1

Website Designer Needed

crazyone57 •9/28/13 11:33 am
•
175
•
9/28/2013 1:13 pm
We are in need of somebody who is good with working on websites, specifically godaddy .com. Please get back to me soon as possible if you are interested.
Posted by
crazyone57
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
1

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

7

kogan007
• 09/28/2013 1:13 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
I can make a php and html site.
1
Gathering_Storm
• 09/28/2013 12:34 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
1
greigster
• 09/28/2013 12:41 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice System
Not to put you down buddy but you are using a free website builder and editing the images using weebly editor. There's no PHP involved ....
1
Gathering_Storm
• 09/28/2013 12:44 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
He didn't ask for PHP, and I do not use the weebly image editor, I used Pixelmator and Photoshop, 'buddy'. Don't want to start a war btw.
1
greigster
• 09/28/2013 12:49 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice System
I was being sarcastic btw and what I ment is if he wanted a advanced one because all I see on here is silly weebly sites obviously I misunderstood you
1
Gathering_Storm
• 09/28/2013 12:52 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice Warrior
Np. xD I saw you needed staff, I have amazing server experience.
1
greigster
• 09/28/2013 12:25 pm
• Level 6 : Apprentice System
My server's website and forums:

http://greigscraft.x10.mx

I made it all myself
1

Welcome