1
Vortex Build Team [Recruiting]
Hi I am Jazsoccer i am the Owner of a Build Team called Vortex Building. I am in need of a couple of positions.If you need to Contact me my skype is: jared.harvey25. I have 3 positions needed at the Moment and they are:
Builders
Web Designer
Creative Design
These is the applying criteria for each Rank:
Builder
Name:
Age:
Ign:
Skype:
How Many Hours A Day can you be On?:
How Long Have you Played Minecraft:
Maturity /10:
Detail /10:
Building Skill /10:
Pictures of Builds:
Why Do you Want to Join Vortex Building:
Web Designer
Name:
Age:
Ign:
Skype:
How Many Hours A Day can you be On?:
How Long Have you Played Minecraft:
Maturity /10:
How Many Websites Have you Created?:
Why Do you Want to Join Vortex Building:
Creative Designer
Name:
Age:
Skype:
Ign:
How Many Hours A Day can you be On?:
How Long Have you Played Minecraft:
Maturity /10:
Detail /10:
Building Skill /10:
Imagination /10:
Why Do you Want to Join Vortex Building:
Thank you for Applying i will get back to you soon
4
Build team? I need a build team for my network. Sorry to post this, I don't want to be part of a build team, I just want one for a build i need.
bump
bump
Web Designer/ Builder
Name: Tyler Johannssen
Age: 15
Ign: Tyler_Johannssen
Skype: (Dont want it public, we can talk about it later if I am accepted)
How Many Hours A Day can you be On?: A few depending on homework load
How Long Have you Played Minecraft: I was playing Minecraft for a few months before there was even the End.
Maturity /10: 8.5-9
How Many Websites Have you Created?: Probably 2 or 3, but I am a little rusty on HTML/CSS so I wouldn't be designing a website right away.
Why Do you Want to Join Vortex Building: Being part of a building team would be cool and kinda fun. I love redstone and I think I could help you out in that aspect.
Detail /10: Eh, not so great but probably 7 or 8
Building Skill /10: Depends on what is being built, maybe a 9 on castle but a 6.5 on modern.
Name: Tyler Johannssen
Age: 15
Ign: Tyler_Johannssen
Skype: (Dont want it public, we can talk about it later if I am accepted)
How Many Hours A Day can you be On?: A few depending on homework load
How Long Have you Played Minecraft: I was playing Minecraft for a few months before there was even the End.
Maturity /10: 8.5-9
How Many Websites Have you Created?: Probably 2 or 3, but I am a little rusty on HTML/CSS so I wouldn't be designing a website right away.
Why Do you Want to Join Vortex Building: Being part of a building team would be cool and kinda fun. I love redstone and I think I could help you out in that aspect.
Detail /10: Eh, not so great but probably 7 or 8
Building Skill /10: Depends on what is being built, maybe a 9 on castle but a 6.5 on modern.
