Webmasters & Plugin Developers Needed

AvionMC's Avatar AvionMC7/1/12 3:19 pm
7/1/2012 5:47 pm
tylerhorton's Avatar tylerhorton
So I've had this server for roughly a year now (1st birthday is coming up soon <3), and I'm looking in to finding a real team to work with me. We've had a Wordpress website for as long as I can remember, but it's never been real classy. The same goes for plugins, we've never had the need to make our own until recently.

Wordpress Webmaster Application

MSN (or Skype):

Do you have a mic (and TeamSpeak3?):

Past Experience (stories are ok; links/screenshots are better):

Plugin Developer Application

MSN (or Skype):

Do you have a mic (and TeamSpeak3?):

Past Plugins (links only please):

If no plugins provided, sample code:

Any primary Bukkit plugin command experience? (with Essentials, WorldEdit, etc...):

Feel free to skip the application formats, they're just there in case you need them as a guide.
AvionMC
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

tylerhorton
07/01/2012 5:39 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Architect
I have a lot of experience with Wordpress. I know how to fit custom banners into the correct spots and make the widgets fit properly. I know how to make mobile websites look stunning and pleasing to the eye. Here is a website I developed: http://www.tyknowstech.com. I love building websites.
AvionMC
07/01/2012 5:44 pm
Well I like the enthusiasm, and your website looks pretty nice. I'll shoot you a PM here in a few.
tylerhorton
07/01/2012 5:47 pm
Thank you, I will do the best possible to please you.
tylerhorton
07/01/2012 5:14 pm

MSN (or Skype): Will PM if accepted

Do you have a mic (and TeamSpeak3?): Neither

Past Experience (stories are ok; links/screenshots are better): I have developed three professional websites with Wordpress. All of the domains have since expired.

If you have any more questions, just PM me.
mcheaven
07/01/2012 5:07 pm
Level 33 : Artisan Modder
What do you offer for Plugin Developers/Webmasters?
AvionMC
07/01/2012 5:29 pm
Necessity: Admin account on the website (for obvious reasons), and web/game FTP access.

Compensation: moderator and/or admin access depending on how well you get along with the other staff.

- edit - seeing how you seem to freelance this work, payment could be negotiated. PM me if you would like to set this up.

tylerhortonAge: I don't give out my age for privacy reasons.

MSN (or Skype): Will PM if accepted

Do you have a mic (and TeamSpeak3?): Neither

Past Experience (stories are ok; links/screenshots are better): I have developed three professional websites with Wordpress. All of the domains have since expired.

If you have any more questions, just PM me.

I'd PM you but you don't give much of an application for me to work with. Is there anything else you can add?
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome