forum Forumsplay_arrow Minecraft fiber_manual_record Servers

[Whitelist] [24/7]

1 emerald4 replies64 views
created 12/31/2011 9:47 am by AeroGaming
last reply 12/31/2011 7:37 pm
Hey! I own a 18 slot Minecraft server and Its for private use, and its just me and my friend atm. We would love an extra 5 players to join us! We have worldguard so your home can be safe, and its all legit etc. NOTE: NO CHEATING IS ALLOWED! We also have anti-fire, sethome and a few others.

Just fill this out and i'll get back to the first 5:

Your IGN:
Reason why you should join:
Describe yourself:

Thanks!
Posted by avatar
AeroGaming
Level 1 : New Architect
R.I.P. This thread died because it's been inactive for months. You are unable to post new replies but feel free to read! If you feel this thread should be active again, message a moderator.

4 replies

12/31/2011 10:45 am
Level 1 : New Miner
HerroKitteh
My IGN: HerroKitteh

Reason why I should join: I love playing minecraft! My specialty is being on creative mode because I love going all out! I've built an MGM Grand hotel, an airport with an airplane, a car with a driver and back seats, and an awesome and extremely huge Palace!

Describe yourself: I'm a 17 year old female at the moment, soon to be 18 in September. I love meeting new people because you can never have too many friends (: I got into minecraft because of a friend and ended up loving it!!! Overall, I'm a very fun person and I love building amongst others.
12/31/2011 7:37 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
hillsygirl101
You definitely sound better than me!
12/31/2011 10:38 am
hillsygirl101
Hopefully youll actually get back to me! -_-
12/31/2011 10:35 am
hillsygirl101
hillsygirl101
I need a server that dosent suck
awesome, loves survival servers, okay at pixel art.

Planet Minecraft

Browse

Site

© 2010 - 2019
planetminecraft.com

Welcome