[LeaguePvP - Now Recruiting Staff Members!]

i0wnagee's Avatar i0wnagee1/16/13 9:07 pm
1/16/2013 9:18 pm
Terminator61098's Avatar Terminator61098
i0wnagee
Site Owner

Alright, so if you're reading this, you probably want to know how to go about making a Staff Member application for LeaguePvP
Let me tell you straight off, the chances of your application being accepted are low. However, we want everyone to have the opportunity to apply.

All you have to do is start a new thread in this forum. The title of the thread MUST BE YOUR IGN and the body should include the following information [doesn't have to be in a format, just include all the info you can]:

- Your IGN
- Your application [why you believe should be a staff member]
- Extra Infomation

Your application will be read over, and it will either be accepted or denied. Once that decision is made, you may not harass mods/admins about it. You will potentially be banned from the forums if you do so.
Also whenever one of the admins read your application if they like it or hate it they will leave one of the following:
- [APPROVED] - Which means your application has been totally accepted and you will be TrialMod on the server

- [PENDING] - Which means your application has been accepted by an Admin and they are waiting on the
Owners feedback
- [DENIED] - Which means your application either sucked, you're a new player, you have a bad reputation on the server or we just dont want you to become a mod.
i0wnagee
Level 9 : Apprentice Miner