1

Vanilla Server

_Insane •10/2/15 10:31 pm
•
75
•
10/2/2015 11:21 pm
What do you want to see in a vanilla server, cus that's what me and my friend are doin. I like command blocks and surviving, my friend likes creative and building. I like medieval, him futuristic. I also like stuff in the end, while he likes the nether.

Any cool ideas you got?

This would be longer but PMC is giving me problems right now..
Update it later

But please write something other than 'be creative!!'
Posted by
_Insane
Level 24 : Expert Nerd
19

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

1

_Insane
• 10/02/2015 11:21 pm
• Level 24 : Expert Nerd
I also decided on some fun mechanics to add to the server, I'm typing up the update now with a list of the main plugins and the economy system, so stay tuned for that!
1

Welcome