Want To Be An Admin/Owner Of A Server?

deletedpmc123's Avatar deletedpmc1236/7/14 2:27 pm
1 emeralds 224 6
6/7/2014 4:09 pm
ZeronianZap's Avatar ZeronianZap
Hey guys, I just want to see a project I may do in the future, of creating a server. I need many ideas, to see which is popular and people to start it off with. Here's the role of people.

Support Staff
Coders
Advertisers
Website Creator
and suggest more later on.

The price? None, I will pay for the server, I just need help getting it started and with the help of people, that would be easy. However, if I cannot afford the server anymore, you may have to help by donating, not even that much, maybe like a dollar every time I have to pay for the server.

Requirements:
Creativity

So please, if you are interested, comment down below! This really means a lot, and I really want to make a successful server, not like last time I made a server which failed, and with other people's help, I believe I can do it. Thanks for reading!
deletedpmc123
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/07/2014 4:09 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
ZeronianZap
Hai! Can i work as Head-Admin? My skype is ZeronianZap and I've had experience on 2 servers. I'm good with redstone and W/e also I'm prepared to be part of something big. I love working on servers, Thanks for Reading!

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I've been a Co-Owner and a Head-Admin. So I'd be happy to work as a Co-Owner too! Sadly I don't have any money so i cant donate... Sorry! D:
06/07/2014 3:45 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
BooBear1801
Premium Minecraft account (No Cracked) yea, BooBear1801
Creativity: Tons
06/07/2014 3:30 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
MountrathHurling
Hey man I would love to help! I feel I would be the perfect person to help you! I have a lot of experience with servers! Feel free to add me on Skype!: Cav-The-Beast. Thanks!
06/07/2014 3:29 pm
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
Hashiramas
I would like to help!
06/07/2014 2:43 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Explorer
Crypthois
Username :Crypthois
Application:Builder/Admin, don't really care about either or.
When: Everyday
Experience:
Went to Summer building camp for 3 years
Built for 38 server spawns
Built 12 towns
Has set up 3 servers
Hosted 7
Build 5 Hub Spawns, EpicPrisonMc is one of them.
Been owner on 30 different servers, most of them closed down
Been Admin on 60 Servers
Been Mod on 40, as that i have no reason being mod

About me: Currently have a girlfriend, has a macbook Pro, and i build with LEGOs in my spare time, as that this can be used for mine craft. Currently learning Computer Programming

Why Staff: Technically everybody wants to be staff, but i hate griefers. Most of the servers shut down or the buildings I made have been griefed, so i don't see any reason why i don't want to staff. Also, I think i can lessen corruption in most servers, as that i insta-banned griefers using a fake building

What could i bring into the team: I could bring passion and creative building from the very bottom of my heart.I could bring compassion to my greater Admins and respect from all players
06/07/2014 2:32 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
PowerGaming
Hi I Would Like To help With Your Server For It To Become Epic Skype:brandon.cooley@live.com
IGN:Brandoncooley19
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome