Any good alternatives to Deviantart?

StalkerNugget's Avatar StalkerNugget3/9/24 1:03 pm history
3/27/2024 5:07 am
StalkerNugget's Avatar StalkerNugget
I made a deviantart account few weeks ago to post art and comics, but i couldnt submit cuz site errors, any good alternatives? i wanna post comics

Edit: Pixiv is my new art site now

Edit:: I CAN FINALLY SUBMIT ON DEVIANTART NOW, HELL YEAHHHHHHHHH
StalkerNugget
Level 63 : High Grandmaster Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/18/2024 11:13 am
Level 19 : Journeyman Dragonborn
Mariohobbs
I was gonna say pixiv but you've already found that it is the solution, but i'll list some reasons to use it: Pixiv has a built in comic reader, Pixiv is far more worldwide, get away with more nsfw stuff and here's some reasons not to use it: Weird censorship rules, no "sort by popularity", locked premium features, weird UI stuff
03/18/2024 2:18 pmhistory
StalkerNugget
Sadly, i just deleted pixiv due to reasons found on my last reply, im temporarily posting art on Imgur until DeviantArt fixes my submitting problem

Heres my imgur link if you want to see https://imgur.com/user/JetmaxNugget/posts
03/18/2024 4:29 am
This reply was removed by the poster or a moderator.
03/18/2024 10:10 amhistory
StalkerNugget
Im mostly looking for a place to mainsource my submissions, i chose pixiv because i got impatient because i cant submit on deviantart for some reason, it only shows an error after submitting, i think i got shadowbanned just by creating a new deviantart account. Another thing is that i never wanted to be on Pixiv, place is full of very professional japanese and southeast asian (except philippines) artists with comissions and stuff, and im still an amateur filipino artist.

Currently, i submitted a ticket to deviantart to fix my account and unshadowban
03/16/2024 10:55 am
Level 1 : New Miner
DustinShannon
The most trite IG version. It's great for publishing images and comics. You can create a separate account for your work and regularly post new posts.
Tumblr is also popular among artists and comics thanks to its ease of use and ability to create blogs with images.
03/09/2024 1:17 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Can you show an image of the error card? Maybe there is an issue with the browser or cookies?
03/09/2024 1:39 pm
StalkerNugget
It just looks like what i posted on reddit, ive tried to post for weeks, both tried on my computer and my phone, and post still wont appear on my deviantart profile
https://www.reddit.com/r/DeviantArt/s/L0Lca6vxcp
03/09/2024 3:34 pm
Level 56 : Grandmaster Scapegoat
Papa Enny
Attempt to make a ticket/support contact. Maybe they will fix the issue
03/09/2024 1:10 pmhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
PlanetMinecraft is in and of itself a good community for sharing art thorugh art-blogs. Though to my understanding, social media sites such as Instagram or Twitter both also work rather well from the other artists I have talked to. Though, those platforms do seem to mostly prefer smaller kinds of content. Other than that, usually Discord art communities are also super cool :)

Edit: The only other alternative that I know of which is like DeviantArt in terms of collections posting and everything is Pixiv. Though Pixiv is a Japanese forum, so apart from it not being in English, everything else is pretty neat about the place
03/09/2024 6:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Derv
I'd prefer Mastodon over Twitter. Mastodon is separated into self-hosted instances, and Elon Musk is a very incompetent CEO
03/10/2024 10:15 am
StalkerNugget
Id love to sign up for Mastodon, just wished my favorite youtubers would promote this instead of X (Formely Known As Twitter), as i never even wanted to be there in the first place, way before Twitter became X (Formely Known As Twitter)

I guess PMC could try sailing to Mastodon instead of just X (Formely Known As Twitter)
03/09/2024 1:25 pm
StalkerNugget
So, i searched up some details about Pixiv, and Quora says it became a global art site recently, i think i could give it a try

Although, you're right PMC and Discord is a good place to show art, but just gotta need a main source to store art in like Pixiv
03/09/2024 1:34 pmhistory
Stubbs1
Oh neat! Didn't know it had gone international, have just been using it to learn from Japanese artists haha. Also I have never tried it and have very little knowledge on it, but I've also heard a lot of good things about ArtStation. Might be worth checking out as well :)
03/09/2024 1:36 pm
StalkerNugget
Wanna see my first comic, just made it today?
https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/104159775
03/09/2024 5:30 pm
Level 30 : Artisan Mage
JJ_Senpai
That actually made me laugh lol. All I wanted to do was recommend the subreddit r/comics to you.
03/09/2024 1:38 pm
Stubbs1
'jammed bike' hehe, it made me chuckle :')
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome