🌎 Totally 'Vanilla' Experience 🌎 McMMO 🎨ArtMap🎨 Land Claim 🐴More Heads🐴 Whitelisted 💤Better Sleep💤 Mature

Dovkin's Avatar Dovkin5/21/19 1:28 pm history
12 emeralds 1.5k 141
9/18/2019 1:07 am
LoveKyoki's Avatar LoveKyoki

Server IP: play.mctve.com
Dynmap: play.mctve.com:8123
Discord: discord.gg/9tqAsVj
Store: store.mctve.com
Rules: http://tve.buycraft.net/rules

Whitelist Application:

Please click the link below to be redirected to our PMC server post to apply for whitelist!

Link -> https://www.planetminecraft.com/server/totally-vanilla-experience-artmap-simple-land-claim-whitelist-all-mobs-drop-heads-better-sleep/

Couple Reviews!

Quote from asiyunov92»

Very fun and friendly server. I love that it isn't overcrowded, and that it's well organized. It's been a while since I've found one like it, so I'm very pleased. Now I can come home from a long day of work, turn my computer on, load up Minecraft, and play on a server I can call home. I'd definitely recommend this server to friends and family.
10/10

Quote from andortheprince»

Alright, this server has something that's fairly rare these days. It has competent staff who know what they're doing and are readily accessible. It has simple rules clearly outlined and easy to follow. It has a small community, but will not shut down because of lack of funds, probably due to their multiple rewards and incentives to continue playing. Also there is a feature on their buycraft website that allows you to see how much more funds they need to raise for their monthly server dues, and when the goal is achieved each player is rewarded! They have an active community set on playing, building, and enjoying their shared server. It's a mature community, set on weeding out unwanted players or non dedicated users. Also it has a freakin sweet dynamap that reminds of the good old days of small servers. Truly an absolute amazing server, hopefully you'll see this and join it too 

Dovkin
Level 45 : Master Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/21/2019 3:22 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
DizzyKat
CannedDrops here! I've been on this server since the start and it's wonderful to see how it's grown! The community is wonderful! Many people are willing to help if you need, and overall they're very kind! This server features some of the most amazing builders I've ever seen, and some of the nicest people I've ever met! The server isn't crowded or cluttered. The staff is super helpful and understanding, which is something that seems pretty hard to find these days! Every time I log on, the people here never fail to make me smile! Wonderful server to de-stress on! Would definitely recommend it to anybody looking for a chill server to hang out on! :D 💕

(We also got some real fun features, like Artmap and the Dynmap ;3 )
05/22/2019 3:34 pm
Dovkin
Thanks Drops! :)
05/21/2019 4:48 pm
Princeofthe_Dark
This server is the absolute best one I've ever been in! Ever since I joined, I've logged on almost every day and it never fails to make me happy. The community is super nice and welcoming. If you need something, there's more likely someone who is willing to help you out. The staff are incredible and will get to you as soon as possible if you have a problem. The admin is super kind, and the rules are simple and easy to work with. The community is mature, and there isn't usually any childish or bad people who join. There's a marketplace at spawn where people sell basically everything, the prices are affordable, the currency mainly being iron and diamond. When you donate to the server, you unlock new commands and ranks and even though I haven't donated yet, I'm going to soon and I'm very excited. The TVE community means so much to me and I love everyone so much. We welcome new players, so I sincerely hope you join us!!! <3
05/22/2019 2:14 am
Dovkin
Thanks for the awesome review! Glad to have you part of our community and so insanely dedicated to it!
05/22/2019 2:07 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
TKarmeliet
Great server, top community. Love the vanallila survival game play! No lag and always able to connect.
Keep up the good work!
05/22/2019 3:34 pm
Dovkin
Thank you for the review!
05/23/2019 1:31 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
HarvardReject
Probably the best community I've had the pleasure of experiencing in my Minecraft career. The configured play style separates this from most Minecraft servers. I logged in as ThirteenDoFifty a while ago and haven't left since!
05/23/2019 2:04 pm
Dovkin
Thanks! I'm glad you're enjoying our server. Consider giving us an Emerald on this page and a Diamond on the other! :)
05/23/2019 2:58 pm
Acrestorm
A very friendly community with a vast and well balanced map in terms of biome variety. The best vanilla experience I have played in a while, with just enough mods if any to make the game more enjoyable!
05/23/2019 11:01 pm
Dovkin
Thanks a lot!
05/24/2019 6:22 pm
Jashton928
Awesome Server. Very chill. I love that there is an active community to play with and you also can be left alone if you want. I also like that you can protect your stuff by claiming land. Everyone seems to be really nice and I think I'm gonna have a great time on this server.
- Oder66_
05/25/2019 1:44 pm
Dovkin
Thank you for the review! Glad you’re enjoying our server and that you’re having a good time playing!
05/27/2019 3:11 am
Enderjocky
This is a great server with even greater people on it, its a great vanilla experience and even better with the generous people on it, i would highly recommend this server to anyone looking for a great vanilla server experience, it has a perfect balance of conversation , if you don't really feel like talking you wont be forced to by anyone and you can just be left on your own, but if you do feel like talking there are people that would enjoy talking with you.
-EnderDragonJocky
05/27/2019 12:07 pm
Dovkin
Thanks for the review!
05/27/2019 7:52 am
Level 39 : Artisan Fish
CHorse
Oh look it's the Firewatch thing in the background!
05/27/2019 12:06 pm
Dovkin
It is! Works super nicely :)
05/27/2019 6:14 pm
Elements8
Great community with consistent group all ways will to help. There are also some great features like / home which can always help. I would highly recommend
ok im done writing, I suck at it
-Its_Looty
05/27/2019 7:48 pm
Dovkin
Thanks!
05/27/2019 8:18 pm
zaredo
Started playing this today, don't have a full opinion on it yet, but it definitely fits the 'vanilla experience.' I like how scarce it may be, I have all the land to choose from without most of it already being claimed, and the community is great. Every time I join, I get friendly replies welcoming me back. Would recommend 8/8
-zaredo
05/28/2019 3:47 am
Dovkin
Thanks!
05/30/2019 3:36 pm
KankriVantizzle
KankriVantizzle here!

I've only played in this server for a short while, but it's a really nice server! Everyone here is really kind and they set you up for success! The rules are reasonable and there's tons of room and features for everyone. This is a good server if you want a friendly atmosphere and a helpful community.
05/30/2019 9:43 pm
Dovkin
Thanks for the review!
05/31/2019 1:50 pm
goostavo
Its goostavo,
I started playing yesterday and I already really enjoy the community and the server. Everyone is very friendly and so many people have been willing to help me with resources for my castle! I will be playing for weeks to come on this server for sure!
06/02/2019 12:46 pm
Dovkin
Thanks! 😛
06/01/2019 3:37 am
Masonn_
I've just been accepted and only on for 10 minutes but I feel this is going to be a great time! looking forward to meeting everyone.
-Masonn_
06/02/2019 12:47 pm
Dovkin
Thanks! 😀
06/01/2019 5:44 pm
Xerosis123
It's Xerosis123.
My second time playing in servers by Dovkin. Super great experience! People are so friendly here and willing to help. You can find a variety of mods here and play in freestyle. Definitely come and check it!
06/02/2019 12:47 pm
Dovkin
Thanks! 😋
06/05/2019 10:16 am
Level 14 : Journeyman Ranger
Its_Kelo
TVE is the perfect balance between plugins and straight vanilla minecraft. It allows almost any player to play as they wish, how they wish in a friendly community full of helpful, caring people. A lot of effort as gone into making the server as nice and community orientated as possible. So if you're looking for an awesome server and community, TVE is for you.
06/05/2019 12:13 pm
Dovkin
:) Thanks Kelo!
06/06/2019 4:50 pm
iBoxCo
Been playing on this server since essentially creation and can say that it is a great server and I highly recommend it. But if you're looking for a purely vanilla server this isn't the place to be. The community is generally great and friendly especially since they've dealt with me for so long. Great people, great builds, great world, 8/10
06/06/2019 5:59 pm
Dovkin
Thanks!
06/07/2019 7:17 pm
epichippo512
Really like this server. The staff are really nice and it is a true vanilla experience. Everyone on the server is friendly and welcoming.
06/08/2019 5:07 pm
Dovkin
Thanks!
06/10/2019 10:45 am
OG_Bean
For the time that I spent here, everything has been going smooth. Everyone is friendly, the community is overall great. I would recommend this server to a few friends. If you're thinking about joining, join you won't regret it one bit!
                                              -OG_Bean
06/11/2019 12:42 am
Dovkin
Awesome! Glad to see you're playing the server!! Consider joining our discord! https://discord.gg/6da7etz
06/14/2019 6:00 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
LampCo
Fun server with nice people (that are a lot further along than I am in the game). The whitelist seems to work great as a deterrent for annoying players and overall I've had a great time in the small period I've been here.
06/14/2019 6:00 pm
Its_Kelo
Glad to see that your enjoying it so far. Thanks for the review.
06/19/2019 8:47 pm
Dovkin
Thanks!
06/14/2019 8:48 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
melodyhina123
I was only on for a little bit before I had to hop off but from what I saw it is a wonderful server. I may come back and add on to this later once I've played a bit more.

10/10 would get lost in Spawn again! ;)

IGN: Melodyhina123
06/15/2019 7:23 pmhistory
Dovkin
Satronc Where did your comment go?

Just because you're banned doesn't mean you have to remove your sweet comments from here! :(
06/19/2019 12:29 pm
BrandonLandon412
This is a great server. I have not put a lot of hours on it yet but can already tell that is one of the better vanilla open world servers out there. The community is very friendly. This is definitely a server I will stick with! 10/10
BrandonLandon412
06/20/2019 1:37 am
Dovkin
Awesome! Thank you for the review!
06/22/2019 1:16 pm
Raystanz8
TVE is a great server, Im having a ton of fun playing with my friend and having a really nice experience. Everyone on the server is super nice and chill and the server is also really cool and spaced out, but with plugins that make the whole experience really fun. Haven't had this good a time on a vanilla server in like half a decade or so. The server in general is a great time and I plan on sinking a lot of hours into grinding and building a lot of cool stuff.
06/23/2019 5:34 pm
Its_Kelo
Cheers for the review! I'm glad you're enjoying your time with us :)
06/24/2019 1:41 pm
nicogarcia454
This server is one of the best servers ive played on. I love the classic feeling and just playing with good people. 10/10 server.
06/24/2019 4:24 pm
Its_Kelo
Glad to hear. Ty for the review.
06/26/2019 10:47 pm
Evicite
Great server to relax and play, nice people and some awesome builds.
06/26/2019 11:55 pm
Dovkin
I saw you checking out Goostavos' builds! Some of the best on this server! Thanks for the review.
06/26/2019 11:33 pm
HarderJake
This server is very chill
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome