A Reflection on Minecraft

brucebomber87's Avatar brucebomber8710/4/18 9:20 pm
2 emeralds 182 3
10/5/2018 4:16 am
ShelLuser's Avatar ShelLuser
Hey all, I really hope this site is still as active and has a wonderful community as it used to. When my account was created, I was a 9 year old kid on my laptop who loved the game. It helped me with so many hardships in my life that I had as a 9 year old such as family death and issues and friendships issues. I played this game from 9-13, and no game has affected me like this one. Although countless people ridicule minecraft, only those who played it for long know the true beauty of this game. I'm 15 now, a sophomore in highschool and I logged into planetminecraft just to see how the community is doing. My last activity on this account was 6 years ago, and I have of course changed in so many ways from the innocent age of 9 to who I am today. Sometimes I miss being a kid in fourth grade, talking about playing minecraft all day with my friends at school and then running home from school to grab my laptop and go to my neighbors house, where we'd play LAN servers for hours. If anyone else is here for the sole purpose of nostalgia I would suggest listening to the song sweden of the soundtrack. It truly brings you back.

I just want to close this off with a thank you to this entire community, and to everyone who made this game so great.
brucebomber87
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner