- [SoarOasis] - [Elytra Server & Friendly] - [RECRUITING]

Hypergyzed's Avatar Hypergyzed9/22/16 7:54 pm
1 emeralds 216 9
9/23/2016 3:09 pm
Hypergyzed's Avatar Hypergyzed
Hello! My server has been in the making for about a two months now. I alone have been creating it and getting everything setup. I am almost to the point where I need help, lots of help too! I need staff members mainly. There is a possible builder positions but I will need to see a portfolio for that position. I mainly want Mods and people who want to be apart of a growing community. If you think you have what it takes? Why not apply!

The server is hosted in North America, its been up for about two months in total. It has custom plugins and most permissions are set. I am probably about 70% - 75% done, and now I am in the need for staff members.

If you're wanting to apply let my start off with saying I myself am not very strict, so I do not require you to write an essay for me. This is not English class, and therefore I do not expect you to write me a essay on how you think you deserve a position. Just be yourself, and be simple and straight to the point.

[Apply Format]

* Honestly you can format your application however you want to, this is just a general concept in what I want to hear from you.

* Tell me a little bit about yourself.

* Tell me your age. (People the age of 14 or older are more likely to be accepted.)

* Tell me if you have ever gotten banned or ever used hacks.

* Tell me why you want to be a staff member and what you have to offer me.

* Add anything else you think I need to know.

Well that is all you really need to do! If you want to check out the server before you apply, you can do that too!

SERVER IP: play.SoarOasis.us
Hypergyzed
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/23/2016 3:09 pm
Hypergyzed
STILL LOOKING FOR MODS!! APPLY TODAY!
09/23/2016 1:07 am
Hypergyzed
I am very sorry NoReason, you're not what I am looking for.
09/23/2016 12:51 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NoReAsOn
Tell me a little bit about yourself. Well hi my name is Jlucas234 and im 14 turning 15 in a month. I have been play on your cool server for about 15 min or so and I live In the united states and I have been staff on servers before (let me know if u want proof) and im really good at catching hackers,A little bit of group manager, really good at world edit,building,designing stuff. and yah.

* Tell me your age. (People the age of 14 or older are more likely to be accepted.)
Im 14 turning 15 in a month.

* Tell me if you have ever gotten banned or ever used hacks. i Have been temporally banned for ADV in a server (pasting an ip address in chat) but that was a long time a go.

* Tell me why you want to be a staff member and what you have to offer me.
I want to be a staff bc I need to learn how the owner runs the server so that i can learn more about running a server and What plugins im good at
-World edit
-A little bit of GroupManager
-PermsEX etc
-Combat
-Acting

* Add anything else you think I need to know.
(NULL)
09/23/2016 12:43 am
Hypergyzed
Please make another application. Some of this was copied. I will give you a second chance. <3
09/23/2016 12:23 am
NoReAsOn
im going for or admin or co-owner (is possible)
IGN: Jlucas234
Maturity out of 10: 6-7

How can you help i server: I know my plugins and coomands and rules:
Basic Coding (Java), Making Kits, Making Kits, Making Donations, Controll Fellow Staff Members, Leadership, Configure Plugins, Negotiating, And I Do Know Two Languages (English & Spanish).
What plugins do you have experience with?
- World Edit (Mastered)
- PermissionEX (Associated)
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
What commands would you use as an Head-Admin:
- /tp = This Command Teleports You To The Player That You Exchange With Or Virse Versa
- /ban = Bans The Account Of The User
- /banip = Bans The Ip Of The User So They Cant Come Back
- /kick = To Kick Players Out Of The Server
- /say = Talk Like A Server Announcement, Or Speak From The Console
- /deop = De-Ops A Player
- /mute = Mutes A Player
- /who = Shows The Current People In The Server
I Know Much More, This is Just A Preview.
How would you deal with:
A Griefer: It Would Depend On The Server Rules. I Personally Would Warn Him That If He Does it Again, I Will Either Temporary Ban Him Or Jail Him. And Then Il Tell The Victim How To Better Protect His Land.
A Spammer: I Would Verbally Tell Him To Stop Spaming. If He Continues, I Would Mute Him For 30-40 Minutes. If He Keeps Spaming I Would Temporary Ban Him For 2 Hours.
A Player Who Just Join The Server For The First Time: I Would Welcome Him And Give Him A Tour Of The Whole Server And Then give Him A Small Present To Enjoy His Stay.
A Person Who Says They Are From Planet Minecraft: I Would Just Ignore The Person.
What Rules Do You Think A Server Should Have:
- Do Not Advertise
- No Hacked Clients
- Don't Spam
- Don't Use 3rd Party Mods

Why does your app stand out more than others?: I love the minecraft community, even though it is harsh at times and I am harsh at it sometimes, but I still enjoy helping it. I like building creations for the good of the community and for my own enjoyment. I don't rage, if I were to leave, I would say my goodbyes and demote myself, not blow the server up first, and I see myself as a good member of your team.I love being staff on servers, I feel like I have that "helper trait" and not helper as in the rank but helper as in I like to help people if its in-game or in real life. I love helping people because helping people is in its own way helping yourself because it makes you learn how to be a better person but it also makes you feel good about yourself. Being staff is something special, it is like having a bunch of children you have to control and it gets hectic at times but at the end it will be under control.I am a fair person who is thoughtful & considerate of other players. I try to see other people’s point of view before reacting to situations so I can make correct judgments towards them.
I love to have a laugh with online players as this helps to relax them and makes the community more enjoyable and happier in general.
I am a person who can be trusted with responsibilities and can be relied on to fulfil tasks given to me, and to help maintain the server.
I am confident when dealing with all ages of people and speak in a positive & inspiring manner to help players feel better about themselves. I am courteous to players and try to be friendly and happy while online. I try to be available to anyone that needs me so I may help them in any situation. I am a very sociable person that can make conversation with any one at any time.

Past Experience: I have had an alright experience of being a Helper/mod. I started out on a small server me and my friends brought up which no longer exists. I was head Admin on there and had a big responsibility like Checking the console for recent kicks and bans and seeing if they are worthy of joining back on the server. We ran and got around 10-20 players on at one time. I thought I would move to a bigger public server to do some staff training/work on there. I moved to a small server called Duel-play. It was a nice little server but i didn't like the attitude there when they were swearing and all there. I got demoted because I was not on active. So I decided to move to a new server called a1craft. This is a very nice little server where I got the job of being a Mini-games Mod and had the rolls of sorting out the plugins and kicking and banning the players. This is a nice little server with around 20-40 players online.
09/22/2016 11:48 pm
Hypergyzed
Hello!
09/22/2016 10:55 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
Mast3rcube
Hey dude
09/22/2016 10:31 pm
Hypergyzed
Zach, it was nice talking with you. You were not exactly what I was looking for but thanks for applying anyways!

Things you may want to work on if you ever plan on being a Mod/Staff member on any server.

*Don't be rude, if you do not get your way.
*Show a little more maturity in your responses.
09/22/2016 10:18 pm
ZachWithWlu
* Tell me a little bit about yourself: I am very mature, I am a black belt in tae kwon do. Also i get 100 percent on most of my tests.

* Tell me your age. (People the age of 14 or older are more likely to be accepted.): 12

* Tell me if you have ever gotten banned or ever used hacks: Yes i am very ashamed but i know a lot about hackers thats one reason i would be a good staff.

* Tell me why you want to be a staff member and what you have to offer me: I want to be staff to help your server community and the Minecraft community for banning hackers and helping people that need help.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome