The Fractured Crystal | Looking for Staff/Devs

Prerogative's Avatar Prerogative11/1/16 1:32 am
1 emeralds 1.2k 39
12/22/2016 11:51 am
Prerogative's Avatar Prerogative
[b][center][color=#400000] Hey! My name is Kagan.

I am one of the Head Admins of the upcoming The Fractured Crystal Server, and we are looking for a Dev and Builders with exceptional skills; as well as communicative Staff Members willing to help the community. [/color]

[color=#400080]You may follow the given template (below), and submit an Application. Please expect a response 1-3 days after the submission.

Thank you!,

Kagan xx [/color]

SHORT APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!

Please do not apply if you are not happy with starting in a position below what you have applied for, you will gradually get to that position if your application is not enough at first, if you have an amazing, well worded, informative, long application you have a high chance of getting the part you have applied for!

[color=#400040]Builder/Helper[/b][/color]
[color=#0000BF]Name:
In-Game Name:
Skype Username:
Build Screenshots: (If applying for builder)
Why do you want to work with us?:
What makes you qualified?:[/color]

[color=#000040][b]Dev/Staff/Moderator/Helper[/b][/color]
[color=#000080]Name:
In-Game Name:
Skype Username:
What makes you qualified?:[/color]

[b]Please read the following, before making a submission.[/b]

[color=#800000]ArenaKingdom Staff Guidelines[/color]

[color=#400000]Muting:[/color] You may only mute a player for: Excessive swearing, Harassing players, or using racist or sexist words.

[color=#400000]Jailing:[/color] You may only jail a player for: Disrespecting other player, or breaking any other specific rules.

[color=#400000]Temp Banning:[/color] Our server is trying to stay away from Temp Banning, Jail and mute is the same as a Temp Ban so lets stick to that.

[color=#400000]Perm Banning:[/color] You man only ban a player for: Hacking or any serious damage done to the server.

[color=#400000]Welcoming Players:[/color] Welcome a player when they first join the server. You as a staff are not forced to welcome players, but it shows the new comer that our community and staff are friendly.

[color=#400000]Proof:[/color] Having proof saved on your computer is always a good thing. We do not ask you to post or upload it, but keep it on your computer in case of a mistake or to confirm a ban. Proof has to be either a screenshot or a video of the player clearly breaking a rule of the server.

[color=#400000]Helping Others:[/color] If a player asks for help, try to answer and help them as best as you can. If you are stuck or need help do not hesitate to ask another member of staff or post an article about it on the forums.

[i]- Kagan[/i][/center]
Prerogative
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/22/2016 11:51 am
Prerogative
We've changed our server name
12/13/2016 11:17 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
-TylerPhillips-
The fact that your post says "ArenaKingdom Staff Guidelines" leads me to believe you either copied those items from another server post or a previous server.
12/02/2016 12:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Ghosttt666
Name: Baxster
In-Game Name: KrAzIe_HiPpO
Skype Username: PM me for it
Past Experience: I have experience on a bunch of servers in almost every position and Ive had the same positions on a few servers as well.. to get into further detail I have experience as Owner, Co-Owner, Developer, Head-Admin, Admin, Head Mod, Mod, Helper, etc. I have ran my own servers as well as worked with others on their server, I have experience with building.
Why do you want to work with us?: I would like to work with yous to help your server out and bring more players to your server as well as help the players enjoy the server and have a fun time and want to play again, I would like to work with you guys because I have fun helping players out making their gaming experience as best as it possibly can be.
What makes you qualified?: What makes me qualified to work with you guys and be part of the staff team is my how I have a lot of experience in every position, I know how to do my job properly and how to detect cheater/hackers/rule breakers, I am 17 and very mature, I have a great sense of humor and I do not abuse my powers/commands.
12/13/2016 9:37 pm
Prerogative
ACCEPTED. Message me your skype.
12/02/2016 11:27 am
InsanityPolice
Helper Application
Name: Jake.
In-Game Name: iExist.
Skype Username: you have me, but it's littleminer704.
Past Experience: Kalamore, as Head Admin.
Why do you want to work with us?: Because, I personally know Kagan, the head-admin, and I would love to help.
What makes you qualified?: I'm mature, for my age. I know decent grammar, which is obvious.
I do not classify as a "noob", as I have been playing Minecraft since early 2012 (1.4-ish) - I do not feel like I have anything else to say, except that I value the players, since they are what keeps a server alive.
12/13/2016 9:37 pm
Prerogative
ACCEPTED
11/30/2016 5:58 am
loahf
[Builder Application]

Name Pablo or Pab for short

In-Game Name: loahf

Skype Username: *private* please pm me for it.

Past Experience: I have been building for quite a while now, I've built for a few small servers but eventually something happens and my build is gone. Normally i just build privately on multiplayer, although sometimes i get some help from friends.
Build Screenshots:
https://gyazo.com/21064c8f2024668e2a6c60a887bda3de
https://gyazo.com/a5cbfbfd08059bbffc708b60da5f1f7e
Besides these screenshots I do not usually document any of my builds.

Why do you want to work with us?: I have been getting bored and lonely lately. I don't have anyone to build with or just play some minecraft, So i thought "Hey! why don't i look for a Server or Buildteam to join?" so i ended up finding this. I also thought that this would be a great opportunity to gain some REAL experience.

What makes you qualified?: If not most, then all people that chance to look at my builds leave a great compliment. I have been playing minecraft for over 3 years now and over that span of time i have learned a lot and improved tremendously! I believe that although i'm at the age of 13 I will exceed your standards for maturity on my age group. I love to have a good laugh and crack terrible jokes and puns once in a while
but when i know someone feels like the butt of the joke I stop immediately and make it up to them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this <3.
-loaghfthpt out! cheers!
12/02/2016 10:59 am
Prerogative
Accepted! Message me your skype please!
11/30/2016 4:48 am
Prerogative
BUMP.
11/28/2016 8:48 am
Prerogative
bump
11/26/2016 5:21 pm
mathew170
Name: Matt

In-Game Name: MidoriIsHere

Skype Username: mathew17025

Past Experience: I was a staff member on a server called Solarcraft for over a year now. I was a Mod at first then was head staff after a few months. I was favorite on the server from players since I was fair on issues, knew what I was doing with helping those players, and fun to play with other players but knowing my limits and not crossing the line (If you want I could even get one of the owners to +rep me)

Why do you want to work with us?: I want to work with staff who are passionate about making a successful server like this one. I would do all I could to make the community great and what's needed from players whether it be a question, something that is broken/grieved, or something that the player is concerned with. I can also bounce around ideas and listen to ideas that could help bring players to the sever.

What makes you qualified?: I can quickly learn anything that is needed for tasks that are given. I also have good communication skills with people who needs anything whether it be questions, two players are fighting with each other, ect. I have been playing minecraft ever since 1.2 and still play it today so I know a lot about this game. Finally I'm mature enough to be serious when needed be if the situation comes while still having fun and having a good laugh with someone while still not going overboard on something and being stupid.

Thank you
11/27/2016 4:22 pm
Prerogative
ACCEPTED.
11/26/2016 5:11 am
Prerogative
BUMP.
11/23/2016 7:06 am
Prerogative
BUMP
11/19/2016 10:21 pm
Prerogative
BUMP
11/15/2016 5:35 pm
Prerogative
BUMP.
11/13/2016 4:53 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Mr-Kocop
Name: Ezekiel Diaz De Leon

In-Game Name: Kocop

Skype Username: Kocop101

Past Experience: I work as an intern trainer at a factory which allows me to have certain managing experiences. With this I have also studied psychology and took classes in law. Which also allow me to have a type of sense on how to talk to players as well as what is legal and what is not. As an intern trainer I received training on How to Train people to better themselves with this I can be able to train you coming and staff members as well as staff members that may be failing at their job. I can always provide a safe and secure atmosphere. I am an extremely great redstoner as well! I can build a vending machine that runs on redstone. My projects on the server can have a big impact on players. They can go on one of my projects and see how it functions and works. Also I take pride in my interior designing in big buildings I can build with lighting as well as detailed work. I can help around by building small buildings that need an extra hand. Other than that I am easy to understand, as previously mentioned, and can always help any player in need. I have common sense, which means I make decisions that benefit the server and not only one person.

Why do you want to work with us?: It would be fine to start out as a lower rank. As trust builds, I would like to eventually become a higher rank. The reason why that is my goal, is because I would like to build a good server again. When Minecraft was still fresh and new to the world, I made a server. Once I did, I developed many skills that could only be taken and made with having that sort of experience. As a real life worker, I also have many talents. I am thought to be strict, Yet fun at the same time. For example, if a player is joking and it turns offensive to another player, I would kindly ask the player, making the offensive joke, to immediately stop. Yet if a joke stays an honest joke, I would have no problem with it. I work as an Intern Trainer, at a factory in my area where I train interns to better themselves in any way possible. I am thought to be extremely easy to understand and patient. If someone does not understand what I am asking Him/Her to do I am more than happy to "Re-Word" My phrase to the person who does not understand fully. With my rank I can make sure everyone can have a great and fun time on the server! I also have plenty of experience in professional website managing, So I could very well handle all questions posted on the forums.

