Transformers Mod Server | Forge | Recruiting Staff! |

teamminercreations's Avatar teamminercreations12/27/14 8:45 pm
1 emeralds 3.9k 14
2/11/2017 6:51 am
Hailstorm117's Avatar Hailstorm117
Hello guys! I am teamminer and i have been planning a long time ago to make a transformers mod server! Before i am able to run the server i will need staff so that is why i came to Planetminecraft to look for dedicated staff.

Transformers Mod Information

● Modder: FiskFille
● Link: http://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/transformers-mod/

Concept:

What you will be able to do on the server: Create teams in survival to fight each other and/or just survival. The mod includes weapons, armor and ores. With this mod you put on the full matching armor set and if you push c on your keyboard you will transform into vehicle form! Also weapons take energon. You can get energon underground.

Staff Application:

Click to reveal
IGN:

Previous Staff Experience:

Previous Minecraft Experience:

Schedule:

How long have you been playing minecraft?:

Can you make mods?:

Can you build well?:

Link(s) of all your mods(Only applies if you want to be a developer)

Link(s) of all your builds(Only applies if you want to be a builder)

Maturity(Explain):

Why do you want to be staff?:

For wich position are you applying? (Helper, Builder, Moderator, Admin, Developer, Co-Owner):

I do not take short answers. Give good quality information, otherwise you will get denied. If you use a different format than this one, i will asume you copied it and it gets auto-denied. That were all the rules of participation! Good luck with your staff application now!
teamminercreations
Level 11 : Journeyman Modder

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/11/2017 6:51 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Hailstorm117
IGN: None

Skype: None, I have Discord though and I can set up an account

Previous Staff Experience: I have been a Mod on a server once before, this involved building for the server

Previous Minecraft Experience: Quite a few years since I started, I cannot remember when I started, although it must have been at least 4-6 years

Schedule: Mon-Fri 7-4 School, Remaining time my timetable does change, but I will inform you when it does

How long have you been playing minecraft?: As stated previously, about 4-6 years

Can you make mods?: No

Can you build well?: I can build, or rather I enjoy building

Maturity(Explain): I occasionally joke around, but I usually focus on my task whilst still talking in a general conversation if I am prompted to. I try not to swear, but if I do so, I am not directing it to anyone.

Why do you want to be staff?: So I can be a part of something fun and have a chance to make friends.

For wich position are you applying? (Helper, Builder, Moderator, Admin, Developer, Co-Owner): Builder/Moderator or just Builder.

Minecraft Username: Alphabravo_117

I do not take short answers. Give good quality information, otherwise you will get denied. If you use a different format than this one, i will asume you copied it and it gets auto-denied. That were all the rules of participation! Good luck with your staff application now!
01/18/2016 4:48 am
Level 1 : New Miner
MR__Rcon
sorry for bad spelling i need a new keyboard
10/06/2015 7:56 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Pokemon
maseface_
08/15/2015 6:12 am
DarkArcher25
IGN: DarkArcher25

Previous Staff Experience: I have been staff on about 6 other servers (pixelmon/vanilla/etc) and I was staff on those for at least 5 months (servers closed down due to no funding/not enough popularity/etc but I was credited as one of the best staff on all of those) and I am currently an admin/co-owner on a new pixelmon server.

Previous Minecraft Experience: About 6 years of playing on and off on around 40ish servers always being credited as a good player.

Schedule: For 2 weeks I can be on pretty much 24/7 (aside from sleep/eating etc) however after that I can be on from 4:10pm 'till 9:00pm (UTC).

How long have you been playing minecraft?: As previously said in 'Previous Minecraft Experience' about 6 years.

Can you make mods?: Not currently but if I am required to I will certainly learn and try to make one.

Can you build well?: Yes, I can, I have been practising new talents and tricks for many years.

Link(s) of all your mods(Only applies if you want to be a developer) --

Link(s) of all your builds(Only applies if you want to be a builder) --

Maturity(Explain): I can joke around and have fun but when situations get serious (people swearing/fighting/stealing (other than raids etc) I can be as serious as required.

Why do you want to be staff?: Because I like helping servers, and will always try and keep order on the server and stop anyone from being bad or swearing.

For wich position are you applying? (Helper, Builder, Moderator, Admin, Developer, Co-Owner): Co-Owner/Admin/Moderator I don't mind you decide
05/11/2015 6:12 pm
maseface_
Click to reveal
BOB: Hi my name is bob
05/11/2015 7:56 am
maseface_
IGN:MBChase

Previous Staff Experience:been admin a couple of times

Previous Minecraft Experience: Dont know what you mean by that

Schedule:I'm on like 4:45 to 7:00

How long have you been playing minecraft?: about 4/3 years

Can you make mods?:No i cannot

Can you build well?:yes i have built skywars maps for a couple of little servers

Maturity(Explain):Well i wouldnt say im immature

Why do you want to be staff?:first of all it the epic transformers mod and i love small serverswith lovley people to play with

For wich position are you applying?: Admin
03/07/2015 2:42 pm
XriordanX
IGN: XriordanX

Previous Staff Experience: I have been a admin once and a co owner once

Previous Minecraft Experience: I have been playing minecraft since 2011, so 4 years

Scheldule: I can get on every day of the week for adleast 4 hours

Can you make mods: No i cannot, i have no skill in coding but if needed i could try out for a coding lesson.

Can you build: It depends on the building you give me, but usuasally yes i can build, i have helped many people build spawns.

Maturity: I am very mature for my age, i don't laugh at stupid jokes and people confuse me for a 15 year old

Why do you want to be staff: I have always loved transformers and i have a ton of merchandise for it, i also love the mod for it's certain features like transforming

What which postion are you applying: I am applying for moderator

Why do you want to be staff: I have not found a good quallity modded server in a long time and i would wish to help someone make a good modded server that many people will be happy with
12/29/2014 1:39 pm
tonza7
Alright, message/add me on skype when server is open
12/29/2014 7:48 am
teamminercreations
Still looking for staff!
12/28/2014 7:31 pm
tonza7
IGN: tonza7

Previous Staff Experience: I have been moderator two times and admin once, had my own server two times.

Previous Minecraft Experience: I have played minecraft for 3 years now.

Schedule: Really active. +5 hours online per day.

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 3 Years.

Can you make mods?: Nope.

Can you build well?: Yes, i am good builder and i like building.

Link(s) of all your mods(Only applies if you want to be a developer) -

Link(s) of all your builds(Only applies if you want to be a builder) -

Maturity(Explain): I am pretty mature. More mature than most of people in my age. I dont laugh at stupid jokes or get mad so easily.

Why do you want to be staff?: I love this idea on this server and i like transformers really much too so i'd like to be staff on this server. I like helping people and i am good builder too so i can help with buildings. I am good to think new cool ideas for the server,

For wich position are you applying? (Helper, Builder, Moderator, Admin, Developer, Co-Owner): Admin
12/29/2014 7:48 am
teamminercreations
Accepted as Moderator! I will message you as soon as the server is open!
12/28/2014 7:22 pm
teamminercreations
Bump...
01/18/2016 4:41 am
MR__Rcon
IGN:MR__Rcon

Previous Staff Experience:none

Previous Minecraft Experience: 4 years

Schedule: online 3 hours a day but live in denmar som it goin to be online a night

How long have you been playing minecraft?: 4 years

Can you make mods?:no

Can you build well?: little bit good at building but better at redstone stuff

Maturity(Explain): I am pretty mature. More mature than most of people in my age. I dont laugh at stupid jokes or get mad so easily. ps dont care what people think about me

Why do you want to be staff?: i wanna try it and i would love to help other people. love the idea of the server and the mod of course and i am very good at reste stuff so i can help with that if anyone needs it

For wich position are you applying? ( Moderator, Admin, Developer, Co-Owner):

i really hope i will be able to help
12/28/2014 10:23 am
teamminercreations
Bump...
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome