••• [Free Server] ••• With plugin support! ~ EXPERT Builders

horse2950's Avatar horse29505/31/15 6:21 pm
1 emeralds 138 4
5/31/2015 7:54 pm
horse2950's Avatar horse2950
Free Minecraft Server
Hello, my name is horse2950, I have had a server for about 3 years and haven't really had any time to work with it. I would often start things but it would fall flat due to no good builds. So I have decided to partially give it away.

Expectations
• Keep me and nick(close friend/old owner) as a Semi-owner/admin rank
• Donation management is up to us as far as proportions (to pay for server)
• Have DOWNLOADABLE proof of Expert builds
• Codding/plugin management can be left to me but building and in game tech setup is totally up to you
• Have a presentable plan of how to setup the server
• The plan must be similar to idea listed below
• Builds must be unique and made by YOU
• Server must be 50% done within 2 months
• Must have a valid MC account and Skype
• Should be of mature characteristic or of good age
• MUST HAVE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE

Server Idea
• Nick and I have done a lot of MCMMO coding and thought it would be cool if we could have a runescape like map with custom plugins (which we can do).

OR

• A new unique type of server not yet used but very intuitive and not building based (to many building servers)

Server Specs
• Unlimited RAM/Slots
• Online 24/7 through a public host
• More servers can be added (up to 20 are available) and linked through bungee cord
• Works best with Spigot mc version 1.8
• Full file support

How to Apply
Just leave your Username, Skype, Summary of leadership experience, Breif of Presentable Plan, and download building proof in the comments and I will get back to you if you appear qualified. Remember, keep it unique

More Info
The reason this is very tight is because I want to insure a good owners to take the server, I want to see the server do well and have a good strong community instead of just sitting there like a floating duck. If you think you are not qualified, please apply anyways! What's the worst that'll happen?

Thanks,
~horsie
horse2950
Level 1 : New Miner