play.nirvana-craft.beastnode.net:25587

IGN:
Use skype?:
Use whatsapp?:
Any past experience:
Why should we pick you:
N3evin
Level 2 : Apprentice Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2012 12:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
nick11731
IGN:nick11731
Use skype?:nick11731
Use whatsapp?:No
Any past experience: Yes I am Admin on 2 Mod on 2 Owner on 1 (not up yet)Co-Owner on 1
Why should we pick you:I am mature I am Very Help full!!!!!!!!!
08/15/2012 11:53 am
xshaolinpunkx
IGN:xshaolinpunkx
Use skype?:yes
Use whatsapp?:no
Any past experience:No
Why should we pick you: im kind honest and mature i can be trusted and i like to help people i would like to help keep your server safe.

Thank you
08/15/2012 11:49 am
xshaolinpunkx
IGN:xshaolinpunkx
Use whatsapp?:?
Any past experience:yes as a mod
Why should we pick you:im good with people kind and im good at problem solving like to help and want to preserve good servers.

Thanks for your consideration
08/15/2012 11:34 am
Mary672
IGN:Antrim672
Use skype?:Yes Jokeisonyou523
Use whatsapp?: No sorry in fact i have never even heard of it
Any past experience:i have been a mod on 7 servers and admin on 3
Why should we pick you: i am friendly i like playing with other people i know the commands i love helping people

hope you like my application
08/15/2012 11:29 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
XxCustomCraftxX
If you dont remember me see if you can remember SirColton :3
08/15/2012 11:29 am
XxCustomCraftxX
Yes, IGN: TheKillerAwesome
08/15/2012 11:21 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
? do i know you customcraft?
08/15/2012 11:12 am
XxCustomCraftxX
Serbitar! :O
08/15/2012 11:12 am
Level 6 : Apprentice Crafter
Valthrok
IGN: Serbitaar090

Use skype?: Yes Darkan379, although mic is not picked up by Skype stupid megladons

Use whatsapp?: If needed i can start using

Any past experience: Yes, although i didn't get the admin title i did have all admin commands (i don't understand it either), i no longer have the IP in my list but i did solve a lot of grief accurences, bullying, and attacks on the server.

Why should we pick you: As i have said before in the past experience i have stopped attacks on servers, which is what not a lot of admins can do, i have sorted permissions for server before and done some group manager. I am in the making of my server custom plugins with a team. I am a all round fair admin with the community i do not choose family and friends over the community if they have offended someone. I will always cast my personal judgement after i have gotten both sides of the story. I will always talk to people to make sure they are happy with the server and see if they need help with anything that does not include breaking the rules, i have never given anything away to the people of any server no matter what they bribe me with. I have never chosen a boy over a girl in a fight and vice versa because they both have the same equal rights. I do not accept racism, discrimination or sexism at any length and you will be kicked first offence, muted 2nd offence and then straight to permanent IP ban for the third offence, because some times it does slip out of my mouth but if said on purpose the offender will be IP banned no matter who he is. I will always great people onto the server with a hearty welcome since i can't give them a bear hug

