1

=--[Need A Good Builder!]--=

esmoore81 •2/5/14 11:22 pm
•
351
•
2/7/2014 9:38 pm
I have started a new pvp, factions, mcmmo, and economy server. And I dont have a spawn, im a decent builder but I want something new, and was wondering if anyone was interested in building me a spawn, I will give you the highest rank on my server (god) and I will give you full credit, my skype is esmoore81!
Please apply with:
Full Name:
Skype:
Builds:
Posted by
esmoore81
Level 1 : New Network
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

14

Jetra
• 02/07/2014 9:38 pm
• Level 40 : Master Scribe Mage
Moved to Server Recruitment

/move
1
JbayerMC - MC Pro
• 02/06/2014 1:29 am
• Level 19 : Journeyman Artist
Full Name: Jarrett Bayer
IGN: jbayer
Skype: jbayerminecraft
Builds: I have made TONS of builds, and I have made a spawn of a pretty popular server that shut down, it was SkyPubial. If you want pictures, I can show you later!
1
gman20
• 02/06/2014 12:56 am
• Level 1 : New Network
Hello you wanted a builder im really good check me out!

My name is Horatio Turner and im in the progress of building two maps.
My age is 15 and im very friendly and helpful.My Twitter is;
Horatio Turner/@HoratioTurner and my Skype is; horatioturner13

And like in the UK.Thank You
1
NeoDoesMc
• 02/06/2014 12:50 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Don't.
1
NeoDoesMc
• 02/06/2014 12:27 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Dude, wtf
you banned me?
BankRobber52 is a whining bitch who didn't want me to show him up.
I was actually building you a pvp arena
1
SilentBlade7z
• 02/06/2014 12:48 am
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
looks like im not going to join then
1
SilentBlade7z
• 02/06/2014 1:26 am
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
dude i can see why u got banned u got pissed off at bank right
1
NeoDoesMc
• 02/05/2014 11:42 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I have made several spawns and towns for other servers and i am willing to do it again
1
esmoore81
• 02/05/2014 11:44 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Join 192.99.14.122:25614
1
CreeperDominator17
• 02/05/2014 11:39 pm
• Level 16 : Journeyman Ninja
Name: BankRobber52--Shay Loewen
Skype: BankRobber52
Builds: I have built spawns for faction servers in the past. I have also built a lot more. I have a very skilled builder if u give me time.
1
esmoore81
• 02/05/2014 11:47 pm
• Level 1 : New Network
Join 192.99.14.122:25614
1
NeoDoesMc
• 02/05/2014 11:39 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Name: NeoDoesMc
Skype: facebook:aaron.mccutcheon.758
Previous Builds:
1
SilentBlade7z
• 02/05/2014 11:35 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Architect
Name:Real? Or Mc?
Skype:DeadZon36@gmail.com or Silent Blade7z
Builds:www.planetminecraft.com/project/protect-the-town/
1
White_Fire_Wolf
• 02/05/2014 11:24 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
I could help
1

Welcome