the new players or someone to help us create new unique things that will make the gameplay even better! That is why I am here, today because I need you to join our staff team and help us create the best factions' server!

We are currently in need of:

1) Plugins Developers
2) Helpers
3) Support Manager

-What do Plugin Developers do?

Plugin Developers help us bring our ideas to life. They work for free and they are always there when Plugins break.

-What do Helpers do?

Helpers help new players with any issue they might have. Bare in mind, they need to know every single command in-game.

-What does Support Manager do?

Support Manager helps players on Forums only. They must be VERY active on forums.

Application Form:
(Before you apply you must read the rules <https://docs.google.com/document/d/18Wx_Vs-1-wrwuZB_YffPpnOphzb6kFfZCnWP_hxY-ns/edit?usp=sharing> any failure to comply may lead to temporary or full restriction from our services.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.cccCccc.▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Helper:

1) Basic Information -

Email address:

Minecraft username:

Previous Minecraft usernames:

Timezone:

Age (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply):

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no)

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video?

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages.)

4) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

5) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?
If so, include details.

6) SCENARIO: Suppose you just became Helper and you mute/tempban a famous. Their faction mates start spamming the chat or your forum’s page sending you inappropriate images or content and telling you to unmute him. What would you do?

7) Tell us about a time you made recently? How did you deal with it? Did you learn anything?

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities do you do outside of Minecraft?

9) Do you have any previous server moderation experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.

10) SCENARIO: You are very busy as a helper, questions are rapidly hitting you, you can just about keep up. You're getting massaged by 4 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker. What do you do?

10) Anything else we should know?

11) What do you think you can provide to the team?

Developer:

1) Basic Information -

Email address:

Minecraft username:

Timezone:

Age (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply):

2) Any previous experience:
If so please provide proof.

3) Which code languages do you know:

4) Anything else we need to know:

Support Manager

1) Basic Information -

Minecraft username:

Timezone:

Email address:

Age (Note: You must be 15 or over to apply):

2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?

3) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?
If so, please include details.

4) Any previous experience:

Builder:

1) General Information
Email address:
In-game username:

2) In which category are you the best:
[Put a ✔ next to the category you are the best in (Can use up to two ‘’ticks’’)]
-Structural
-Terraforming/Landscape
-Organic
-Levels Design

3) Please provide a link to your portfolio:

Staff Divisions

Administrative Division
The administrative division will only have Administrators in it. We will oversee and make sure that tasks and things are done correctly. Once something is completed it will need approval by the administrative division.

Staff-Management Division
The staff-management division will take care of new staff members and review staff applications. When a staff application is accepted, an Administrator should be informed. This division will have a Manager to oversee and will have members ranked Mentor or Moderator.

Justice Division
The justice division will be the ones creating and editing rules both for staff and players. Justice division also has a say in how punishments should be given out. The division will be lead by a Manager and have members ranked Mentor or Moderator.

Development Division
Development division will be focusing on the code for TheChunk. and will consist of Developers only but will have the administrative division for overseeing.

Under no circumstances shall another division try to perform another division's duty without approval from the administrative division.

/!\To increase your chances of getting accepted you should have at least three of the following traits/!\

Creativity: Think outside the box! Use different ways to learn, create and play. Building a creative form strategies are essential for community loved servers.

Attention to Detail: Finding things others might not have noticed, big or small.

Follow Instructions: Every new update has new content to check, you MUST be able to follow the orders given by a higher ranking role. We do not need people scattered around doing what they please when deadlines are involved.

IT Skills: Ability to use Discord and Google Documents without issues as these are the easiest form of communications and reporting issues.

Patience: You will have a lot of trial and error and can consume a lot of time. We also work closely with players and staff so patience is the key to sorting any problems that may occur or questions they may have.

Discretion: As a staff member, you would be given a lot of unreleased content/information and possibly sensitive; through social media or any other sources. You must respect and follow these rules.

Self Motivation: There are a few rewards for being a staff member besides the satisfaction of the task well done and a colored name/prefix. You will need to check the documents and development server regularly, save the documents we give you.

Team Player: You will also need to be able to work well in a group with your fellow team members, whether they are developers, moderators or administrators, sometimes even players.

Good luck with your application,

Sincerely,

Steve A.
Corcus
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/31/2017 7:13 pm
Level 34 : Artisan Birb
Karrfis
If the thread has been closed, im gonna lock it to prevent more posts

Corcus if you want to re-open this application thread send me a pm with a link to the thread and i'll unlock it for you
05/30/2017 9:57 am
Corcus
The thread has been closed. I shall not respond any more since TheChunk Network is not going to open. We are working on something bigger. Those who haven't contacted me yet please do soon otherwise you are not going to join our team.
05/30/2017 5:32 am
Corcus
GhostsPlaysMC_YT Your application has been approved
add me on Discord for more information. Steve A. #5238
05/30/2017 5:22 am
Corcus
StaffAbuser101,

Your application has been rejected due to lack of information. Be sure to reapply in 7 days.
05/29/2017 4:39 pm
GhostsPlaysMC_YT
1) Basic Information -

Minecraft username: GhostsPlaysMC_YT

Previous Minecraft usernames: Ive had None

Timezone: Central Time (US & Canada)

Email address: legitmc8@gmail.com

Age (Note: You must be 15 or over to apply): 14 turning 15 tomorrow

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) Yes mine is GhostsPlaysMC_YT#4292

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages.) No, I currently only speak english. Sorry though.

2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? 17+ Hours a week

If so, please include details. Once for hacking but I quit right after it because I learned my lesson

4) Any previous experience: Utopia - Staff manager ( 1 year position)
This was the most stressful staff position that I’ve ever had. It started out as a small community but began to grow dramatically. The server always had its 200 players on day and night. Starting off as a moderator I worked my way of the staff positions finally taking the current Staff Managers position. My job was to keep the staff organized and make sure that they were constantly working on their daily work. I also dealt with the promotions and demotions, I had to resign after a year of work because school began to pick up and I didn't think I had the time for the job.

0tx.org - Moderator (2-4 months)
Warzone Moderator, I was dealing with any types of hacks and having to report anything suspicious. This server was complete PvP, people would destroy other people's things and after awhile I realized it wasn't a community where I should belong to. But after this position, I'm pretty sure I can call any hacked client in under a couple of seconds.

KeepCraft - (Developer - 3-4 months)
My very first paid position, which benefited me alot. I decided to pick up the coding hobby during 7th Grade and took a couple courses and started to learn how to create and modify my own plugins with some of my friends. Started as weekly thing where we would create custom plugins and sell them to other servers and make bank. KeepCraft was a main buyer and we probably supplied their database with a fully customized minigames world.

A bonus question I added.

How can I help?:

I believe I could bring many aspects to the community of the servers. I'm very understanding when it comes to people, and I'm very understanding to all of them when it comes to their age, I understand everyone's outlook on a problem, and I believe because of that I could explain to anyone what they did wrong and why that was a poor decision. I can also tell them what they can do next time to prevent them from doing it again. Even if it's helping the community with simple questions or everyday problems. I also believe I could help make the chat of the server more friendly to everyone so that the younger audience wouldn't have to worry about inappropriate material. I believe in fair treatment to all players, regardless of their age or experience. I think I could bring a lot to the community, and plan on giving it everything that I have to make my place on the staff team stand out.

“Patience is everything”
I believe that this is a very important aspect to have once you decide to interact with other people.You should always respect an individuel no matter what their age is. Along with all of this, I think that keeping a PG community would be a big plus. This would allow the server to keep a widely-aged community.

I think I can bring a personality filled with useful qualities that can contribute to the community.

Three Qualities that I possess are: Honesty, Responsibility and Fairness.
These qualities have helped me a lot in life. These 3 qualities make a Helper the real Helper that everyone loves. Honesty to owners, staff and players is expected of all Helpers.

Honesty means not to lie, to tell the honest truth. Lying may get you out of situations but it's not the right thing to do. If you are a Helper, you should never lie, Helpers don't lie. You should always tell the truth to others and not make the situation “one sided” This will cause hate towards you and the server is online to have fun. My intention is not to have players hate how I resolve situations. That is why I will make the situations fair and accurate.

Responsibility is another important quality. When you are being responsible you are answering all of the players questions. When you answer them you answer them in a correct manner. You are responsible when you keep your time up in-game and in the forums. Responsibility makes everyone the right person they want to be. Responsibility includes having positive posts telling the truth etc. Being a responsible Helper can say a lot about who you are.

Fairness, this is the most important quality each staff member should have. Being a fair staff member impacts the way people think of you and how they react to you. For an example if you are mean, people are mean to you. If you are nice to others, people are nice back to you. Being a nice staff member is very important it makes every player feel liked and not hated. Have you ever heard the Saying “Treat Others the way you wish to be treated” If so, this is a saying I lived since I was a little boy. This saying 100% correct in my book. I treat every player as if I was them. So I always consider if I was this player. How would I feel about this situation? How would I feel after this situation towards this person. I always think about those “key features” Before I even begin talking with the player.

I wish to be a part of this community for many reasons, the main one is for a helping hand to the other staff members to take the stress off their hands and let it overflow on mine. I also have a different time-zone than many of the players. So I’ll be on late at night when there is less staffing on the server. With that being said, I would love to staff the server for night hours and keep the server as safe as possible. From my experience of playing on the server, I've noticed a lot of new players that like to come on the server and spam caps such things in chat, and it becomes very annoying and it's something that I would like to strive to fix in the community. I would also like to keep the servers chat friendly to everyone, meaning to keep down the language use and keep it open for players of all ages.
05/29/2017 2:08 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
StaffAbuser101
Support Manager

1) Basic Information -

Minecraft username:
Seraphic_PvP
StaffAbuser101, CraftDestiny, RageLordOG
Timezone:
ETC 5:00
Email address:
girodjoshua@yahoo.com
Age (Note: You must be 15 or over to apply):
yes
in some
2) How much time do you have to contribute to the role?
4-5 hours a day
Nope
4) Any previous experience: I have owned my own server so I'm well aware of what each staff position is supposed to do.
05/29/2017 2:05 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
Sorry, what part of my application "lacked information"?
05/29/2017 12:52 pm
Corcus
#4 Update: Added Requirements.
05/29/2017 9:45 am
Corcus
#3 Update: Added Divisions!
05/28/2017 5:05 pm
Corcus
#2 Update: Updated the thread.
05/28/2017 5:00 pm
Corcus
Thanks for applying. Your application has been rejected due to lack of information. Be sure to reapply in 7 days.
05/28/2017 4:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
thehugemuffin
1) Basic Information -

Email address: allen.ivackovic@gmail.com

Minecraft username: Thehugemuffin

Previous Minecraft usernames: None.

Timezone: Central

Age (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply): Turning 18 this July.

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) Yes and Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Yes I have full Fraps.

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) Yes, I'm fluent in Serbian, English, and German.

4) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? Around 2-3 hours per day (more depending on the situation).

5) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I've been suspended from 2-3 servers as a result of Owners/Admins/Staff Members either: abusing their powers as staff, having anger issues with things outside of my control as a staff member, and once I was removed from my position as developer because I wasn't meeting their necessary requirements (After explaining to the owner I was in school during finals week, and I couldn't meet the absurd minimum of 5 plugins a month, he demoted me to Peasant.)

6) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their faction mates start spamming the chat or your forum’s page calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do? I would first (if it was on the forums) let the Support Manager know, as it's their job to be in charge of all flowing messages on the forums. If it was in the chat, as usual it's the three strikes system in where I warn them to stop, then (depending on the situation/the messages) temp mute them, then mute them for whatever amount of time I'm given discretion to allocate if they continue to spam. I would also try to explain, why their friend got muted in the first place, seeing how the people in this scenario are just a bunch of jerks anyways.

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? Given the context, I'll give a server related mistake. I occasionally come down here on PM and look for servers offering positions so I can help out and do something since the single-player survival MC bores me to death now. To clarify, this mistake is also why I'm not applying for Plugin Developers despite my vast array of experience (Over 3 years of original developing in fact) and expertise. I applied for too many servers, and too many positions, and I gave promises to them that I couldn't keep. Eventually, my school work caught up with me and I couldn't do the work I promised these servers. I let them down, and let them turn down other qualified candidates because of my selfishness. That's a lesson I've learned and am committing to (for the most part, I can always help part-time for plugins).

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ? I play PC/Xbox games like Assassins Creed, Black-Ops, Gmod, Civ 5/6, etc. I'm involved in volunteer work at my school and programs like Debate.

9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?
If so explain what role you played, what skills/experiences you picked up and how this will help you in your role as a helper.
I have tons of previous experience. I've been playing MC for 5+ years now, and over 3 of them have involved me as a staff members on servers. This is not to brag, or be modest or whatever, I have literally been Moderator, Helper, Builder, Assistant-Moderator, Admin, Head-Admin, Developer, Co-Owner, you name it on I'd estimated 25-30 servers. I enjoy having a position in where I can lead and help people, and still enjoy MC all the same. It's taught my many things, such as: patience (like with the muting example), vigor and perseverance (not letting dumb insults get in the way of having fun/doing my job), general MC stuff (how to make extensive, unique plugins, and many, many commands in the game, although I'd need an hour's refresher given I haven't played MC most of this year.)

10) SCENARIO: You are very busy as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting massaged (messaged*, your welcome ) by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker. What do you do? Well it depends on the vast amount of messages I'm receiving. I'd first do my best to filter out some of the questions, in order of priority. Obviously, as a helper I help everyone, but hopefully there are either A. Some more helpers on the server that can lend a hand or B. Some questions asked by players that aren't life or death, and can wait a few minutes to be handled. After I've filtered those questions in order of importance, I'd try to quickly answer some of them, and contact a moderator (whether they're online, or on Discord, etc.) If all else fails, depending on the discretion of commands and such I'm given, I would try to handle the hacker situation myself (given the experience I have as a mod and admin I can usually tell hacks/handle it).

10) Anything else we should know? Yikes this is loong. Not really, if you have any questions for ME, then please let me know, but I think the above are pretty basic things that you need to know.

1) What do you think you can provide to the team? My lengthy amount of experience puts me at an advantage from some of the other applicants, shown above, but also, even though I'm going to be quite busy this summer, and can only show for a few hours a day, I make those hours count. I will do my best to fulfill the duties given to me, and make my time on the server worth it for you all and the players. I'm a good team-player, and can hopefully work with our staff well. Best of luck on launching the server, and I hope I can be there for part of it.
05/28/2017 3:47 pm
Corcus
*We are in need of Plugin Developers*
05/28/2017 5:07 am
Corcus
Thanks for applying. Your application is beyond good so I would like to talk to you via discord. That means that more than 3 Staff Members like your application and the other once haven't voted yet.
05/27/2017 6:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
PerkusMax
Administration Team Application Form

Email address: Unfortunately for personal reasons, I cannot supply you with my email address into the public; so, I’ll make sure to private messages you my email.

Minecraft username: Perkus

Previous Minecraft usernames: Feel free to look my Minecraft username up on NameMC. All record of previous usernames is kept there.

Timezone: GMT+0000

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no): Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? I am more than capable of capturing and rendering Minecraft videos, and have done various cinematics including high quality shader-packs.

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.): No, I didn’t get around to learning more than my primarily language (English).

How much time do you have to contribute to the role? While being able to manage multiple tasks, I’m capable of dedicating 12+ hours per day.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Believe it all not, I actually haven’t been banned on any kind of servers. One of the main reasoning’s for this is because I don’t tend to go server hoping, I stick to a network that shows potential.

SCENARIO: Suppose It’s your first week as being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their faction mates start spamming the chat or forum’s page calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do? First and foremost, let’s start with “faction mates” spamming / violating the chat system with constant messages asking for an unmute. I would kindly ask them to calm down and supply a valid reason why they have been muted and any further actions that may take place. Contingency of the behaviour may result in a warning from the member of staff following a message of what happens if they want to carry on. After the breach of the final warning, they will be muted for the reason of spamming chat and an ETA of how long they will be muted.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? That’s a good question. I like to think that I’m a creative person always coming up with unique ideas in the strangest of times. I’m a programmer, and wanting to become a mathematician, scientist and astronomer. I don’t really tend to do activities other than Minecraft activities/events.

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I'm a system administrator, a professional builder, and a plugins developer. I'm a very supervised worker who is very organised working in an established team. It'll be my job for making sure the server is running at its exponential speeds and maintaining my administration role to make the server as much friendly/better place for the community. I will be working 12+ hours daily for cover long term suppositions and dealing with issues that we might come across. While owning a server of 200+ players back in 2015, I know what it takes to run a great successfully server without hesitating. I can show you the tips, tricks and techniques used by larger servers to withstand such a smooth experience.

What are your skills, what are your weaknesses?
Skills
- System Administrator
- Professional Builder
- Long Term worker/supervisor
- Plugins Developer
- System optimisations.
- Passion for creativity
Weaknesses
- I'm unable to think of any deficiencies, But I can guarantee I do have some weakness that I may come across.

SCENARIO: You are very busy as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You’re getting messaged by two different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker. What do you do? Being a helper is a tricky thing, especially with all the questions taking course and force them into projections, but what I would do it stay the situation calm and make sure that I can handle the size/heap of questions. While staying calm and positive, I’ll be able to give quality answers within no time. Players seeking for a moderator because of abuse of powers? Simply install a ping alert in Discord which notifies staff members upon a report has been made. Automagical updates are my favourite.

Anything else we should know? I feel like I pretty much cleared what the application offers. Any more questions are always accepted over at my Discord PM’s/ (Perkus#0008).
05/27/2017 5:54 pm
Corcus
Thanks for applying. Your application has been approved
by our Administrators. Add me on discord for more info Steve A.#5238
05/27/2017 5:28 pm
ExTechnologic_
1) Basic Information -

Email address: lucianodiego3@gmail.com

Minecraft username: password222

Previous Minecraft usernames: None.

Timezone: Atlantic

Age (Note: You must be 14 or over to apply): 16

Do you have access to Discord and a working microphone? (yes/no) Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Minecraft video? Yep.

Are you multilingual? (Fluent in multiple languages. Not just learning one.) I can speak Spanish just as well as I can speak English, both have been huge parts of my life.

4) How much time do you have to contribute to the role? I don't quite understand if you're asking how much time do I think is needed to be this role, or how much time can I contribute, but I'll answer both. I think helper should at least have 3-4 hours every day. I can play more than 4 hours everyday, but sometimes I wont be able to log in during the day, but I'll be able to log on everyday late night for 3-5 hours.

5) Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?

Actually, I'm going to be completely be honest and say I have, but for reasons outside of my control. Here's the thing.
I used to work as a Head-Mod in a server. (50-60 players daily) I don't feel comfortable mentioning the name of due to reasons i'll discuss soon.
So, I was a Head-Mod, and I used to do my job very well, but there was always drama in this server. Why? The owner had anger issues, and that impacted the server's lifespan dramatically. One day, most the staff team and some donators were in the TS3 Server, the usual players that talked. Then we started to leave, it was late. The only players left were the owner and a 13Y/O girl that had a mental ilness, but it was controlled due to pills. Keep in mind this girl barely showed signs of any mental illness, and was a very fun person, but also very strong, and would not let herself be insulted. Thing is, the owner popped, and started insulting and making her feel bad, to the point in which the girl started crying, and left. The owner then said he wasn't sorry for anything. Lots of things happened, and he banned everyone that had a close friendship with her, which included me. That's my reason. She was never heard of again, and the server closed.

6) SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player. Their faction mates start spamming the chat or your forum’s page calling you a bad Helper and telling you to unmute them. What would you do?

First of all, I would screenshot why i'm about to mute/ban someone, and then mute/ban them. On to the question, I would stay firm to my choice, which is not unmuting them. Then, I would show them/the forums the reasons why I muted that person, and the screenshots. that should be enough proof to show that I did the right thing, and i'll let my higher ups, and them, decide. But I did my part in showing them why I did the right thing.

7) Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn?

Okay, I made a mistake. I was mad, and I said some things I shouldn't. This was about one month ago, and I was very angry, because a very close friend said some things to another person I specifically told her not to. You could imagine how mad I was. I then started to text her in a very rude manner. She realized that, and she started saying she was sorry, but I didn't accept any apologies at that time. Fast forward 2 hours and I realize the terrible mistake I've made. I then text her I was genuinely very sorry, and she tells me we shouldn't be close friends anymore. That hurt. I started panicking and she wasn't replying.
Next day, at school she was very mad at me and wasn't listening to my apologies, and she said she never wanted to talk to me again. I was devastated. I told myself to get it together and to give her some time, and I planned out what I was going to say. I then approached her two days later, completely calm and explained everything. She forgave me, but it took some time to get back to our regular friendship.
Moral of the story, know how to control your feelings, and have emotional intelligence, no matter the situation, you'll avoid bad situations.

8) If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft ?

Yes, I take piano class every Thursday, and guitar class every Wednesday, so I play piano and guitar. I've also been going to the gym every day at 5:30AM for a year, and take Tae Kwon Do (7 years now. Oh how time flies!)

9) Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience?

Yes, I've been a moderator in nearly 10 servers, administrator in four, and I've owned three. I picked up people skills. What do I mean by people skills? Well, I tell people what they want to hear, without it actually being what they want to hear, but what's fit for the situation. I also multi-task and can manage a large group of people talking at once. I've had lots of experience in these 4-5 years. One of them includes the one I mentioned in the banning section of this application, and could explain it better if needed, or if you simply want to hear the rest of the story, because its much longer.

10) SCENARIO: You are very busy as a helper, questions are flying at you rapidly, you can just about keep up. You're getting massaged by 2 different players both asking you to get them a moderator for a hacker. What do you do?

Okay. Well, first of all, I would ask the hacker's IGN. If they both tell me the same IGN, I would let one of them someone else is already giving me more info, making it easier to manage. If its not, I would ask them to record the hacker, and take screenshots. Then, I would message any moderator online, if there's not... I would message any moderator/admin/Owner in discord. If there was absolutely no staff online I would ask the accused hacker for a screen share on Skype. If they deny this, and I have hacking proof from the players I asked to record the hacker. I would be left with two options. IF I had temp-banning permissions, I would temp ban for hacking until a higher up can take proper action. IF I have no proof, but he denied my screen share, and I didn't have banning permissions, I would mute them for not doing what staff is telling you to do, for about 15 minutes. I would keep trying to get in contact with higher staff. If he does screen share and IS hacking, I would temp-ban them for hacking, until a higher up logs in, if I can't ban, I would make a forum post, so staff could see.

10) Anything else we should know?

I think that's about everything. Something else I could mention would be that im very responsible and never give up. (Cheesy,I know.)

11) What do you think you can provide to the team?

I can provide a very fun, responsible player that can build, manage players, and do Graphic Design, if ever needed! I believe I would be a very important part of the staff team, since I can manage permissions, plugins, players, or anything needed, basically!

Thank you for your time and consideration.
Cheers!
~Password.
05/27/2017 5:26 pm
Corcus
#1 Update:

We now pay developers for 5$ per week.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome