Twisted Pixelmon 3.0.4

TwistedDestiny's Avatar TwistedDestiny5/29/14 10:39 pm
1 emeralds 243 2
6/1/2014 8:12 pm
TwistedDestiny's Avatar TwistedDestiny
Want to fufill your Pixelmon destiny? Then visit us at Twisted Pixelmon! IP: pm.twistedestiny.net. We have layed back staff that are only picked from the most trusted players, securing that you are in a friendly, safe environment 24/7.

Plugins -- Twisted Pixelmon has a wide arrangement of Plugins to enhance the playing experience. BossShops can be used to buy and sell items from potions to Pokeballs. Gyms can be conquered, and you cement your position as a Pixelmon legend by defeating all of the gyms, and defeating the Elite Four!

Community -- Our server has one of the most fun-loving communities. All new players get a warm welcome, and are treated as a part of the Twisted family. We appreciate all new members, and are looking to add on to our fantastic community.

Staff -- Staff is selected from players who have played for a very long time, making sure that your experience is an astounding one. At the call of any of our Admin's name, they will be willing to help you with whatever you need.

Towns -- Each gym has a town to match its' element. These towns are custom made by our staff, each one that has a lot of work put into it. We want only the best for our members, and that is why we made each of these towns. Houses in towns can be purchased for a range of prices, depending on size.

Quests -- Make sure to keep an eye out, as quests are scattered around towns! These quests can help you get items you need, as long as you can complete them. It is a fun add-on to make sure you are always having fun!

Unique Donations -- Donate to gain perks! You can get legendary Pokemon, extra commands to make traveling and healing easy, and so much more! Visit http://www.twistedestiny.net/pokemon now to view the donation ranks!

We hope to see you on the server! pm.twistedestiny.net

We currently have Gym Leader positions open to anyone who is interested. You can apply @ http://www.twistedestiny.net/forum/m/4511179/viewforum/4402750!
TwistedDestiny
Level 17 : Journeyman Pokemon