1

Vantage Craft 24/7 [60 Slot] 1.6.2

sinnedtime •9/26/13 6:30 am
•
137
•
9/27/2013 12:58 am
Welcome to Vantage Craft!

8hob.png

Server Rules (as listed at spawn)

No spamming and/or advertising
No cursing/swearing
No racism, hate, or bullying
Don't ask staff for items
No hacked clients
No harassment
No spawn killing
Treat others with respect
Report problems to staff
Have fun!

How do I become a staff member?

It's simple, start by taking some time to get to know us first of all. Once you feel you're
comfortable with the server and the rules then you may proceed to the server website
and submit an application from there. Your application will be reviewed within a day or
two and you will either be hired for your desired position or get feedback on what you
need to improve on.


What happens if I get griefed?

The server is loaded with plugins that are there to help you have a protected and enjoyable
journey on the server, but of all things we are not able to automatically protect your land.
The best thing you can do to keep your land safe is to create a faction or have one of the
staff members protect it under your name and whomever else may build in that region. On
the case that you are griefed, report it to staff immediately along with any information you
may have that will lead us to the griefer.


Server Information

Address: 76.72.172.157:25646
Teamspeak: teamspeak.d4rc.net


Opinion from one of our members (Wireframe):


Although I've only been on this server for nearly a couple weeks, I've found it to be one of the higher quality servers I've been on. The staff are surprisingly really nice and respectful to the members. I myself use to host various servers and on the odd occasion I would allow someone to be a co-owner. The thing I hate most is when other admins or owners decide to get bored and mess around with the players; this server however, the staff know their boundaries and know that the members deserve just as much respect as themselves. What I like most about the server is the various types of gameplay you can play in. Personally I play in the creative world right now, but the PvP/Survival world is just as fun!
Posted by
sinnedtime
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

5

Exurbia
• 09/27/2013 12:58 am
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Elf
Bump only once every 24 hours please
1
sinnedtime
• 09/27/2013 12:41 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
So far it's looking great, we got some new members
1
sinnedtime
• 09/27/2013 12:40 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Bump~
1
sinnedtime
• 09/26/2013 5:29 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Bump
1
sinnedtime
• 09/26/2013 8:19 am
• Level 1 : New Miner
Bump!
Join guys
it's a great server
1

Welcome