1

[SURVIVALGAMES] [FACTIONS] [PVP]

TongaHD •6/29/12 5:34 pm
•
106
•
7/1/2012 11:13 pm
I need really good builders to help with my server i need people to build huge temples with a lot of detail and a huge city if you thin you can it would be much appreciated:)
FILL YOUR FORM OUT BELOW LIKE THIS:

MINECRAFT USERNAME:
AGE:
BEST BUILD:
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU?:

fill this out and i will send yo the ip so we can start building
Posted by
TongaHD
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
4

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

TongaHD
• 07/01/2012 11:13 pm
• Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
The server was grieved so Im working on a new one:)
1
videogame11
• 06/29/2012 5:50 pm
• Level 4 : Apprentice System
MINECRAFT USERNAME:killerbryan
AGE:12
BEST BUILD:Castel,Homes
WHY SHOULD I PICK YOU?:im good at decoration,Building,perms and all sorts of stuff hope u accept me
1

Welcome