What makes you qualified?: I try not to be like everyone else. As a growing individual, I am always looking for ways to improve. Now as a Staff member I am always looking for ways to keep the community safe. I am always looking for a great way to have a cool and nice atmosphere to compliment the server. I should also mention I am very skilled under the concept of dealing with people and how to manage situations. I speak 3 languages, English, Spanish, and Italian. You might be thinking that I am just another guy on the forums looking for staff. No! I love to help out! I just want to help servers, big or small. Improve themselves into something greater! I have a great personality and am easy to get along with! I can switch from strict, to chill and laid back extremely fast. My consequences that I give are always fair and never to the benefit of myself or anyone else ( I don’t “take sides”). Also, I are fluent in the majority of basic plugins. In my real life, I work as an intern trainer. I train people how to better themselves everyday. With this, I can provide a great staff training service! I have also owned various minecraft server in my days! I am known to be a great redstoner and a great plugin configurator! I've been an administrator and server manager as well! I've always loved to improve myself!

Other than what was previously mentioned above, I love to talk to people From different parts of the world. I have a very open mind and I'm open to all sorts of cultures and ways of thinking. I take every report and concern of a player extremely seriously before taking action. With punishments, I look at all viewpoints of the player unless it is obvious. Currently some staff members are either too strict, or goof off too much with me I am right in the middle with being strict yet having a fun atmosphere surrounding me at all times. I also know how to manage normal forums such as Enjin, Wix, Weebly. (Etc).

All in all thank you extremely for taking my application in consideration and I look forward to your response

-Best Wishes
Kocop
11/14/2016 8:05 pm
Prerogative
ACCEPTED. Please use this as an example for how your applications should be.
11/13/2016 4:38 pm
Prerogative
We are still looking for professional and great people.
11/08/2016 11:03 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
toy_bickler
Name:

Liam.

In-Game Name:

toy_bickler (currently)

Skype Username:

I can pm you if I'm accepted.

Past Experience:

I have been staff on multiple servers, most (if not all) have been shut down. I have lots of game knowledge as I have been playing for over 3 years now. I also have lots of experience with being a staff member on other games. Not sure exactly what you want me to be, but as I said I have lots of experience with plugins and moderating.

My main motivation is to better myself through work. I want to improve upon my skills with people and with trust. I love helping people. We could both benefit through me being accepted.

What makes you qualified?:

As I said before I have been playing the game for over 3 years. Throughout them, I have consistently held a spot as a staff member on at least one server. After my brief hiatus, I wish to continue that trend.

Thanks for reading
11/08/2016 4:32 pm
Prerogative
Hi, we would love to have you on board with our team after we ask you a few more questions, may you please message me your Skype.

ACCEPTED.
11/08/2016 8:43 am
NoDeath4me
Dev/Staff/Moderator/Helper
Name:Kai
In-Game Name: Br0wnSheepYT
Skype Username:Kai smith
Past Experience: i have owned my own server an i have been a modertor on a friends.
this means i know what i need to do and what to say
Why do you want to work with us?: i would like to work woth you as i am looking for more experience as a staff memeber and to get to know more of the s=works of becomeing higher ranks then moderator
What makes you qualified?: i have been mod on a friends server and owned my own
11/08/2016 4:35 pm
Prerogative
Sorry this application was not very informative or professional.

DENIED.
11/08/2016 6:38 am
Prerogative
BUMP
11/06/2016 8:33 pm
Prerogative
BUMP
11/05/2016 6:47 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
SketchingCraft
Name: [Its personal so I'll tell it through skype]
In-Game Name: FallenDrakath
Skype Username: mangaliman309
Past Experience: My Past experiences are being a Moderator and a Administrator so I would say that moderating or administrating is my specialty. But I could also build.
Why do you want to work with us?: I wanna work with you guys because I see a lot of potential in the server makes me curious about the server's future. Since I'm seeing a good server on this and I also wanna work with you because I'm finding a good server to work to. To give my best and work with a team of staff members since I mostly like doing those things. Lastly ,and you seem in need of experience people like me in moderating or administrating server.
What makes you qualified?: I'm mature , I may be 15 years old but I do act in my own age. I take things serious when it comes to the server. I'm also strict when it comes to the server rules. I also value the players in the server and make sure that they are having a good time in the server. I also have some knowledge with some plugins. Lastly , You can always count on me

That's all thanks for reading.
11/06/2016 5:04 am
Prerogative
Your application will be reviewed, I have added you on skype please accept so we can ask you some questions.
11/05/2016 5:43 am
Prerogative
Please do not apply if you will not be active.
11/04/2016 1:33 am
Prerogative
We are looking for professional people.
11/02/2016 1:56 am
Prerogative
Please do not apply if you are not happy with starting in a position below what you have applied for, you will gradually get to that position if your application is not enough at first, if you have an amazing, well worded, informative, long application you have a high chance of getting the part you have applied for!
11/02/2016 12:03 am
Prerogative
BUMP
11/01/2016 12:59 pm
Level 42 : Master Network
itslukemango
[Application for Developer]

Name: Luke (I'd like to keep my last name private)
In-Game Name: lukemango
Skype Username: (Can you please pm me for this?)
Past Experience: HexaPrison/SniperPrison (Owner), Currently UberPrison Developer, CubedMC/MagnetPrison administrator, and head-mod.
I'd like to work with you because you seem in need of someone with experience, therefore I can fill that spot. I'm professional with what I do, and I always do it right. I get hooked to a server easily, therefore this would be the server I would get hooked too.
What makes you qualified?:
I'm mature, therefore i'm not exactly in the 'noob' category as i've played minecraft since early 2010. I'm experienced with java (to an extent), and I'm one of the best with plugin configuration, and making the server more customised. I've got quite a lot of money, so if theres premium plugins, or just to keep the server up, I might be able to help. I've also had more experience with plugins that anyone i've met so far, so It's easy for me to fix a issue. I will always find a way round difficult situations, and make the plugin work again.
11/01/2016 3:22 pm
Prerogative
Hey, your application has been sent to the owner for review and I have messaged you for your skype, if you get accepted you will be notified on Skype!
11/01/2016 11:23 am
Ava Matthew Hirsch
Name: Ava Matthew Hirsch
In-Game Name: Anthony_Is_Bae

Skype Username: Ava Matthew Hirsch

Past Experience: Yes i have been Developer, Head-Dev and more on previous excelling servers! all provided servers have been closed due to specific reasons and have not been open with out notifies. I am therefore out on the hunt to find a lucky server that i can work for and help with my skilled coding languages as i can develop plugins and mods that are fairly complex!

Why do you want to work with us?: Because i gathered that the servers staff are mature! I would like to work more with the community and develop custom plugins for the server if needed. I am volunteering and i do not want to get paid i just like having fun!

What makes you qualified?: I am extremely mature and i know what i am doing, as i get given a job i do it!
11/01/2016 12:12 pm
Prerogative
Sorry we are looking for someone else <3

DENIED
11/01/2016 10:41 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
Builder Jaron
Name: Jaron
In-Game Name: Jaron_DS
Skype Username: jaron.de.smet
Past Experience: I've had an own server in the past where I built my own spawn and coded everything.
Build Screenshots: (If applying for builder):
If you add me I will be more than ready to send you some screenshots of my work.
Why do you want to work with us?: Well, I'm searching for a while now to work as a builder on a server, or in a buildteam.
What makes you qualified?: I think I have more experience than anyone else that would apply for builder because I've been playing minecraft for over 5 years now (with one small break of 5 months or so) mainly focusing on improving my build skills so I can say right now that I am an advanced builder.
11/01/2016 12:10 pm
Prerogative
I have added you on skype please message me your builds, we will then decide if you are accepted!
11/01/2016 4:22 am
NoBeastEnder
Name:Juul Das

In-Game Name:iMisterPrfection

Skype Username:juul.das

Past Experience:i have worked at several servers as head dev and have worked as a "prefixer"

Why do you want to work with us?:i thought that i would try out i thought that your server looked cool and i think i woud make a great fit in the staff team.

What makes you qualified?: I have much experience with plugins such as: world edit,essentials,groupmaneger,permissionsex,and much more!

I hope to get in!
See ya soon
11/01/2016 7:46 am
Prerogative
This application wasn't very informative, could you prove more information like which servers you were dev on, have you developed any plugins, do you know any other plugin well other than the basic essentials ones, what will you help with when you're dev, e.t.c, please be more informative next time.

DENIED
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome