⍣Xanadu Unhallowed⍣ [Dark RPG] [Discord] [New] [Different kind of server] Recruiting! Staff positions are open!

Uxil's Avatar Uxil7/23/18 6:06 am history
9/30/2018 10:10 pm
name_User__'s Avatar name_User__
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
⍣Xanadu Unhallowed⍣
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello all, I am Mxcreant and I am the Owner of Xanadu Unhallowed. This server is RPG/towny, HOWEVER, it will not be like any of those heavy fantasy/lore writing servers. Yes I wish to have custom plugins, custom texture pack, and lore writing, but it will be based on a Hero vs Villain concept with more anime aspects. It will be having a darker theme as well and will require more player involvement. Players will be able to create their own character and choose the races provided by the Lore Team. Many more ideas are in the making and I'm in need of imaginative people. I am recruiting staff members who are creative and who are willing to make this server unique. They must dedicated to make the server rise to its full potential from the bottom and be willing to be open. I need staff members who have a good attitude and patience. They need to be respectful and must be at least somewhat active. They are needed to be mature and professional when the time is right, but also have some personality to make the community more friendly and open! Discord is required and must be at least 15. Need some developers who have at least some experience with website development!
As this is a new server in the making, I am looking for people who are willing to improve along with the server as well! I have great ideas and a dream for this server to go somewhere, so I hope you applicants do too! I am currently in need of: Builders, Lore Writers/Artists, and Developers for now. I will be doing an interview for those I need more info about. After the application process, you will be receiving a "New" title with your rank for 5 days. Note that during this stage, you are still able to be denied. Once you have shown that you can take on the role you applied for, you will receive it.

If you're interested, DM me: Uxil#4654. Thank you for reading. :)
~Mxcreant
Uxil
Level 1 : New Miner