Voidcraft

Daneitoa's Avatar Daneitoa5/23/12 3:11 pm
5/23/2012 9:30 pm
Daneitoa's Avatar Daneitoa
Tis voidcraft because I am making this as a free build server, and you have to build your own ship. Far above the clouds, or not so far. Down below will be generated land, yes, not super flat. Tis for the reason of materials. I will only allow you on if you give me a report of yourself, via the form below. If I refuse, good luck getting on. If I approve, welcome, and lets build.

Currently, spawn will be made. I am starting yet another server anew. This one will be fresh, nothing touched. TNT is forbidden, no griefing. TNT is acceptable if you are playing on survival and using it for mining/mob traps. I will allow survival. But if you choose survival, you can't free build. Only I will be op, the rest of you can not achieve the title or rank. It may sound harsh, but I own this server, thank you, and I have not yet had troubles, but I've seen the hacks, the mods, whatever. I don't mind fly mods, xrays, just don't screw up the landscape. Minecraft looks wonderful when it's a good layer of grass or sand above stone and not a big fricken hole in the ground.

If you wish to help build something then I advise against asking to help me, because I work alone for matters that others just get in the way.

IGN:

How well can you build?

Do you like to set other peoples' house on fire?

Do you like using TNT?

Do you have a ban history, and if so, how many servers and why?

Do you wish to be op but understand you are not aloud to be op?

Post the form on this thread and I will provide judgement. And remember, I'm not judging you, I'm judging your decisions.

IP Address: 24.112.46.45
Daneitoa
Level 31 : Artisan Architect