[1.7.2] [Prison] VibePrison [Custom Plugins] [Hiring Staff]

VibeServers's Avatar VibeServers11/15/13 7:43 pm
1 emeralds 479 6
1/23/2014 12:13 pm
revengcreeper's Avatar revengcreeper
VibePrison Returns!

[b]
[size=150][center]Ip:prison.vibeprison.com[/b][/center][/size]

[i]VibePrison is back with a brilliant new map and fresh start.We are more improved than ever with Custom plugins,Plots,More Ranks and Alot more Fun!

Never played a prison server? Thats ok to play a prison server you simply mine blocks,chop trees,pvp and auction items to earn money ranking up to the next block.With each rankup the mines are better so you have a better chance of earning better loot.

Custom Plugins help make the server fun and entertaining.We offer many plugins that give a player advantages.

Hiring Staff...You can apply on the website vibeservers.com

New and Improved Ranks make it more fun and interesting earning your way the the top.

Hope to see you on...By the way WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR! Your adventure with prison servers begins with VibePrison! [/i]
VibeServers
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/23/2014 12:13 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Dragon
revengcreeper
Hi I Am 11 And I Am Interested In Staff But It Says Unknown host When I Try To Join So If There Is A Form I Could Do For Guard That Would Be Fine And I Am Really Nice I Was Staff On VortexMc Then It Shut Down So Is It Possible For Me To become Staff Here? Thnx Mail Me If I Can!
12/08/2013 7:26 pm
VibeServers
Hey guys come check us out still recruiting staff for you people who like to be staff.We need guards bad! as we have a very massive growing community.We have around 15-30 people on everyday
11/17/2013 12:02 am
Level 21 : Expert Cowboy
MattSal
Hello, I am 17 years old and I am very interested with a staff possession of your server. I am pretty experienced with staff on servers, and was admin on 2 servers, and mod on 1. I am also good at video editing, and building w/ redstone ex.
11/16/2013 11:57 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
JackedByOnyc
Dude, i cant reach server and unknow host
11/16/2013 11:56 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
chomper777
Ill be staff
11/16/2013 11:54 pm
VibeServers
Updates*