Anyway thank you for taking the time to look through this app
Valthrok

Note: Please accept / decline me on this post
08/15/2012 10:56 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
amichael428
IGN: amichael428
Use skype? :a.c.michael1
Use whatsapp?: no
Any past experience: yes im an admin on a vary slow server and i want more of a chalenge
Why should we pick you: becaus im a good builder know how to run a server and have some experiance with world edit i can be fun to be around but when rules are broken im not afraid to ban or jail other players i can be forgiveing or i can be the meanest person armoun mainly i like to build but sometimes i like to pvp im realy good with enforceing rules so plz hire me
08/15/2012 10:54 am
XxCustomCraftxX
IGN: TheKillerAwesome
Use skype?: Yes (I'll pm you my skype name if needed)
Use whatsapp?: No
Any past experience: I own 4 servers and co owned 2 other servers. My previous positions are:
Head admin on 2 servers (1 shut down)
admin on many other servers (at least 10, most shut down due to lack of funds)
mod on some servers
As well as owning 4 servers I am part of a network of about 7 servers and also help manage those.
Why should we pick you: I am very experienced and I know all about plugins and their files, I can set up any config and I know all the commands, if I don't I can quickly learn. I can be active on the server and stop hackers/griefers.
08/15/2012 10:48 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Pokemon
RokMonstaSkins
IGN: RokMonsta
Use Skype?: yes
Use whatsapp?: no
Any past experience: yes i have owned 7 servers
Why should we pick you: I am dedicated to a server that i choose usually i will play on one for about 6 hrs a day so i am dedicated to a server
08/15/2012 10:35 am
N3evin
bump
08/15/2012 1:53 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Warrior
L24DS
IGN:L24DS
Use skype?:Not anymore
Use whatsapp?:
Any past experience:yes
Why should we pick you:i have expirnce and i like to help and do whats right
08/15/2012 1:25 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Engineer
gokarter24
IGN:gokarter24
Use whatsapp?:dont know what it is but could use if needed
Any past experience:currently owner on one server and co owner on another and i know all of the commands to alot of plugins and can help with announcer to where instead of saying announcer say like nirvana-craft or something you like
Why should we pick you:Because i would be a good admin and can help with plugins and stop greifing and hackers before they do the damage. if you need any more info ask in game.
Thank you
08/15/2012 12:57 am
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
narwhal
bump bump
08/14/2012 11:44 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Popcorrnwn
IGN: Popcornwn
Use skype?: Poppycornwn
Use whatsapp?: Nope, I can if you want, I have an Android,
Any past experience: : Yes, i have been staff on many different servers and i have hosted my very own server.
Why should we pick you: It would be a great addition for servers I have worked for, it would give me the chance of being able to do something to impact the server positively. Everyone is treated equally and fairly. I will not pick favorites while I work for this server. I do not give "special treatment" to others and never will. I want to help everyone and make them feel welcome.Staff are vital to a server's performance. With friendly staff, a server will flourish. However, a staff member should NOT abuse power by giving out items. However, I will never create items or give an unfair advantage to anyone else. My main role is similar to a sheriff. To keep the whole town in safety from the hackers. I want this new and fast, growing server to prosper and help new players from all over the world to enjoy and be comfortable for their style in any way. I like helping people, and due to my respectful actions, I have achieved many awards from school for helping out challenged kids. I was also in student leadership and vice president of my secondary school, so I know how to be a positive leader and I have a strong, but soft inner heart.
Sincerely,
Popcornwn
08/14/2012 11:42 pm
N3evin
bump
08/14/2012 11:21 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Explorer
narwhal
ign: esnickars
use skype: no
use whatsapp: no
age 12
past experience: have not been a admin before but am know for helping out the community and being very kind.
why we should pick you: i LOVE helping out others anytime i can and have never been mean to others and never will. I will also always be on this server and help when i can. thx
if i a chosen plz put a comment on one of my skins telling me that, its the only place i will look
08/14/2012 11:17 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer
Glails
IGN: Glails
Use skype?: Yes.
Use whatsapp?: No.
Any past experience: Yes, I have been Main Owner twice, and know every command/plugin/console.
Why should we pick you: I am very experienced, and I could help out alot if you let me. Im quiet, but I get the job done.
08/14/2012 11:12 pm
walkingman
IGN: garyb31
Use skype?: I can if needed
Use whatsapp?: Yes
Any past experience: Current admin on server that is leaving us all too soon
Why should we pick you: I enjoy interacting with players and helping out. I also have a keen eye for suspicious activity. I also like building infrastructure.
08/14/2012 11:00 pm
superspike54
IGN:superspike54
Use skype?:No, but I can if needed
Use whatsapp?:Never heard of it :O
Any past experience:I have been Admin on 4 servers, Sub-Admin on 2, and Moderator on 5. I also have been a builder on 1 server.
Why should we pick you: I know people fill this section with a lot of crap, so I am gonna give it to you straight: I am a fair person. If someone is getting an unfair advantage, I stop it and give them what they deserve. I am online often, and I never rage at anyone. Even if I am not selected as an Admin, I would still love to be on your server
08/14/2012 10:25 pm
DooshCraft
IGN: xxxdeathxxx8 (yeah I hate the name also)
Use skype?: Yep.
Use whatsapp?: No.
Any past experience: I am an admin on 13 other servers. They are all still up.
Why should we pick you: I have a lot of experience. I know about the plugins and when to take action and when not to. I am loyal to the owner of the server and very mature.
08/14/2012 10:17 pm
DevilOfKarma
Bump? o.o
08/14/2012 10:14 pm
N3evin
bump
08/14/2012 9:54 pm
DevilOfKarma
Also I do ban players when they need to be banned including all griefers, hackers, and cheaters of any other sort. Depending on the serverity of the action will determine the sentence.
08/14/2012 9:52 pm
DevilOfKarma
IGN: DevilOfKarma
Use skype?: Yes I'll pm you with details if I'm chose
Use whatsapp?: Have no idea what that is xD
Any past experience: 4 times Admin 3 times Mod 3 times Co-Owner currently only one of the servers is up that I am a rank on D:
Why should we pick you: I am very experience know almost every command and what it does, am a decent builder, can take a leadership roll very well, understand plugins and how to install them, and have been told I have the perfect combo of Swag, smarts, wit, and b***hiness.

*sidenote* I do have good grammar and I do swear somewhat often

Hope you chose me ~Devil
08/14/2012 9:44 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Taco
Collierdude
IGN: collierdude
Use skype?: yes
Use whatsapp?: ?
Any past experience: I am admin on 12 different servers, most of them shut down because of greifers and hackers.
Why should we pick you: I love helping out on servers, having fun building, and making awesome survival factions where we can raid everyone else. I do not grief, I think it is very mean to destroy others awesome creations unless I'm raiding.
I can also make the server banner. I hope you pick me and I look forward to the server!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome