1

I would like to start a server.

AYaaron •12/16/11 5:19 pm
•
34
•
12/17/2011 2:35 pm
Hi Minecraft people, I have a single player world that I want to make into a Server, but sadly i cant start the server myself, so what i was thinking is, I could send someone the files for the world via email or whatever, they can get the server up and running, give me the I.P. and make me an O.P. and me and the person who started the surver can both run it, but also, im going to need plug ins such as the private chest plug in so no one can steal stuff and every1 has 2 work 2 get there stuff.
Posted by
AYaaron
Level 1 : New Miner
0

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

2

AYaaron
• 12/17/2011 2:35 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Here are some pictures of the single player world i wana make into a server
1
AYaaron
• 12/17/2011 1:07 pm
• Level 1 : New Miner
Does any1 wana help out?
1

Welcome